wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Ekeza savings and credit Sacco
Pesa Nane
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 7:34:25 PM

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Angelica _ann
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:22:21 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

This is discrimination according to our constitution.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
eangaga
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:49:42 PM

If you are from Homabay , you are out of luck :)
Bigchick
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:17:57 PM

Looks like Wazuans were not scammed by Bishop.

Things are really hot.......

3 other offshoots of Urithi are on the runway to doom.Directors running helter skelter selling of what they can.

Hope no one is surprised,we said it many times here and elsewhere.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#25 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:29:49 PM

Bigchick wrote:

3 other offshoots of Urithi are on the runway to doom.Directors running helter skelter selling of what they can.

Urithi has hardcore members here, but do many of us are being screwed by these saccos so tume tuliza.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
eangaga
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:05:04 AM

Bigchick wrote:

Please educate some of us. Which are the offshoots of Urithi? I have been skeptical of urithi for some time but I have waited for a whiff of bad news but I do not see it. Meanwhile, a friend is proud, he got land with them and is building. I feel my timidity coupled with a good dose of paranoia is costing me.
Bigchick
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:50:27 PM

eangaga wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Please educate some of us. Which are the offshoots of Urithi? I have been skeptical of urithi for some time but I have waited for a whiff of bad news but I do not see it. Meanwhile, a friend is proud, he got land with them and is building. I feel my timidity coupled with a good dose of paranoia is costing me.

Reke ciume na ene!

Put your ears on the ground and open your eyes very wide.

Find out who were the original Directors of Urithi?Find out who are the Directors of Buloti Maguta Maguta firms in Thika who grace Kameme all the time.

Ni hayo tu.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#28 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 1:43:12 PM

The lines at DCI show this man screwed people's lives indeed. It's like election day
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#29 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 1:48:45 PM

murchr wrote:
The lines at DCI show this man screwed people's lives indeed. It's like election day

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly But didn't they vote for him with the same number of people in the lines? Why feel sorry for them. In fact, the DCI is a very good man. Ingekuwa mimi...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#30 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 3:48:02 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly But didn't they vote for him with the same number of people in the lines? Why feel sorry for them. In fact, the DCI is a very good man. Ingekuwa mimi...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"The DCI has no capacity or mandate to investigate economic crimes, that's the work of EACC" DP Ruto.
alma1
#31 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 4:04:37 PM

hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

"The DCI has no capacity or mandate to investigate economic crimes, that's the work of EACC" DP Ruto.

I heard one of the victims say that only Baba shall help them. Isn't Gakuyo one of the original Tangatanga members?

You can't help these people. They actually believed that DCI was calling them to give them their money. How do you help such a person. Gakuyo will run for governor and they will still elect him.

I remember sometime last year I warned some of them. I was not called nice things. So shauri yao.

murchr
#32 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 4:07:13 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Its like the whole of Kiambu is here, they would not listen to Kabogo when he told them this fake pastor is a con. Ona sasa.

All in all where does SASRA come in? Regulator bandia just earning salaries
alma1
#33 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 4:14:34 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Its like the whole of Kiambu is here, they would not listen to Kabogo when he told them this fake pastor is a con. Ona sasa.

All in all where does SASRA come in? Regulator bandia just earning salaries

There's a reason Ruto is camping in Central. He knows they are the worst voters. Lemmings.

hardwood
#34 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 4:26:22 PM

murchr
#35 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 6:59:02 PM

Mimi malijua tu this was not going to end well.....DCI underestimated this madness. So the Nairobian investor was told to go home but he erupted. But one wonders, have they frozen the pastors assets?

Bigchick
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 6:51:24 AM

Just asking........yanai there is nothing we can do to this thief?Mob justice should work at Uhuru Park ili ziwe fundi.....

It is a fact the man will never pay,he invested the money on ventures that are not visible and with no returns
Eg Body make over,fine eating,trips abroad, campaign cloths etc.

The few tangible assets will not fetch beyond 300M.Yet debt is 1B plus.
murchr
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 6:56:23 AM

Hakuna insurance ya Sacco deposits? Like banks?
alma1
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:36:49 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Just asking........yanai there is nothing we can do to this thief?Mob justice should work at Uhuru Park ili ziwe fundi.....

It is a fact the man will never pay,he invested the money on ventures that are not visible and with no returns
Eg Body make over,fine eating,trips abroad, campaign cloths etc.

The few tangible assets will not fetch beyond 300M.Yet debt is 1B plus.

Wah!

I have just seen the video from Murchr. That is shocking. Yaani you eat from the poor. And use Jesus.

There is very little the gov't can do here about their money. Other than jailing the fella, I doubt if money shall be recovered.

This is an expert ponzi scheme. Tell them to join the SACCO which is regulated. When they are in the SACCO tell them to join your private company to buy land. Become your own agent so that you can then claim billions of fees legally.

Lastly, have no records. Those pieces of paper they are carrying around I'm 100% have no central backup even a Murkomen type computer to back them up. I would hate to be the DCI officer in charge of that mess.

The only thing the gov't can try and do is save the guys in the SACCO. However, the ones in the private gakuyo company will go nowhere. Which will then lead to the common problems in greater Kiambu. Where land buying companies have fleeced their own people for ages.

Hapa kitaumana.

They need to organise themselves into one big group and sue the hell out of every gov't institution and person that was in this mess. But they won't. They will cry thuraku thuraku. They can't be helped even by Jesus.

What surprises me is that they are now blaming DCI. Not the gakuyo fella who bankrolled the Kiambu campaigns especially their current governor's campaign. Amazing stuff.

And they still listen to Kameme. Sad.

Bigchick
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:43:59 AM

murchr wrote:
Hakuna insurance ya Sacco deposits? Like banks?

Nope.And that is why sometimes we advise against investing big time in them despite the high returns they offer.
Bigchick
#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:59:01 AM

I have said it here before....the redflag was the sudden change in lifestyle from Pickup L200 and Probox to VX,from Makongeni Phase 13 to Thika Greens to Nyari,From offices in Weteithie house Thika to Nairobi Westlands,Board meetings moved from their offices to hired boardrooms in hotels,Children moved from Thika schools to Braeburn.Family Holidays moved from Mombasa to Dubai and beyond.

All this in less than 12months.Sometimes it's there for us to see but we choose to be blind.

Sorry folks but there are more tears on the way.They are all a scam especially those with a SACCO on the side and God is member number 1.