#221 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:43:07 PM

Impunity wrote:
bartum wrote:
Impunity wrote:
bartum wrote:
Goldilocks Reloaded wrote:
Impunity wrote:
The end of the bloodbath may not be too far. Balance between "fear of the unknown" and attractive prices will slow the pace. Already Equity has moved 16M shares today worth 432M and only 1.56% foreign sale. KCB is slightly in the green on foreign activity with foreigners being 6.12% net buyers with total turnover being 12M. Tungoje kidogo tuone. Am not selling or buying just yet.

Care to tell us where you read this info coz from where I sit I cannot see any buys on either KCB or Member.

Let it fall to sub 20 please.

@Impunity i see @Metaspoilt already answered for me as below. KCB also done heavy transactions with a turnover of 460M mainly on local trading. Seems the locals are much more optimistic about the banks rebounding as compared to the foreigners who have been driving the 50M Asks etc. But as has been mentioned here, it's still too early to confirm a bottoming. However, signs are encouraging.

Metasploit wrote:

Subscribe to live.mystocks.co.ke (Monthly charges KES 1000)to get the splits on demand and supply

Iam looking for few guys we contribute to open one account, who is willing

Account for doing what or buying what?
what type of an account?

Live.mystocks.co.ke and we share the 1k

Shindwe smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mibbz
#222 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 4:34:12 PM

Impunity wrote:
[quote=Goldilocks Reloaded]The end of the bloodbath may not be too far. Balance between "fear of the unknown" and attractive prices will slow the pace. Already Equity has moved 16M shares today worth 432M and only 1.56% foreign sale. KCB is slightly in the green on foreign activity with foreigners being 6.12% net buyers with total turnover being 12M. Tungoje kidogo tuone. Am not selling or buying just yet.

Care to tell us where you read this info coz from where I sit I cannot see any buys on either KCB or Member.

Possibly local institutional investors trying to defend their positions by meeting supply at the mentioned prices! If you look at the supply volumes of KCB and Equity vs say HFCK and Stanchart there is definitely scope for another 10% drop tomorrow.
obiero
#223 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 4:39:55 PM

mibbz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=Goldilocks Reloaded]The end of the bloodbath may not be too far. Balance between "fear of the unknown" and attractive prices will slow the pace. Already Equity has moved 16M shares today worth 432M and only 1.56% foreign sale. KCB is slightly in the green on foreign activity with foreigners being 6.12% net buyers with total turnover being 12M. Tungoje kidogo tuone. Am not selling or buying just yet.

Possibly local institutional investors trying to defend their positions by meeting supply at the mentioned prices! If you look at the supply volumes of KCB and Equity vs say HFCK and Stanchart there is definitely scope for another 10% drop tomorrow.

Do the drops since Thursday imply that banks will have profit drops of over 40%.. Simply no logic

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mlennyma
#224 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 4:56:45 PM

obiero wrote:
mibbz wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Do the drops since Thursday imply that banks will have profit drops of over 40%.. Simply no logic

it means banks prices have been riding on exorbitant fees for many years
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Spikes
#225 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 5:58:33 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mibbz wrote:
Impunity wrote:

I went to my broker today and he showed me a big number of pending sell orders all of them from banking investors . This downward game is far from over. Msidanganywe na hakina @obiero.

He further revealed that sellers are instructing him to dispose at market price. The situation is desperately gaining south momentum. Exit stampede in control.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#226 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 6:23:00 PM

Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mibbz wrote:
Impunity wrote:

I went to my broker today and he showed me a big number of pending sell orders all of them from banking investors . This downward game is far from over. Msidanganywe na hakina @obiero.

He further revealed that sellers are instructing him to dispose at market price. The situation is desperately gaining south momentum. Exit stampede in control.

Retail pool is spooked but they are selling themselves short

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
investorinpple
#227 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:10:13 PM

Why is Centum going down with the rest? It's not a bank for all I know!
instinct
#228 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:12:18 PM

investorinpple wrote:

Sidian
murchr
#229 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:12:53 PM

investorinpple wrote:

Who owns Sidian?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mikegachunji
#230 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 8:33:09 PM

I guess britam is also going lower because of its exposure to Equity and HFCK...
Pesa Nane
#231 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:45:21 PM

Quote:
KCB
In compliance with Banking (Amendment) Act, all new loans are capped at 14.5% effective today. Guidance on existing loans awaits direction from CBK

August 29, 2016
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
muandiwambeu
#232 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:57:52 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
watesh wrote:
The NSE should remove that 10% limit in the banking stocks and let them fall kabisa. Then I can go in cheaply before the uncertainty ends
Applause Applause Applause instead of this painful 10% daily!

I fully conquer. painstakingly only 10%. someone should have the liberty to eject at 90% south. eject buttons should not be jamming forhells sake. better get away with 10% of the 100% than none. yawa off my chest.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
ARAP CHARLES
#233 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 11:17:34 PM

instinct wrote:
investorinpple wrote:

Sidian

The Number of Ghost Banks at NSE is simply astounding!!
Watch and Listen and Live
guru267
#234 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:22:10 AM

There is a sense that a bottom is forming for the Banks..

This new law is unlikely to affect Banks as it will Wanjiku..

The main reason for the current collapse in Bank shares is the monster called uncertainty.. Once thats out of the way a rebound should be in order albeit short and swift.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
enyands
#235 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:12:22 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Mkondoa Macho wrote:
According to rich, KCB has 2.9 Billion issued shares. According to rich, todays supply is 2.1 Billion shares...is the whole company on sale??I am not an accountant msinichekelee

this being your 9th post you will get used to rich live hot air figures

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
newfarer
#236 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:04:34 AM

guru267 wrote:
There is a sense that a bottom is forming for the Banks..

This new law is unlikely to affect Banks as it will Wanjiku..

The main reason for the current collapse in Bank shares is the monster called uncertainty.. Once thats out of the way a rebound should be in order albeit short and swift.

Acceptance tripping in slowly, good. No more immoral billions profits for banks
punda amecheka
Impunity
#237 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:40:08 AM

murchr wrote:
investorinpple wrote:

Who owns Sidian?

K-rep
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#238 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:41:38 AM

ARAP CHARLES wrote:
instinct wrote:
investorinpple wrote:

Sidian

The Number of Ghost Banks at NSE is simply astounding!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

KulaRaha
#239 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:37:01 AM

Currently no offers of KCB. Hmmmm, someone manipulating?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Impunity
#240 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:44:59 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Currently no offers of KCB. Hmmmm, someone manipulating?

Has this bus stoped or what?
Please come down please to 20!

I am yet to transfer my money to the broke account!

Sad Sad Sad