wazua Mon, May 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<34567>»
Nicholas Kipyator Biwott
limanika
#81 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 6:26:08 PM

Unlike kaloosers, kamotho, saitoti, ntimama etal who had to sing praises for mo1 to earn his ear, Biwott would do none of this, never talk much in public or to media, yet ended up being most powerful in moi kitchen cabinet.

He is also among the few who introduced current version of tenderpreneureship...getting rich without really working for it...people who became rich by seeking kickbacks from projects, case in point Turkewl, Mollases, etc. Other men who became rich b4 him used to work hard for their money e.g. karumes, matiba etc.

Sadly, tenderpreneurship is now the preferred way of making money, rather than good old Production & industry. And that's one of the main reasons why economy is struggling.

That said, I hope he made peace with his maker. may he RIP
Kusadikika
#82 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 10:40:33 PM

Maybe they are mourning or maybe they are just relieved but they do not look sad at all.

When my guka died, people went about the rituals of mourning but nobody was sorry to see him go, the man was a domestic terrorist, it was a big relief.
Impunity
#83 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 10:59:54 PM

Kusadikika wrote:

Maybe they are mourning or maybe they are just relieved but they do not look sad at all.

When my guka died, people went about the rituals of mourning but nobody was sorry to see him go, the man was a domestic terrorist, it was a big relief.

Those white whites are biwott shudren?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

harrydre
#84 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:44:44 AM

Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Eehhh doesn't look..did he have his own own shudren? Never heard of a biwott's jr. It would be sad if no African inherits all the illegally ammased weoth from african peasants.
i.am.back!!!!
Euge
#85 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:58:44 AM

maka wrote:
http://owaahh.com/nicholas-biwott-not-good-man/

I hope one day his wealth will be reposessed by the government.
He couldn't even tell his driver where he was going....couldn't own a phone. Here I am jobless yet better off with my mulika mwizi.

His life wasn't worth living. He was too miserable.
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#86 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 1:00:33 AM

harrydre wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Eehhh doesn't look..did he have his own own shudren? Never heard of a biwott's jr. It would be sad if no African inherits all the illegally ammased weoth from african peasants.

Inherits? GOK should take it back.
Lord, thank you!
Mtu Biz
#87 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:45:32 AM

mkeiy wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Yowel wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Why do people act all mushy mushy when someone who was a piece of shit human being dies? All these RIPs and fond recollections are very pretentious. The guy abused his power, was a suspect in killings of prominent politicians and robbed Kenya blind to enrich himself and his cronies. He was everything that is wrong with politics and power. It's a great day for humanity that he is gone and nature has rid us of an evil evil person. The world is a better place without him. Stop shedding crocodile tears here for a person who didn't care about you and your country. Good riddance. There's a few more pieces of shit that need to go the same way and hopefully someday we will have politicians of integrity in this country. This monster had zero integrity. f*** him.

Very true. He was public enemy No. 1. He acquired the name Mr 10% due to grand corruption where he got 10% of all govt tenders. Many of the problems kenyans are facing today are as as a result of theft of tax payer funds by Biwott & Co. Infact Yaya centre and his other companies should be taken over by the state and the money given back to wanjiko.

https://www.standardmedi...-the-goldenberg-inquiry

http://www.the-star.co.k...r-long-illness_c1595092

https://wikileaks.org/wi...nya_under_President_Moi

http://bggy.blogspot.co....tt-business-empire.html

People say we are not supposed to celebrate death, but for this one...we are poor because of this man and his cronies, our quality of life is shit due to such men, I shall die and get buried in poor backward country because of such men. I cry my beloved country.

Pole Kwako

So its like now guys want to celebrate this guys?Kweli Kenya tuko na shida

You can mourn or celebrate.

Attributing your past present and future circumstances, including the circumstances of your death and burial, to a man, is the height of worship.

@MtuBiz.

That's hypocrisy from you.
Great leaders makes their subjects great.
Biwot made himself great at the expense of Kenya.
Compare Kenya under Moi's rule & Kibaki's

Greatness doesn't just happen, it's made. Under Moi's rule, they killed.

Boss like I said, you can mourn or pop champagne..

if you want to attribute your life's circumstances to politicians that's your call.

As has been demonstrated regimes and power brokers come and go.... You and I will go too.

You don't need anybody's say so to be great.
Sola Scriptura

mkeiy
#88 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:22:16 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Yowel wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Why do people act all mushy mushy when someone who was a piece of shit human being dies? All these RIPs and fond recollections are very pretentious. The guy abused his power, was a suspect in killings of prominent politicians and robbed Kenya blind to enrich himself and his cronies. He was everything that is wrong with politics and power. It's a great day for humanity that he is gone and nature has rid us of an evil evil person. The world is a better place without him. Stop shedding crocodile tears here for a person who didn't care about you and your country. Good riddance. There's a few more pieces of shit that need to go the same way and hopefully someday we will have politicians of integrity in this country. This monster had zero integrity. f*** him.

Very true. He was public enemy No. 1. He acquired the name Mr 10% due to grand corruption where he got 10% of all govt tenders. Many of the problems kenyans are facing today are as as a result of theft of tax payer funds by Biwott & Co. Infact Yaya centre and his other companies should be taken over by the state and the money given back to wanjiko.

https://www.standardmedi...-the-goldenberg-inquiry

http://www.the-star.co.k...r-long-illness_c1595092

https://wikileaks.org/wi...nya_under_President_Moi

http://bggy.blogspot.co....tt-business-empire.html

People say we are not supposed to celebrate death, but for this one...we are poor because of this man and his cronies, our quality of life is shit due to such men, I shall die and get buried in poor backward country because of such men. I cry my beloved country.

Pole Kwako

So its like now guys want to celebrate this guys?Kweli Kenya tuko na shida

You can mourn or celebrate.

Attributing your past present and future circumstances, including the circumstances of your death and burial, to a man, is the height of worship.

@MtuBiz.

That's hypocrisy from you.
Great leaders makes their subjects great.
Biwot made himself great at the expense of Kenya.
Compare Kenya under Moi's rule & Kibaki's

Greatness doesn't just happen, it's made. Under Moi's rule, they killed.

Boss like I said, you can mourn or pop champagne..

if you want to attribute your life's circumstances to politicians that's your call.

As has been demonstrated regimes and power brokers come and go.... You and I will go too.

You don't need anybody's say so to be great.

In a great country, the average citizen live in 'greatness'(parks, social amenities etc). In a poor Third World country, the greats live in 'destitution'. Poor infrastructure, non existent social amenities.

@Mtu Biz. You may great but in Kenya, you are not different from a well-off slum dweller putting on perfume, while surrounded by stench.
Biwot brought nothing but stench.
Mtu Biz
#89 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 10:11:21 PM

Ok mkey.

You see what you see.

I see what I see.

Godspeed fellow traveller.

Try and enjoy this brief journey when you can.

Sola Scriptura

mkeiy
#90 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:54:24 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:

Ok mkey.

You see what you see.

I see what I see.

Godspeed fellow traveller.

Try and enjoy this brief journey when you can.

Enjoying this journey i am.

But those(read Biwot & his ilk) who make potholes, unneccessary detours, bumps etc on this path that is life,ought to be called out.
You seem to have a problem with that.
Impunity
#91 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:21:33 AM

It's said his paranoid and extream fear started in the early 90s (90 to 92) when he grabbed Kobil from his co-owner,the billionaire Israeli mossad operative called Zeeva.

He beloved this ex mossad agent could out him anytime.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Flo-ology
#92 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:58:56 AM

Impunity wrote:
It's said his paranoid and extream fear started in the early 90s (90 to 92) when he grabbed Kobil from his co-owner,the billionaire Israeli mossad operative called Zeeva.

He beloved this ex mossad agent could out him anytime.

Interesting you don't joke with Israel mafia. Any reason why the second tower is incomplete? There was a bar talk that an Israel partner/contractor who was short changed filled all drainage/plumbing with concrete.
Reflection Eternal
Rahatupu
#93 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:49:17 AM

Overheard in a bar that Koi met is his daughter she of investment secretary.
Bigchick
#94 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:17:39 AM

Rahatupu wrote:
Overheard in a bar that Koi met is his daughter she of investment secretary.

Yes Koimet is his daughter from his first marriage.He got her before going abroad foe studies.When there the mum ti Koimet moved on and married someone else.

It seems he was not very active siring kids.And he seems to have no known son.

He seems to have been obsessed with amassing wealth.

Not sure what to think of his lifestyle. Apumzike vyema.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#95 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:12:40 PM

He was running away from Mossad.....

http://www.nation.co.ke/...16548-96le19/index.html

Fullykenyan
#96 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:15:52 PM

You can never run away from Mossad. If they want you, they get you. Biwott may have been running from an ex-mossad agent but he could not have made it to escape from Mossad as an agency.If he did that, he must have been great. Mossad did track escaped nazis in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay and killed most of them, if not all of them. They did track the perperators of the Munich Olympics and killed all of them.They have been tracking the brains behind intifada and killing them in their hotels abroad. While doing this, they carry foreighn passports, with fake names. Eliminating Biwott would have been child-play if mossad really wanted him.Biwott was more paranoid of kenyans he had hurt but dont talk of mossad here
hardwood
#97 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:49:34 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
You can never run away from Mossad. If they want you, they get you. Biwott may have been running from an ex-mossad agent but he could not have made it to escape from Mossad as an agency.If he did that, he must have been great. Mossad did track escaped nazis in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay and killed most of them, if not all of them. They did track the perperators of the Munich Olympics and killed all of them.They have been tracking the brains behind intifada and killing them in their hotels abroad. While doing this, they carry foreighn passports, with fake names. Eliminating Biwott would have been child-play if mossad really wanted him.Biwott was more paranoid of kenyans he had hurt but dont talk of mossad here

Maybe he was spared coz he was shemeji.
Lolest!
#98 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 9:54:49 AM

All notices for memorial service and burial are in the obituary pages. They all have photos of the deceased

Ya Biwott wanaweka page 9. Hapo chini alongside invitation to tender ads. No photo, no detail of family....

EDIT: He's there in the obituaries too. Family not mentioned though
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
wote
#99 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:38:13 PM

Biwott was Lucifer himself on the planet earth, he represented the most evil attributes of humanity.
kayhara
#100 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 1:04:59 PM

Reading from Owahh's blog about how even MO=oi didn't know where Biwott lived...
To Each His Own