wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
50,000 Shillings a week? Its possible. evidence
Plimsoul
#21 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2016 9:36:29 PM

terryafrica wrote:
I will post my trades every week on twitter and demonstrate my conviction that its possible to make a decent amount of money through managed futures. I am an alternative investment manager managing my own money and for a few private clients. I mostly use some basic Quant strategies to make my trades. Have a look at my trades below and let me know what you think. The link will take you to my Twitter account. Happy trading

Twitter trade link

Could you walk the green ones like myself through that table? Some silly questions to guide the process:

What is Germany 30? Is that a future based on the DAX?

Similarly what is USA 30? And Wheat? And Oil?

What are the close times?

Why are there values in rand?

What is the opening rate and closing rate?

These are futures right? What's the maturity/tenor?

How much did you actually invest?
terryafrica
#22 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2016 9:48:13 PM

Just to clarify, i neither have any interest in taking anyones money nor would i be able to if i wanted to. The laws on this side of the world do not permit deposit taking unless one strictly has a financial services license so everybody relax. I'm just here to prove that this is possible. I assume this the best place to test my theory that it really is possible to trade and make a good living in the markets. I do have some professional training so I'm at an advantage to most.
terryafrica
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2016 10:48:31 PM

Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
I will post my trades every week on twitter and demonstrate my conviction that its possible to make a decent amount of money through managed futures. I am an alternative investment manager managing my own money and for a few private clients. I mostly use some basic Quant strategies to make my trades. Have a look at my trades below and let me know what you think. The link will take you to my Twitter account. Happy trading

Twitter trade link

Could you walk the green ones like myself through that table? Some silly questions to guide the process:

German and USA 30 is are index futures that track the top 30 listed stocks on those exchanges.Wheat and Oil positions are commodity futures tracking West Texas Intermediate oil and September Wheat.
The values are in South African Rands as this is my base currency. Much easier to keep track of my performance
bazuka
#24 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 10:37:05 AM

terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:

Twitter trade link

German and USA 30 is are index futures that track the top 30 listed stocks on those exchanges.Wheat and Oil positions are commodity futures tracking West Texas Intermediate oil and September Wheat.
The values are in South African Rands as this is my base currency. Much easier to keep track of my performance

I think the guy might be genuine but is not disclosing that he has probably made a very high investment to be able to make 50K per week. What was your investment for you to make 50K per week? Which platform are you using? I recently joined a platform called etoro after some research and put in $100 (screenshot attached)to test the waters, have made 5% in around 15 days but it keeps going up and down. They have this feature that allows one to copy the trades made by others. The guy I am copying invests in the GER30 as well. Have seen the profiles f other traders and can confirm that 50K per week is possible but I also see a number of traders who make big losses. It also needs serious dedication for those who invest themselves and do not simply copy traders.

Spikes
#25 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 10:52:26 AM

bazuka wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:

Twitter trade link

I think the guy might be genuine but is not disclosing that he has probably made a very high investment to be able to make 50K per week. What was your investment for you to make 50K per week? Which platform are you using? I recently joined a platform called etoro after some research and put in $100 (screenshot attached)to test the waters, have made 5% in around 15 days but it keeps going up and down. They have this feature that allows one to copy the trades made by others. The guy I am copying invests in the GER30 as well. Have seen the profiles f other traders and can confirm that 50K per week is possible but I also see a number of traders who make big losses. It also needs serious dedication for those who invest themselves and do not simply copy traders.

A grand scam in the making! Be vigilant.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Swenani
#26 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 11:11:38 AM

Spikes wrote:
bazuka wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:

Twitter trade link

You have to risk to make money smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Binti
#27 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 11:59:25 AM

terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:

Twitter trade link

Hi Terry,
Would be interested in knowing...Not just for the R.O.I figures...but to have extra knowledge...
So? Eh?
In God I trust...
Spikes
#28 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 12:29:01 PM

Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
bazuka wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:

Twitter trade link

Better a risk that comes with haircut than one which completely wipes out your capital. 100% loss!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
The Great
#29 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 12:29:49 PM

@terry plz run from wazua or say you were kidding and end this thread. Wazuans have quite a memory
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
wukan
#30 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 12:39:32 PM

@terry hang in there, even chartists were called cartoonists and dismissed off until they made their mark. Just keep on explaining what it is you are doing.
Othelo
#31 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 12:39:59 PM

Looking at the way GBP has dealt with @swenani, i think he is also in the FX trade business. Pole ndugu smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
terryafrica
#32 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 1:07:38 PM

Spikes wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
alma1 wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
LOL, Yea of little faith

We faithfully await you in the I was conned section...You are just a funny character....Have you seen the posts in the blue section ama you were just high on weed..

This is wazua...When you want to play there's a green section.

Conned by who exactly? did you even read my post? How about you stop the verbal diarrhea and actually comment on the content of my post. Go look at the trades and then comment.

Who are you? Where do you come from? What is your mission in Wazua? What are your qualifications? Where is your office? How do you execute your Ponze like scheme? How many victims have combed their accounts for you? How many have you shafted?

Now these are respectable questions i can answer.
I'm not gonna tell you my full name but im guessing my Pseudonym gives you an idea. I have a Bachelor of Commerce(Economics & Statistics) from the university of Cape Town. Worked as a dealer for a closed ended hedge fund which recently wound out its first fund. I have never operated a ponzi scheme,therefore no victims and no one shafted.I trade out of either of my apartments home in Westlands or Johannesburg. Over to you.
Who are you? what are your qualifications?how many times have you been shafted? is that why you assume everybody is out to build a ponzi scheme? have you even looked at the link i posted?
Shiwashei
#33 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 1:35:27 PM

terryafrica wrote:
Spikes wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
alma1 wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
LOL, Yea of little faith

We faithfully await you in the I was conned section...You are just a funny character....Have you seen the posts in the blue section ama you were just high on weed..

This is wazua...When you want to play there's a green section.

Conned by who exactly? did you even read my post? How about you stop the verbal diarrhea and actually comment on the content of my post. Go look at the trades and then comment.

Who are you? Where do you come from? What is your mission in Wazua? What are your qualifications? Where is your office? How do you execute your Ponze like scheme? How many victims have combed their accounts for you? How many have you shafted?

Now these are respectable questions i can answer.
I'm not gonna tell you my full name but im guessing my Pseudonym gives you an idea. I have a Bachelor of Commerce(Economics & Statistics) from the university of Cape Town. Worked as a dealer for a closed ended hedge fund which recently wound out its first fund. I have never operated a ponzi scheme,therefore no victims and no one shafted.I trade out of either of my apartments home in Westlands or Johannesburg. Over to you.
Who are you? what are your qualifications?how many times have you been shafted? is that why you assume everybody is out to build a ponzi scheme? have you even looked at the link i posted?

Looked at the link alright. Was more interested in the twitter account really. @Zachintrader. Joined Feb 2013. 15 tweets. 13 of these are own tweets. All posted within the last 23 hours.

@terryafrica in wazua. Joined 7/7/2016. Six posts. All in the last 23 hours...

Watching from the sidelines.
terryafrica
#34 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 2:19:41 PM

Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
bazuka wrote:
terryafrica wrote:
Plimsoul wrote:
terryafrica wrote:

Twitter trade link

Better a risk that comes with haircut than one which completely wipes out your capital. 100% loss!

I initially put down ZAR120k or USD8100.
I mostly use Saxotrader and Plus 500 as my trading platforms and then Iress for market data.There's no chance of 100% capital loss on one trade. That would be stupidity. I simply use a 6%-8% risk concentration for each trade and limit my trades to 3 maximum per day.I reduce this risk concentration to 2%-4% after each loss.
muganda
#35 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 2:36:08 PM

Good effort @terryafrica.

Please indicate amount you're starting with each week and leverage employed. Also the naysayers would be happier if you show starting positions rather than just the result smile
wanyee
#36 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 4:12:14 PM

my 20/20 on this...very interesting
murchr
#37 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 4:38:46 PM

I make that amount of money selling mutura pale Ngara, I guess my question is, why are you telling us? What's your objective?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
terryafrica
#38 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 5:11:06 PM

murchr wrote:
I make that amount of money selling mutura pale Ngara, I guess my question is, why are you telling us? What's your objective?

The point is that if one is able to make that much consistently, then one should naturally through compound growth be abale to reach a point where one makes double that using the very same strategies.As the capital increases. So does the risk limit and therefore protential for profit.
murchr
#39 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 5:26:34 PM

terryafrica wrote:
murchr wrote:

The point is that if one is able to make that much consistently, then one should naturally through compound growth be abale to reach a point where one makes double that using the very same strategies.As the capital increases. So does the risk limit and therefore protential for profit.

Are you recruiting?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Othelo
#40 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 5:30:35 PM

Initial capital???????????
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.