Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya?
Obi 1 Kanobi
#41 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:53:18 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Wazua's sister across the border also focuses on Kenya sometimes

LINK

@Fyatu, I hope you are not one of those morons on that thread on Jamii forums jerking off and claiming to be having great s*x. Atleast I hope they have been to TZ

AS kenyans, we don't have to shout about our achievements.

Kizuri cha jiuza, kibaya chajitembeza
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
FundamentAli
#42 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:34:28 PM

masukuma
#43 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:16:22 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

@Fyatu, I hope you are not one of those morons on that thread on Jamii forums jerking off and claiming to be having great s*x. Atleast I hope they have been to TZ

MaKaka Blaza wako na section yetu? Wow!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Anti_Burglar
#44 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 8:44:33 AM

masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

Maskums, therefore sisi ni warefu? Lol. (Please do not 'clap', I'm just making jest)
masukuma
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:43:12 AM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

Maskums, therefore sisi ni warefu? Lol. (Please do not 'clap', I'm just making jest)

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Fyatu
#46 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:22:37 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

No...not at all....kiswahili ni ngumu kwangu sana. And besides, wazua tosha. I lived in Dar for almost a whole year in 2014 and occasionally suffered discrimination. One day in a dala dala from CBD to Sinza, i picked a call in the Mat and spoke sheng all through the conversation. After hanging up, every passenger in the mat started talking about Kenyans, the evils in our land, how bad we are....indeed, they call us nyang'aus.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
kaka2za
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 2:01:50 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

No...not at all....kiswahili ni ngumu kwangu sana. And besides, wazua tosha. I lived in Dar for almost a whole year in 2014 and occasionally suffered discrimination. One day in a dala dala from CBD to Sinza, i picked a call in the Mat and spoke sheng all through the conversation. After hanging up, every passenger in the mat started talking about Kenyans, the evils in our land, how bad we are....indeed, they call us nyang'aus.

Sio WaTz tu hawataki wakenya
http://www.sulresidence.com/en/?p=68
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sitaki.kujulikana
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 3:08:43 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

Laughing out loudly what do you expect them to call us after you continued to show such a bad example of kenya, I can imagine them cringing as you rapped their beloved language right there as they listened.
kaka2za
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 4:39:22 PM

alma1 wrote:
Why do you worry so much about Tanzania? I've realised the most people making noise about TZ have never been to Namamga.

They are running the business the best way the know how. If that means refusing Kenyans, that's what it means. I saw the very same fellows here saying how the refugee camp in NE should be closed.

Who told you TZ's don't think you are refugees too.

Let watu wa TZ wafanye kazi yao. You have yet to solve this issue of traffic jams in Nairobi alafu mwakimbia TZ?

Not sure about the Jams.The last time I checked the Jams in Bongo were worse than in Nairobi.
Mbagala to Ubungo was particularly a big nightmare!
(James Russell Rowell)
Intelligentsia
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 5:05:13 PM

Eish, waKenya wako mpaka Kurdistan, which I can hardly point out kwa map!
Kweli tuko na bidii, where the hell do u get ndege ya kuenda huko !
Obi 1 Kanobi
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 8:52:34 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:

I don't think there is a country called Kurdistan. I suspect its a make believe country that the kurds are aspiring to.

@Masukuma over to you clarification.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
kaka2za
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:51:41 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

I don't think there is a country called Kurdistan. I suspect its a make believe country that the kurds are aspiring to.

Just like the case of Somali-land, Kurdistan is ruled by a regional government that is almost autonomous from the Iraq government. The region is relatively stable unlike other parts of Iraq.
(James Russell Rowell)
radio
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:56:48 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Just like the case of Somali-land, Kurdistan is ruled by a regional government that is almost autonomous from the Iraq government. The region is relatively stable unlike other parts of Iraq.

A highschool classmate is there...earning top dollar working for Microsoft to run as shipping software. Not so safe place though.
masukuma
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:18:55 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

it's not a country but a region. Kurds want it! it's spread across a couple of countries. Iraq, Turkey and i think Syria and Iran. I think the area in Northern Iraq is fairly more peaceful than the rest of Iraq - I have a couple of friends who have done some work there. For me? I am not sure I would be very patriotic when I go there. remember - ‎Abdullah Ocalan? The Kurd leader who was nabbed in Kenya like in the late 90s? We technically sold him to the Turks and I am not sure how shouting I am Kenyan in 'Kurdistan' would affect you.
kaka2za
#55 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 12:01:29 AM

masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

it's not a country but a region. Kurds want it! it's spread across a couple of countries. Iraq, Turkey and i think Syria and Iran. I think the area in Northern Iraq is fairly more peaceful than the rest of Iraq - I have a couple of friends who have done some work there. For me? I am not sure I would be very patriotic when I go there. remember - ‎Abdullah Ocalan? The Kurd leader who was nabbed in Kenya like in the late 90s? We technically sold him to the Turks and I am not sure how shouting I am Kenyan in 'Kurdistan' would affect you.

No! No! ...while Kurds are spread across the areas that you have said ,the recognized governance of KRG is only in Iraq. Just like jews are spread all over but there is only one zionist republic.
(James Russell Rowell)
Obi 1 Kanobi
#56 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 8:27:47 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Thumbs up @Kakazza, learnt something new.

Shows how much I care for anything that does not affect me directly!!

I could have sworn it was an aspiration.
masukuma
#57 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 9:11:36 AM

kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

No! No! ...while Kurds are spread across the areas that you have said ,the recognized governance of KRG is only in Iraq. Just like jews are spread all over but there is only one zionist republic.
It's all a matter of perspective ask the Kurds what they want and they will tell you they want their own country - a country of Kurds. They are a nation whose territory is divided across many nations. They want kujitawala in Iraq they have semi autonomy in Turkey wanalimwa kulimwa. The Jews are different they are in other people's lands they migrated there and their Zionist state is in their original land. I am not sure how those Englishman and Frenchman failed to give them a state some 100 years ago.
kaka2za
#58 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 9:17:13 AM

masukuma wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

It's all a matter of perspective ask the Kurds what they want and they will tell you they want their own country - a country of Kurds. They are a nation whose territory is divided across many nations. They want kujitawala in Iraq they have semi autonomy in Turkey wanalimwa kulimwa. The Jews are different they are in other people's lands they migrated there and their Zionist state is in their original land. I am not sure how those Englishman and Frenchman failed to give them a state some 101 years ago.

You are now treading on dangerous ground.
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 4:22:23 AM

Del
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 9:58:15 AM

kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

It's all a matter of perspective ask the Kurds what they want and they will tell you they want their own country - a country of Kurds. They are a nation whose territory is divided across many nations. They want kujitawala in Iraq they have semi autonomy in Turkey wanalimwa kulimwa. The Jews are different they are in other people's lands they migrated there and their Zionist state is in their original land. I am not sure how those Englishman and Frenchman failed to give them a state some 101 years ago.

You are now treading on dangerous ground.

of course ... i am wondering why some people have not gone all ballistic on that line. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly