terryafrica wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
bazuka wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
I will post my trades every week on twitter and demonstrate my conviction that its possible to make a decent amount of money through managed futures. I am an alternative investment manager managing my own money and for a few private clients. I mostly use some basic Quant strategies to make my trades. Have a look at my trades below and let me know what you think. The link will take you to my Twitter account. Happy trading

Twitter trade link

Could you walk the green ones like myself through that table? Some silly questions to guide the process:

What is Germany 30? Is that a future based on the DAX?

Similarly what is USA 30? And Wheat? And Oil?

What are the close times?

Why are there values in rand?

What is the opening rate and closing rate?

These are futures right? What's the maturity/tenor?

How much did you actually invest?

German and USA 30 is are index futures that track the top 30 listed stocks on those exchanges.Wheat and Oil positions are commodity futures tracking West Texas Intermediate oil and September Wheat.
The values are in South African Rands as this is my base currency. Much easier to keep track of my performance

I think the guy might be genuine but is not disclosing that he has probably made a very high investment to be able to make 50K per week. What was your investment for you to make 50K per week? Which platform are you using? I recently joined a platform called etoro after some research and put in $100 (screenshot attached)to test the waters, have made 5% in around 15 days but it keeps going up and down. They have this feature that allows one to copy the trades made by others. The guy I am copying invests in the GER30 as well. Have seen the profiles f other traders and can confirm that 50K per week is possible but I also see a number of traders who make big losses. It also needs serious dedication for those who invest themselves and do not simply copy traders.

A grand scam in the making! Be vigilant.

You have to risk to make money smile smile smile

Better a risk that comes with haircut than one which completely wipes out your capital. 100% loss!

I initially put down ZAR120k or USD8100.
I mostly use Saxotrader and Plus 500 as my trading platforms and then Iress for market data.There's no chance of 100% capital loss on one trade. That would be stupidity. I simply use a 6%-8% risk concentration for each trade and limit my trades to 3 maximum per day.I reduce this risk concentration to 2%-4% after each loss.

When I talk of 100% loss of capital I mean a con game where money disappears and the company in question closes down instantly without procedure. Halafu mtasikia vilio ndio mtajua it is not only stupid but also gullible to trust questionable deals.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
terryafrica
#42 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:16:00 AM

murchr wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
murchr wrote:
I make that amount of money selling mutura pale Ngara, I guess my question is, why are you telling us? What's your objective?

The point is that if one is able to make that much consistently, then one should naturally through compound growth be abale to reach a point where one makes double that using the very same strategies.As the capital increases. So does the risk limit and therefore protential for profit.

Are you recruiting?

Nope
Horton
#43 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:18:39 AM

terryafrica wrote:
murchr wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
murchr wrote:
I make that amount of money selling mutura pale Ngara, I guess my question is, why are you telling us? What's your objective?

The point is that if one is able to make that much consistently, then one should naturally through compound growth be abale to reach a point where one makes double that using the very same strategies.As the capital increases. So does the risk limit and therefore protential for profit.

Are you recruiting?

Nope

so if ur not recruiting, then whats the point here? I'm missing the gist here of this post
Sober
#44 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 4:23:45 PM

Swenani wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Jameni, he said he will be posting his futures positions and he didn't ask for your money.Shida yenu ni nini

Wewe @Swenani haujui different marketing/conning methods.

This is a very obvious one - baiting. Ni kama zile za "Sasa siz. mkubwa ameniambia kuna position tano zimepatikana za army. Ambia bla bla bla anitumie CV saa hii na unitafutie watu wengine wanne."

Angelica _ann wrote:
@swenani has been bought smile

Probably not. He might be too innocent (today!) to see through the con job!

If a wazuan can be conned by such, they will surely deserve it..So let Terryafrica make his 50K per week

Then it depends on how much money one is putting in.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
hardwood
#45 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 5:03:05 PM

terryafrica wrote:
Just to clarify, i neither have any interest in taking anyones money nor would i be able to if i wanted to. The laws on this side of the world do not permit deposit taking unless one strictly has a financial services license so everybody relax. I'm just here to prove that this is possible. I assume this the best place to test my theory that it really is possible to trade and make a good living in the markets. I do have some professional training so I'm at an advantage to most.

Kudos. At least there is still hope in humanity.
Afroblk
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:25:31 PM

Horton wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
murchr wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
murchr wrote:

Are you recruiting?

Nope

so if ur not recruiting, then whats the point here? I'm missing the gist here of this post

LOL you guys are hilarious... This guy is trying to share some information and ya'll bashing him? Hamwezi saidika... I once tried to show a few people how to trade futures but they couldn't get it l0l easy money, high risk, high returns! Shideni hapo mkiflip penny stocks l0l
Knowledge is contagious...Infect truth!
alutacontinua
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 10:04:53 PM

@Afroblk thinking we can contribute to this thread and join @TerryAfrica. Maybe even get some of the guys over on the FX threads to chip in....
You dont have to be great to START but you have to start to be GREAT!!!!!!!!
maka
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:05:30 PM

A while back there was a derivatives training at Stanley organised by the NSE for fund managers....the facilitator in the afternoon had a live trading session which was disrupted by lousy Internet connection....but in some few minutes he had made quite some cash....so....
possunt quia posse videntur
Spikes
#49 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 7:57:35 AM

maka wrote:
A while back there was a derivatives training at Stanley organised by the NSE for fund managers....the facilitator in the afternoon had a live trading session which was disrupted by lousy Internet connection....but in some few minutes he had made quite some cash....so....

Derivatives is the way to go. We should diversify our income streams.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Sober
#50 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 2:44:44 PM

@Terryafrica
It's 33 weeks since you started the post on making 50K per week.
i would like to believe that you never risked the amount by reinvesting and hence have a cool KES 1.65 million tucked somewhere. Msinirushie mawe tafadhali.....
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Mukiri
#51 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 11:05:14 PM

@TA, Wachana na naysayers, kama iko shillingi, why not try. Contacts?

Proverbs 19:21
Rollout
#52 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:30:21 AM

@ Terryafrica

I am so excited of this opportunity, I think you're fantastic, I would like to also make that much, what do I need to do?

Thanks you

Legendary Rollout 10k Drunkard.