wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya?
kaka2za
#21 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:00:15 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Tanzania................Tanzania i call again...what do you want from Kenya? What is your fear of kenya? Why the cold shoulder? Why sabotage Kenyan business on your land? Why didn't baba mdogo (Wuod Kong'o) not attend Ticad? Why has H.E. Pombe not shown friendliness with us? I know its not a must for him to like Kenya, or the current leadership but, yawa! Why?Why has Pombe continuous ignored Kenya? Shida iko wapi? Why is KCB struggling in your country? Why is Equity finding it hard to do business??...did Deacons close shop because of lack of customers? What about Uchumi? Is Nakumatt safe?

.....frustrated Kenyan hustler

We've got 99 problems; Magufuli is not one of them"

Worst public looting since independence, Ri. Two months after we protested police killing of lawyer willie Kimani, they have disappeared a doctor from meru, a taxi driver in riruta, executed a patient inside a hospital in mwingi and here you are talking about maguguli.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...s400/Daudi+Mwangosi.jpg

Daudi Mwangosi wa kituo cha Televisheni cha Channel Ten.Killled by TZ police in 2012.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
safariant
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:15:14 PM

Maybe his problem is not Kenya but traveling out of his country.

President John Magufuli will once again not attend the Southern African Development Community (Sadc) summit slated for August 30 and 31 in Mbabane, Swaziland where he was to accept the rotating chairmanship.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
urstill1
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:32:41 PM

Maybe he is against travelling to nations doing better than his. His first visit outside Tz was Rwanda, where he spent '3' days. That was after 5 months into the presidency. His last foreign visit was a month later when he went to Ug for a day. Since early May he hasn't been outside Tz. I think he is trying to court the two countries since they are landlocked and that means a lot of opportunities for Tz. He seems to be against donor countries.
FRM2011
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:35:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Tanzania................Tanzania i call again...what do you want from Kenya? What is your fear of kenya? Why the cold shoulder? Why sabotage Kenyan business on your land? Why didn't baba mdogo (Wuod Kong'o) not attend Ticad? Why has H.E. Pombe not shown friendliness with us? I know its not a must for him to like Kenya, or the current leadership but, yawa! Why?Why has Pombe continuous ignored Kenya? Shida iko wapi? Why is KCB struggling in your country? Why is Equity finding it hard to do business??...did Deacons close shop because of lack of customers? What about Uchumi? Is Nakumatt safe?

Worst public looting since independence, Ri. Two months after we protested police killing of lawyer willie Kimani, they have disappeared a doctor from meru, a taxi driver in riruta, executed a patient inside a hospital in mwingi and here you are talking about maguguli.

Daudi Mwangosi wa kituo cha Televisheni cha Channel Ten.Killled by TZ police in 2012.

So let me get this straight. Your wife is wearing torn clothes, her feet has jigers coz she can't afford shoes, she has no water to bathe but you want us to discuss why your neighbour's wife has bought a weave ?
Anti_Burglar
#25 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:03:45 PM

masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
I have always felt it's a competition/argument between dwarves on how tall each is....

but still an argument nonetheless.

I am so happy you cleared that for us

Crap???

if I have to explain to you - it won't be funny. (think Japanese , Korean)

You have not collected me.
kaka2za
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:31:44 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

So let me get this straight. Your wife is wearing torn clothes, her feet has jigers coz she can't afford shoes, she has no water to bathe but you want us to discuss why your neighbour's wife has bought a weave ?

Yes!
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:32:28 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
I have always felt it's a competition/argument between dwarves on how tall each is....

Crap???

if I have to explain to you - it won't be funny. (think Japanese , Korean)

You have not collected me.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Alba
#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:43:11 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause
Alba
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:49:09 PM

urstill1 wrote:

Maybe he is against travelling to nations doing better than his. His first visit outside Tz was Rwanda, where he spent '3' days. That was after 5 months into the presidency. His last foreign visit was a month later when he went to Ug for a day. Since early May he hasn't been outside Tz. I think he is trying to court the two countries since they are landlocked and that means a lot of opportunities for Tz. He seems to be against donor countries.

Maybe he thinks traveling is mostly a waste of money and time. When your country has myriad problems, the best course of action is to stay at home and fix the problem instead of going on useless tours.

This month, a dozen Kenyan MPs traveled to Rio to watch the Olympics. They were paid a stipend of Ksh 50,000 a day. What were they accomplishing that was worth that kind of money?
Why did Ruto even need to go to Rio? For a person who does nothing for sports, he sure likes to take credit.

Kenya sent a contingent of 87 athletes accompanied by 250 officials to the Olympics. The 250 were housed in 5 star hotels at tax payer expense, This is insane.

Wouldn't it be better to spend this money adding street-lights or cameras somewhere so you are less likely to be mugged?

Maybe we should change our mentality about traveling as well. Among other things, Kenya is a society of joyriders. The amount of money Kenyan officials spend traveling is obscene. That includes UK and Ruto.

Maybe Maghufuli is sending a message to Tanzanian officials that if he is not traveling then they better have a good reason for traveling.
sitaki.kujulikana
#30 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:45:10 PM

kaka2za wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Yes!

wacheni, yaani you want to say a woman can not afford to buy herself clothes, shoes, can not afford to clean up unless a man does so on her behalf, what kind of mindset is that and you complain about the government Sad
masukuma
#31 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:06:28 PM

I believe TZ is not our problem. Kwani they should always support us? wako na priorities zao! Sisi tujipange! Rwanda and UG will also take care of their interests we should just ensure that interests align and we shall not have problems. Hakuna urafiki... ni interests.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:54:14 PM

urstill1 wrote:

But he also missed the Rwanda Au meeting and some other in Addis
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kaka2za
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:55:12 PM

Any one who has lived in TZ will tell you they follow Kenyan news religiously while most Kenyans know only their musicians. At 9pm,they Tz will be glued to their sets for Citizen news.

If you visit a chemist huko mikoani,they ask you whether you want Kenya medicine meaning original au ya kawaida.
Untrained kenyan teachers are the stars in the so called English international schools in Mtwara, Lindi etc
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:03:49 PM

The only problem I have with TZ is they are playing dirty on the EU deal. Trying so hard to sabotage Kenya
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Alba
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:13:38 PM

I agree we have too many problems that we need not worry about TZ because they are among the least of our problems. The Chief justice said we are a country of bandits. Our problems start there. Let Kenyans fix this problem first.

Don't worry about whether Magufuli likes Kenyans.
At least he is better than that thug museveni who sent his goons to beat up a Kenyan female AP at migingo island.

Fyatu
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:05:47 AM

Wazua's sister across the border also focuses on Kenya sometimes

LINK
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
quicksand
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:48:06 AM

Alba wrote:
I agree we have too many problems that we need not worry about TZ because they are among the least of our problems. The Chief justice said we are a country of bandits. Our problems start there. Let Kenyans fix this problem first.

At least he is better than that thug museveni who sent his goons to beat up a Kenyan female AP at migingo island.

I disagree. We need to worry about Tz...especially when it comes to trade with blocs like the EU. A bloc like EAC can negotiate a better deal than a country going it alone. The question we need to ask is whether Tz and Ug or any other country in the EAC bloc are getting an equitable deal. If we are shafting Tz then they have a right to be surly, but if by trading in the EAC bloc Tz will gain more than if they went it alone or if they are in another bloc like SADC, then they are being petulant and short-sighted. That Kenya will gain more should be of secondary concern ..that is like saying you won't take a promotion because your colleague is also getting a promotion and will earn slightly more.
If all the Eastern African nations are consumed by these internal wrangles, the EUs, China, US and other trading partners will benefit by our reduced negotiating power.
I understand the balance of trade directives that Magufuli made regarding imports from Kenya, but this stuff with the EU is bs. I see no merit in what Tz is doing, other than a decades old chip-in-the-shoulder that Kenya will "benefit more".
On the other hand, we have things we need to correct. Our mega-corruption is devouring our efficiency and cost of doing business. Tz is right in killing the SGR if the cost is artificially inflated. We should not export our crap to other countries.
washiku
#38 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:36:20 AM

masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Obi 1 Kanobi
#39 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:28:31 PM

quicksand wrote:
Alba wrote:

I disagree. We need to worry about Tz...especially when it comes to trade with blocs like the EU. A bloc like EAC can negotiate a better deal than a country going it alone. The question we need to ask is whether Tz and Ug or any other country in the EAC bloc are getting an equitable deal. If we are shafting Tz then they have a right to be surly, but if by trading in the EAC bloc Tz will gain more than if they went it alone or if they are in another bloc like SADC, then they are being petulant and short-sighted. That Kenya will gain more should be of secondary concern ..that is like saying you won't take a promotion because your colleague is also getting a promotion and will earn slightly more.
If all the Eastern African nations are consumed by these internal wrangles, the EUs, China, US and other trading partners will benefit by our reduced negotiating power.
I understand the balance of trade directives that Magufuli made regarding imports from Kenya, but this stuff with the EU is bs. I see no merit in what Tz is doing, other than a decades old chip-in-the-shoulder that Kenya will "benefit more".
On the other hand, we have things we need to correct. Our mega-corruption is devouring our efficiency and cost of doing business. Tz is right in killing the SGR if the cost is artificially inflated. We should not export our crap to other countries.

I am with quicksand, TZ shares the longest border with us, they are our neighbour and good neighborliness demands that we are nosy about their affairs and worry if they don't smile at us.

The EU deal is a case in point, even his missing TICAD is a major issue for me.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
alma1
#40 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:34:53 PM

Why do you worry so much about Tanzania? I've realised the most people making noise about TZ have never been to Namamga.

They are running the business the best way the know how. If that means refusing Kenyans, that's what it means. I saw the very same fellows here saying how the refugee camp in NE should be closed.

Who told you TZ's don't think you are refugees too.

Let watu wa TZ wafanye kazi yao. You have yet to solve this issue of traffic jams in Nairobi alafu mwakimbia TZ?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?