Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Centum's Mworia is highest paid CEO
Angelica _ann
#61 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 9:27:26 PM

researchfirst wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:

"Thank you HE@ UKenyatta for affording me the opportunity to serve as Chancellor of Machakos University. I am truly honoured." Says Mworia

https://twitter.com/Mwor...atus/784384898454945792

Such appointment does not add value to Centum stock.

I am sorry to say it, but Wazuans are stupid. What country do you live in? I live in Kenya.

How many have gotten rich as an enemy of Government? How many have gotten rich as a friend of Government?

Who will win next year (regardless of who you want)? Who is a friend of those who will win and which company is he fronting?

Read the tea leaves, regardless of your scruples. We aren't here for moral principles. We are here to make money. Wish it was otherwise, but it is not.

smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Spikes
#62 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 9:52:10 PM

researchfirst wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:

"Thank you HE@ UKenyatta for affording me the opportunity to serve as Chancellor of Machakos University. I am truly honoured." Says Mworia

https://twitter.com/Mwor...atus/784384898454945792

Such appointment does not add value to Centum stock.

I am sorry to say it, but Wazuans are stupid. What country do you live in? I live in Kenya.

How many have gotten rich as an enemy of Government? How many have gotten rich as a friend of Government?

Who will win next year (regardless of who you want)? Who is a friend of those who will win and which company is he fronting?

Read the tea leaves, regardless of your scruples. We aren't here for moral principles. We are here to make money. Wish it was otherwise, but it is not.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You make me feel like laugh. Don't reason like the most contemptible electorate who desperately defends MPig because he/she simply comes from his backyard.

If you are not ready for divergent views, comments and analyses you should have quit Wazua like yesterday.

Shafting continues!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”