wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Economy to grow by 4.5%
Fundaah
#1 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2009 9:19:00 AM

much negatives have been talked on the performance of Kenyan economy.But I am upbeat that our economy will grow by 4.5 %this year.

Supporting Facts:

1.Rains are with us,thus the agricultural sector which rely on rains will grow.There are talks of starting 20000 hectares irrigation scheme by the agriculture ministry from June 2009.This is a big boost.

2.Fuel .International oil prices will remain largely subdued for the rest of the year.this will boost the energy sector.

3.Tourism.this sector is on a slow recovery from the effects of PEV and Global FinancialCrisis.The Tourism ministry continues to earn more marketing awards which means they are doing something positive.

4.Improved infrastructure.Nobody can deny that we have improved road network andthis will boost trade.

I do not work for the government spokesman office but Skerians lets talk the economy up instead of being too negative we have nowhere else to call home.Kenya is our mother and father.

I mean fundamental analysis,you get me?

Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health,its management and competitive advantages,and its competitors
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore