wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

23 Pages«<910111213>»
Wai!! it is a blood bath, kcb, coop, equity down 9%
mlennyma
#201 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:57:17 PM

Mkondoa Macho wrote:
According to rich, KCB has 2.9 Billion issued shares. According to rich, todays supply is 2.1 Billion shares...is the whole company on sale??I am not an accountant msinichekelee

this being your 9th post you will get used to rich live hot air figures
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Metasploit
#202 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:57:52 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Goldilocks Reloaded wrote:
The end of the bloodbath may not be too far. Balance between "fear of the unknown" and attractive prices will slow the pace. Already Equity has moved 16M shares today worth 432M and only 1.56% foreign sale. KCB is slightly in the green on foreign activity with foreigners being 6.12% net buyers with total turnover being 12M. Tungoje kidogo tuone. Am not selling or buying just yet.

Care to tell us where you read this info coz from where I sit I cannot see any buys on either KCB or Member.

Let it fall to sub 20 please.

indeed its not far equity has done good volume to suggest that fear is being overpowered, dont look at the blank supply look at the volume traded,the volume traded is more than the leading asking order which is a bottoming sign

Equity currently trades at an RSI of 9 (Grossly oversold)

But supply is still building at 26.75 meaning there is still some depth to fall
Do not fight the trend.Buy only when the uptrend is confirmed.
*The current volume spike is positive but unless that supply is cleared or the price falls to a point sellers do not see any value in selling,DO NOT BUY

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Spikes
#203 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:59:34 PM

Mkondoa Macho wrote:
According to rich, KCB has 2.9 Billion issued shares. According to rich, todays supply is 2.1 Billion shares...is the whole company on sale??I am not an accountant msinichekelee

The whole company is not on sale. It is either an error or supply value which you confused with number of shares on offer.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Metasploit
#204 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:00:50 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Mkondoa Macho wrote:

Subscribe to live.mystocks.co.ke (Monthly charges KES 1000)to get the splits on demand and supply

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Impunity
#205 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:10:43 PM

Mkondoa Macho wrote:

Kondoa masho kidogo boss.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#206 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:13:34 PM

Metasploit wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Mkondoa Macho wrote:

Subscribe to live.mystocks.co.ke (Monthly charges KES 1000)to get the splits on demand and supply

Telling someone with an NSE portfolio of Kes. 20,000 to pay Kes. 1,000 monthly to get cartoon figures he cannot even comprehend is a what?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

mlennyma
#207 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:14:09 PM

Metasploit wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
The end of the bloodbath may not be too far. Balance between "fear of the unknown" and attractive prices will slow the pace. Already Equity has moved 16M shares today worth 432M and only 1.56% foreign sale. KCB is slightly in the green on foreign activity with foreigners being 6.12% net buyers with total turnover being 12M. Tungoje kidogo tuone. Am not selling or buying just yet.

Care to tell us where you read this info coz from where I sit I cannot see any buys on either KCB or Member.

indeed its not far equity has done good volume to suggest that fear is being overpowered, dont look at the blank supply look at the volume traded,the volume traded is more than the leading asking order which is a bottoming sign

*The current volume spike is positive but unless that supply is cleared or the price falls to a point sellers do not see any value in selling,DO NOT BUY

i cant see the building supply but the thinning supply
Impunity
#208 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:39:03 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Shall we start to accumulate then?
d'oh!

mlennyma
#209 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:45:32 PM

Impunity wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:

d'oh!

equity closed last week with over 50m supply,opened today with over 25m supply now its 14m supply is the supply drying or adding?
Metasploit
#210 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 1:52:53 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Equity after trading 16.17M shares has a total supply of 24.94M spread as below;
KES 26.75===14.81M (it was 13M mid morning)
KES 29.00====3M
KES 29.50====7.07M

The demand is Zero

KCB after trading 18.78M has total supply of 30.84M against Zero demand

Metasploit
#211 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 2:00:17 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:

d'oh!

equity closed last week with over 50m supply,opened today with over 25m supply now its 14m supply is the supply drying or adding?

I get what you mean..A bit optimistic thoughsmile
We still remain with 40M Supply(Fridays 55M MInus 16M traded today)
We might have a serious spike today or tomorrow or next week..Who knows ? But until the supply is cleared (Withdrwrawn isnt good as it will pose an obstacle later as a supply point) and UPTREND confirmed i will not buy
The oversold RSI though points rebound is nigh

Goldilocks Reloaded
#212 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 2:29:56 PM

Impunity wrote:

@Impunity i see @Metaspoilt already answered for me as below. KCB also done heavy transactions with a turnover of 460M mainly on local trading. Seems the locals are much more optimistic about the banks rebounding as compared to the foreigners who have been driving the 50M Asks etc. But as has been mentioned here, it's still too early to confirm a bottoming. However, signs are encouraging.

Metasploit wrote:

Go for a business that any idiot can run – because sooner or later, any idiot is probably going to run it – Peter Lynch
mlennyma
#213 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:07:49 PM

Tomorrow is key in testing the 10% drop in equity and kcb
bartum
#214 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:11:28 PM

Impunity wrote:

@Impunity i see @Metaspoilt already answered for me as below. KCB also done heavy transactions with a turnover of 460M mainly on local trading. Seems the locals are much more optimistic about the banks rebounding as compared to the foreigners who have been driving the 50M Asks etc. But as has been mentioned here, it's still too early to confirm a bottoming. However, signs are encouraging.

Metasploit wrote:

Iam looking for few guys we contribute to open one account, who is willing
Impunity
#215 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:11:53 PM

mlennyma wrote:

These guys buying now should have waited kidogo ishuke shuke.

Impunity
#216 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:16:58 PM

bartum wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Metasploit wrote:

Account for doing what or buying what?
what type of an account?

bartum
#217 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:23:11 PM

Impunity wrote:
bartum wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Metasploit wrote:

what type of an account?

Live.mystocks.co.ke and we share the 1k
mlennyma
#218 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:30:09 PM

Impunity wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

These guys buying now should have waited kidogo ishuke shuke.

yes,at least this two could have given a very sweet discount and a sharp counter rally where you could easily kill a 30%
bartum
#219 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:30:52 PM

Impunity wrote:
bartum wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Metasploit wrote:

what type of an account?

To subscribe live.mystocks.co.ke and share 1k fee every month
Impunity
#220 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:40:45 PM

bartum wrote:
Impunity wrote:
bartum wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Metasploit wrote:

what type of an account?

Live.mystocks.co.ke and we share the 1k