#41 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:12:52 PM

safariant wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Gunners starting on the wrong foot.
To start season with makeshift CB pairing.

Gunners beat Man City comprehensively, they are good to go smile smile smile

Nothing exciting this season. All the teams are playing below par/rubbish. I still can't believe Maureen-hoe is the Man U boss. Just doesn't make sensesmile

Even I, this @Mukorinho thing has never sunk with me, that he now manages Manure?

How do astute Manure supporters feel? @smano,@Rege,@mwenza etal???

I know a Radio Jambo senior football analysts who could not stomache the shyetie reality and had to take a sabatical this coming season and probably the next and even the next after the next.

I felt him.
Sad Sad Sad

After Sunday's win over Leicester, I have started to accept and move on, actually liking him. Mou has matured, not the young guy who jumped up and down at OT when Porto won. In Mou, we trust. Better than Prof Wenger!!!

Has he? Already at odds with schweinsteiger & Mata. Martial had his squad number taken off him.

Signs of Real & Chelsea Mourinho than a new one.

When you bring new players you have to chase away some, very normal. Mata case was obvious, Schweinsteiger came late from honeymoon - was his fault and Martial is a young man with many years ahead of him - atulize boli. Before 1st of September many will be let go, the like of Young, Valencia, Jones na wengineo. Re-building a team after the philosopher is not an easy task. Let us watch the Mou win all games in August and September to bring the fear back to Man U and OT!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Njung'e
#42 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:19:26 PM

Othelo wrote:
[quote=safariant][quote=Othelo][quote=Impunity][quote=Njung'e][quote=Othelo][quote=kaka2za] Let us watch the Mou win all games in August and September to bring the fear back to Man U and OT!!!

Really? I see you trust what you smoke!smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Othelo
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:22:35 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
[quote=safariant][quote=Othelo][quote=Impunity][quote=Njung'e][quote=Othelo][quote=kaka2za] Let us watch the Mou win all games in August and September to bring the fear back to Man U and OT!!!

Really? I see you trust what you smoke!smile

The doubting Thomases will start admiring Mou. By January Man U will be +10 points clear at EPL summit smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Chief Guest
#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:01:34 PM

Othelo wrote:
safariant wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Nothing exciting this season. All the teams are playing below par/rubbish. I still can't believe Maureen-hoe is the Man U boss. Just doesn't make sensesmile

Even I, this @Mukorinho thing has never sunk with me, that he now manages Manure?

I know a Radio Jambo senior football analysts who could not stomache the shyetie reality and had to take a sabatical this coming season and probably the next and even the next after the next.

I felt him.
Sad Sad Sad

After Sunday's win over Leicester, I have started to accept and move on, actually liking him. Mou has matured, not the young guy who jumped up and down at OT when Porto won. In Mou, we trust. Better than Prof Wenger!!!

Has he? Already at odds with schweinsteiger & Mata. Martial had his squad number taken off him.

When you bring new players you have to chase away some, very normal. Mata case was obvious, Schweinsteiger came late from honeymoon - was his fault and Martial is a young man with many years ahead of him - atulize boli. Before 1st of September many will be let go, the like of Young, Valencia, Jones na wengineo. Re-building a team after the philosopher is not an easy task. Let us watch the Mou win all games in August and September to bring the fear back to Man U and OT!!!

Mou, like all successful managers, shouldn't be afraid of making bold decisions. He's already named Ibra as secondary vice captain. smile
Illmatic
Impunity
#45 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:32:26 PM

safariant wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I felt him.
Sad Sad Sad

I pity mnugu fans...really painful supporting mokorinho as a coach.
He has lowered the bars of man u as a team.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njung'e
#46 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:31:37 PM

Maureen-hoe may win Man U fans a trophy or two but that respect/fear all had for the old Man U will not come back soon.I think he has also conned the fans into believing that the team will play attacking football. I don't think so. In their game with Leicester this past weekend, you could see flashes of mini buses at the back when Leicester came calling. Surely, he will bring along a Mega bus if need be and there goes any hope of Man U of the old.

Individually, i think i love artistic players. My eyes will be on Stoke's young Egyptian winger Ramadan Sobhi (Joined Stokes from Al Ahly). He is a joy to watch. The other kid i will want to watch is Bournemouth's Lys Mousett ( Sounds Kisii'ish. Like Lys Mosetismile ). Kid is a product of Le Havre. We all know where Payet, Mahrez and Pogba came through from..
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Buster
#47 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 9:16:15 PM

Othelo wrote:
safariant wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I felt him.
Sad Sad Sad

When you bring new players you have to chase away some, very normal. Mata case was obvious, Schweinsteiger came late from honeymoon - was his fault and Martial is a young man with many years ahead of him - atulize boli. Before 1st p September many will be let go, the like of Young, Valencia, Jones na wengineo. Re-building a team after the philosopher is not an easy task. Let us watch the Mou win all games in August and September to bring the fear back to Man U and OT!!!

Valencia ain't going nowhere. I like the guy. One of the few reliable players we have.
Fullykenyan
#48 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:28:34 PM

Young is going nowhere too. His work rate is excellent
KulaRaha
#49 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:55:20 AM

I have noticed most Mou haters are supporters of a certain team that is technically sterile ie produces no titles.

Its a few days to go, lets see what happens.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Rahatupu
#50 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:31:58 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
I have noticed most Mou haters are supporters of a certain team that is technically sterile ie produces no titles.

Its a few days to go, lets see what happens.

That team can't find "quality players" in the market.
Ebenyo
#51 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 2:18:48 PM

Buster wrote:
Othelo wrote:
safariant wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I felt him.
Sad Sad Sad

When you bring new players you have to chase away some, very normal. Mata case was obvious, Schweinsteiger came late from honeymoon - was his fault and Martial is a young man with many years ahead of him - atulize boli. Before 1st p September many will be let go, the like of Young, Valencia, Jones na wengineo. Re-building a team after the philosopher is not an easy task. Let us watch the Mou win all games in August and September to bring the fear back to Man U and OT!!!

Valencia ain't going nowhere. I like the guy. One of the few reliable players we have.

i also like valencia.His runs on flanks are good.He should work so hard on efficiency though.
Young is also fine but he is prone to injuries thus his availability is unreliable.
The challenge we now have is how to utilize the three boys.Martial,Rashford and Lingard.As we saw last week,they were superb against Leicester city.We need to get the balance between the young boys with Ashley Young and Valencia.
Tomorrow we make a trip to Bournemouth.Last time we lost their.But tomorrow we are going to win.Any wazuan who has the line up yet?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Buster
#52 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 11:21:24 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
Buster wrote:
Othelo wrote:
safariant wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I felt him.
Sad Sad Sad

i also like valencia.His runs on flanks are good.He should work so hard on efficiency though.
Young is also fine but he is prone to injuries thus his availability is unreliable.
The challenge we now have is how to utilize the three boys.Martial,Rashford and Lingard.As we saw last week,they were superb against Leicester city.We need to get the balance between the young boys with Ashley Young and Valencia.
Tomorrow we make a trip to Bournemouth.Last time we lost their.But tomorrow we are going to win.Any wazuan who has the line up yet?

Lineup usually released 1 hour before the game.
kaka2za
#53 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:33:44 PM

Chambers and Holding! God have Mercy!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#54 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 11:45:27 PM

kaka2za wrote:

There was no mercy Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#55 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 4:56:20 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Wenger is an idiot then he will from kesho be busy trying to look for players to buy.
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#56 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 6:06:04 AM

Man u iko yuu kama julie on top of Guka
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#57 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 6:55:33 AM

Swenani wrote:

Kwa hivyo ni for a short time ama niku kwama mpaka mganga aitwe?
KulaRaha
#58 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 7:40:29 AM

We play tonight...hope we don't do an Arsenal!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
masukuma
#59 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 8:25:14 AM

maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Wenger is an idiot then he will from kesho be busy trying to look for players to buy.

yeye hungoja bei ya jioni!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Impunity
#60 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 8:39:24 AM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Kwa hivyo ni for a short time ama niku kwama mpaka mganga aitwe?

I am supprised tha you too knows such kind of things.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.