wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages<12345>»
Centum
madebe
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 11:42:01 AM

The era of share buy back by listed companies is kicking off. Centum in the AGM intends to amend its Memorandum to enable share buy back. this is a good things as the company will be able to buy back its shares when they fall below the net asset value or when they are intrinsically under valued.
Spikes
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 12:04:03 PM

madebe wrote:
The era of share buy back by listed companies is kicking off. Centum in the AGM intends to amend its Memorandum to enable share buy back. this is a good things as the company will be able to buy back its shares when they fall below the net asset value or when they are intrinsically under valued.

Share buyback law in Kenya has not been ratified. It is not possible even if they amend Centum memorandum.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
mkate_nusu
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 1:58:25 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
I do not want to count what they own but what I own in them by next year March. Its given everything will come up early enough save for Elections in August 2017.
This is the Month the doors are opening
Carrefour to spoil Kenyans with LED 32-47 inch TVs have price for the first 200 buyers.
They will as well gift shoppers shopping miles for free tickets and 2 day stay in Mombasa, Kisumu, Madagascar for Monthly shoppers of 10000 and above through draw for Xmas.

they will run out of business after the first 200 shoppers get their free TVs
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
researchfirst
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:30:11 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
I do not want to count what they own but what I own in them by next year March. Its given everything will come up early enough save for Elections in August 2017.
Carrefour to spoil Kenyans with LED 32-47 inch TVs have price for the first 200 buyers.
They will as well gift shoppers shopping miles for free tickets and 2 day stay in Mombasa, Kisumu, Madagascar for Monthly shoppers of 10000 and above through draw for Xmas.

I have to say, I absolutely love all the Centum haters on Wazua. Your tireless efforts allows me to keep buying shares at a ridiculous discount. So thanks! And keep up the good work. smile
enyands
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:33:10 PM

researchfirst wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

I have to say, I absolutely love all the Centum haters on Wazua. Your tireless efforts allows me to keep buying shares at a ridiculous discount. So thanks! And keep up the good work. smile

Love your MOJO
sparkly
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:08:51 PM

researchfirst wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Haters have no influence on company results, suspicious accounting and stock prices. It's you, your decision, profits or losses.
Life is short. Live passionately.
researchfirst
#47 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:28:45 PM

sparkly wrote:
researchfirst wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Haters have no influence on company results, suspicious accounting and stock prices. It's you, your decision, profits or losses.

It was a joke, Captain Happy.
sparkly
#48 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:03:59 PM

researchfirst wrote:
sparkly wrote:
researchfirst wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

It was a joke, Captain Happy.

If a joke, don't forget to add something like this Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
murchr
#49 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 11:04:46 PM

VituVingiSana
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 12:57:20 AM

Centum must have consulted some lawyers before amending the Articles to allow for buybacks.

“The company may acquire its own shares in accordance with Part XVI of the Act,”
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:24:22 AM

Ukitaka kununua shares kwa hii kampuni tumia akili yako.
don't base your decision on someone else's opinion
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
murchr
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 7:07:06 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Ukitaka kununua shares kwa hii kampuni tumia akili yako.
don't base your decision on someone else's opinion

That applies to all shares.

@VVS - Lawyers are paid whether you win or loose due diligence is important.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Realtreaty
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:25:20 AM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly wewe mkate nusu, unapenda cha bure sana, I did not say free 200 TVs, I said discounted prices for the first 200 TV sets. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hisah
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:27:40 AM

Share buyback PPT to break the golden handcuff chains. Someone is pissed off with the irrational bear smile
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
watesh
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:28:41 AM

hisah wrote:
Share buyback PPT to break the golden handcuff chains. Someone is pissed off with the irrational bear smile

The bear will reduce their end of year bonuses. So they have to find a way to manipulate the stock price so as to keep fat bonuses
Realtreaty
#56 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:29:41 AM

I wanna open Kirubi mind and read what he thinks and act immediately before he says it. I knew he could have repeated this, but my problem is "Pesa Ong'e!!!!! But do I say!!!
http://www.businessdailyafrica....2996-10wakphz/index.html

hisah
#57 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 11:38:11 AM

watesh wrote:
hisah wrote:

The bear will reduce their end of year bonuses. So they have to find a way to manipulate the stock price so as to keep fat bonuses

This BB PPT has to push the price above 50 handle to stall the bear pressure. Then push above 60 - 65 resistance for bulls to reclaim the trend.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
mlennyma
#58 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 1:03:29 PM

sikupata dividend. did you get?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
researchfirst
#59 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 1:50:27 PM

mlennyma wrote:
sikupata dividend. did you get?

Book closure for this year's dividend is 3 October, payable on 31 October. Or are you talking about unclaimed dividends from way back?
Pure millioneare(PM)
#60 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 2:22:49 PM

This BB PPT will be the mother of price manipulation for now and the future.
The guys can even deflate the price to buyback at rock bottom prices.

Why can't Chris Kirubi and his buddies buy more shares as individuals instead of the Centum buying-back its own shares? what is the logic/difference?