wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<678910>
Jubilee Party launch & countdown to 2017 GE
segemia
#141 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 6:30:27 PM

As one party was busy launching another one somewhere else was busy delaunching. Babus goons are really giving him a bad name.NKT!!!

Swenani
#142 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:14:34 PM

segemia wrote:
As one party was busy launching another one somewhere else was busy delaunching. Babus goons are really giving him a bad name.NKT!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Shak
#143 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:09:57 PM

Swenani wrote:
segemia wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I saw these guys on Sato at the Nyayo stadium roundabout beating drums. They were just a handful. Kumbe this is what they were up to
sparkly
#144 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:35:37 AM

Shak wrote:
Swenani wrote:
segemia wrote:

I saw these guys on Sato at the Nyayo stadium roundabout beating drums. They were just a handful. Kumbe this is what they were up to

They burnt the bird at Archives. Psychos
Life is short. Live passionately.
alma1
#145 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:17:59 PM

Naona watu wamerudisha gari zao.

I wonder if hardwood got the 30k? He was very hyper about this gari yetu.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#146 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 7:19:33 PM

Sisi tunakula nyama endeleeni kumeza mate....

Fullykenyan
#147 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:16:33 AM

hardwood wrote:

Uhunye takes really loads of risks. i hope no one will come up with an idea to poison him coz then the country will burn to ashes
freiks
#148 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:29:36 AM

Fullykenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Uhunye takes really loads of risks. i hope no one will come up with an idea to poison him coz then the country will burn to ashes

My friend nothing of sort can happen, for one to be poisoned its a sequence, you have to plan incidentally no one knows when he will be in vibandani out there
Life is an endless adventure
kaka2za
#149 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:19:07 PM

freiks wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

My friend nothing of sort can happen, for one to be poisoned its a sequence, you have to plan incidentally no one knows when he will be in vibandani out there

They just took a little....nani alikula iliobaki? We demand an audit of the leftovers!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Bigchick
#150 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:25:09 PM

freiks wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I heard/read somewhere that he chose for himself the part he wanted to be roasted then waited for it to be done.Unless the owner keeps rat poison around then chances of getting something to sprinkle is hard on short notice. Kwanza the excitement of seeing Uhunye in your butchery can confuse ones mind to an extent of forgetting where the poison is.Trust me even an ODM/Cord guy gets excited at seeing the guy close up.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#151 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:07:07 PM

Waaa, Isaac Ruto is breathing fire. He says jubilee "will die in 2018 just like PNU and Narc died after the elections". Calls DP the worst dictator who can never be president.

http://www.the-star.co.k...governor-rutto_c1423204
kimanimsc
#152 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:15:42 PM

kaka2za wrote:
freiks wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

They just took a little....nani alikula iliobaki? We demand an audit of the leftovers!

The order was worth 30K. The electorates enjoyed the lunch after he left.
kaka2za
#153 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:16:19 PM

hardwood wrote:
Waaa, Isaac Ruto is breathing fire. He says jubilee "will die in 2018 just like PNU and Narc died after the elections". Calls DP the worst dictator who can never be president.

The bit about Jubilee is true. We all know that the party is for 2017 polls only.
(James Russell Rowell)
Iganamagana
#154 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:25:46 PM

kaka2za wrote:
hardwood wrote:

The bit about Jubilee is true. We all know that the party is for 2017 polls only.

I thought we were told this is about 2022!
Shak
#155 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:02:38 PM

If anyone is looking forward to the DP's presidency raise your hands....
Kaigangio
#156 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:12:02 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Also about Rutos dictatorial attitude...very true...
Quote:
...Ruto has been busy burning bridges and will not have anyone to fall back on. He has been trampling on everyone. Everyone is complaining...
The word on the ground is that Ruto has been traversing the Mountain region "selecting" his own henchmen for his 2022 bid and guys like Kabogo, Ndathi, Wa Iria and other couple of sitting Mpigs are not anywhere close to Ruto's crosshair...This is slowly brewing some quiet dissent within the Mountaneers politicians and if Ruto does not trend carefully, his 2022 run will be very bumpy if not complicated...my thinking.

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Iganamagana
#157 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:18:34 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:
...Ruto has been busy burning bridges and will not have anyone to fall back on. He has been trampling on everyone. Everyone is complaining...
The word on the ground is that Ruto has been traversing the Mountain region "selecting" his own henchmen for his 2022 bid and guys like Kabogo, Ndathi, Wa Iria and other couple of sitting Mpigs are not anywhere close to Ruto's crosshair...This is slowly brewing some quiet dissent within the Mountaneers politicians and if Ruto does not trend carefully, his 2022 run will be very bumpy if not complicated...my thinking.

If I were Ruto, I wouldn't associate myself with this bunch of losers (at least 50% of them are) who ain't coming back.
washiku
#158 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:35:55 AM

masukuma
#159 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:43:38 AM

freiks wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Labda aharishe like every other customer. unless you are a really cynical person and very stupid and bad business man would you be keeping rat poison waiting for that day Uhunye rolls the dice and shows up at your door step out of all the hundreds of thousands of businesses in Kenya unannounced so that you can poison him. The risk here is ya kuharisha and all vibanda foods are normally fresh coz of volumes.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#160 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 12:04:51 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:

If I were Ruto, I wouldn't associate myself with this bunch of losers (at least 50% of them are) who ain't coming back.

Anybody thinking that UMK will be able to Whip Mountaineers to back WSR in 2022 must be dreaming. This not even a valid dream!

(James Russell Rowell)