wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
1/4 acre in Oloosirkon aka Tuala 1.2m
omhangla
#21 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 9:05:37 AM

tinker wrote:
We all know that having railway near your land is a minus, whereas having railway station near your land is a plus.

In Rongai, the only information that is publicly available points out that the station will be in Ongata Rongai – behind Ongata Rongai Town, and this is very general for those who knows Rongai.
Does anyone in wazua republic knows with certainty the proposed location of SGR station in Rongai? please share.

There will be a station in Tuala, just past the mosque and another one in Kandisi, i think near chief, or something. For those who have land before the railway is a plus. for those ho on the other side, it is minus, because there will be very few access roads to the other side and people will be forced to go long distances all way round. the Nazerene-Tuala road is also earmarked for tarmacking in a few months-that was the agreement between residents and SGR team before they start constructing, so right now is the best time to invest there
tinker
#22 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:09:30 PM

omhangla wrote:
tinker wrote:
We all know that having railway near your land is a minus, whereas having railway station near your land is a plus.

In Rongai, the only information that is publicly available points out that the station will be in Ongata Rongai – behind Ongata Rongai Town, and this is very general for those who knows Rongai.
Does anyone in wazua republic knows with certainty the proposed location of SGR station in Rongai? please share.

There will be a station in Tuala, just past the mosque and another one in Kandisi, i think near chief, or something. For those who have land before the railway is a plus. for those ho on the other side, it is minus, because there will be very few access roads to the other side and people will be forced to go long distances all way round. the Nazerene-Tuala road is also earmarked for tarmacking in a few months-that was the agreement between residents and SGR team before they start constructing, so right now is the best time to invest there

@Omhangla
Can we have 2 SGR stations in same locality, from my understanding, the distance between Tuala and Kandisi is less than 6 KM, in a straight line.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
dudeitswilliam
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 8:22:02 PM

delllatitude wrote:
Is it possible to upload a pdf document in Wazua? I have the map showing the SGR route from National Park- Tuala Bridge-Rongai- Ngong

Hi does the map also show the proposed kitengela- rongai road to be built? and does it indicate the national park and tuala border? I will really appreciate this
Gathige
#24 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 8:38:00 PM

dudeitswilliam wrote:
delllatitude wrote:
Is it possible to upload a pdf document in Wazua? I have the map showing the SGR route from National Park- Tuala Bridge-Rongai- Ngong

Hi does the map also show the proposed kitengela- rongai road to be built? and does it indicate the national park and tuala border? I will really appreciate this

The area you have mentioned is a wildlife corridor. Once in a while,a homo sapiens gets mauled a Panthera leo. You settle there at own risk
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
amorphous
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 09, 2020 7:05:25 AM

Gathige wrote:
dudeitswilliam wrote:
delllatitude wrote:

The area you have mentioned is a wildlife corridor. Once in a while,a homo sapiens gets mauled a Panthera leo. You settle there at own risk

Which means land hapo must be dirt cheap ama? Acre moja pesa ngapi hapo?
Age and family mellows us all over time