7 Pages«<4567>
Safaricom Special Dividend?
mlennyma
#101 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 9:53:00 AM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
Biggest looser as at now. KES 18.5..This company is highly susceptible to the next wave of government control. GOK has shown it is ready to bite the hands that feed it

temporary mkubwa ngoja wazungu waamke,but at 18 it has lost more than the 2 dividends combined

eeeeeehe. so wanjiku has grown a shaft too. yeso. aliwi aliwi huwa. the music just stopped.

Today we are bound to see KES 17.5.. Corruption laden.. Exploitative.. Michael Joseph was the only success factor here. Time will tell how the tide will roll . Gina Din is holding this thing up. How I wish KQ would bring her back. She has no equal

i can't see any selling pressure that can bring safcom down
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Spikes
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:05:45 AM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
Biggest looser as at now. KES 18.5..This company is highly susceptible to the next wave of government control. GOK has shown it is ready to bite the hands that feed it

temporary mkubwa ngoja wazungu waamke,but at 18 it has lost more than the 2 dividends combined

eeeeeehe. so wanjiku has grown a shaft too. yeso. aliwi aliwi huwa. the music just stopped.

Today we are bound to see KES 17.5.. Corruption laden.. Exploitative.. Michael Joseph was the only success factor here. Time will tell how the tide will roll . Gina Din is holding this thing up. How I wish KQ would bring her back. She has no equal

A selloff is coming. When it explodes amid panic climate you can imagine the wave of haircut south.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:06:10 AM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

The taxes that Safaricom pays is what keeps KQ afloat.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#104 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:08:30 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

The taxes that Safaricom pays is what keeps KQ afloat.

Amen

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#105 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:09:36 AM

Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

A selloff is coming. When it explodes amid panic climate you can imagine the wave of haircut south.

You are wrong, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mkate_nusu
#106 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:13:40 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

People not in this bus are making the most noise of a selloff. Mtangoja sana bado tuko ndani
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Angelica _ann
#107 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:20:36 AM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

People not in this bus are making the most noise of a selloff. Mtangoja sana bado tuko ndani

They have been offered a discount, they still dont want!!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#108 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:33:30 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

I have changed my mind simply because @spikes is on my train of thought.. Anything he quotes will never come to pass.. Such a clown

researchfirst
#109 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:11:09 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

I have changed my mind simply because @spikes is on my train of thought.. Anything he quotes will never come to pass.. Such a clown

I think @spikes is wrong on this as well, but I have to admit, he was right on Britam.
mlennyma
#110 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:45:02 PM

researchfirst wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

I think @spikes is wrong on this as well, but I have to admit, he was right on Britam.

Was he right or he just sees everything falling? if you see everything falling you must be right at one instant
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
researchfirst
#111 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 2:09:39 PM

mlennyma wrote:
researchfirst wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Was he right or he just sees everything falling? if you see everything falling you must be right at one instant

Good point.
Ericsson
#112 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 2:50:46 PM

Give it time bado ni mapema to judge the price at which safaricom will settle pricewise.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Spikes
#113 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 4:00:34 PM

researchfirst wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
researchfirst wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Good point.

A prophet is not without honour except in his own town and in his own home .
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#114 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:33:08 PM

The volumes today are quite high.
57mn shares so far traded.
Kwani selloff ex-dividend ndio imeanza.
mkate_nusu
#115 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:44:50 PM

Ericsson wrote:
The volumes today are quite high.
57mn shares so far traded.
Kwani selloff ex-dividend ndio imeanza.

This is a wake up call to board or exit the bus and follow smart money. Let's wait for close of trading
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
obiero
#116 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:50:25 PM

Spikes wrote:
researchfirst wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
researchfirst wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Good point.

A prophet is not without honour except in his own town and in his own home .

On a serious note. Safaricom may tank. KES 17.5 shall be a good price for entry. Not for me though..

Ericsson
#117 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:55:03 PM

@Obiero
Was there need to post all those previous posts when commenting.
Inafanya kusoma your comment kuwa ngumu.
Ericsson
#118 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 2:56:43 PM

Bids so far are pointing to a downward movement in the share price.
murchr
#119 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:01:52 PM

It must be terrible to hold hoping against something you cannot control. If you want to buy, buy and keep buying as the price goes down
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#120 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:34:00 PM

Ericsson wrote:
@Obiero
Was there need to post all those previous posts when commenting.
Inafanya kusoma your comment kuwa ngumu.

Sorry for wasting your data bundles or ink in your iris, retina.. Nkt!