wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ready to Go!
Valto
#1 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 12:08:34 PM

Hello wazuans,

Am a 22 year old who has been passionate about investments and running my own business. I have been doing a side business for a while on the tourism industry and now I am ready to branch out on my own.

I am looking for a loaner of 1oo,ooo/= to help expand my business and register it to be my own entity. After which when the payment is done, we can partner up as I have several other ideas that I have outlined to do.

The loan will be paid on a 50% interest (totaling to 150,000 on a monthly payment of 12,5oo/=) after a grace period agreed by both of us. For security, there are options in place to insure that and you will choose on which befits you.

you can contact me on +254736061381 or joewambani@gmail.com for further information.
We do what we have to do!
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 12:30:07 PM

Valto wrote:
Hello wazuans,

Am a 22 year old

I have been doing a side business for a while on the tourism industry

I am ready to branch out on my own.

Before you can make any further progress, you need credibility.

I will help you gain credibility with Citizens of The Virtual Republic if you can prove on this thread that:

You are indeed 22 years of age.

You have indeed been in business.

The Tourism Industry has been a shitty world for some time now. How have you succeeded in it?

Unless you can do this, I will have no choice but to label you a fraud.

That would be very painful for me Joseph Wambani because I already like you.

Impress me, if you may.
Valto
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 10:25:00 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Valto wrote:
Hello wazuans,

Am a 22 year old

I have been doing a side business for a while on the tourism industry

I am ready to branch out on my own.

Before you can make any further progress, you need credibility.

I will help you gain credibility with Citizens of The Virtual Republic if you can prove on this thread that:

You are indeed 22 years of age.

You have indeed been in business.

The Tourism Industry has been a shitty world for some time now. How have you succeeded in it?

Unless you can do this, I will have no choice but to label you a fraud.

That would be very painful for me Joseph Wambani because I already like you.

Impress me, if you may.

Thanks for your concern Mathenge.

I am 22, do you need a copy of my I.D card/passport sent to your mail to confirm this? or do you need the identification numbers on those documents so you can do your own search?

"tourism" is big. And I have been doing it on the side, I haven't succeeded, but I do have ideas (that also involve the virtual reality) laid out that I want to incorporate in my grand plan (that I can discuss with one who is willing to come in). It has been more of a part time thing liaising with hotels, resorts and attraction centers to get tourists, both local and foreign then get paid for it. I have before partnered with a few tours and travel agencies.

We can go a long way discussing this here but you may choose to not believe me. 1oo,ooo/= is a lot to give, I understand the paranoia. And that's why there's a security plan for your money. It's not you investing, yet. It's a loan. but later, investing can be discussed with the several ideas that I still have.

Would you want to meet up?

Well, I hope you still like me. smile smile
We do what we have to do!