wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Fusion Real Estate Development REIT
enyands
#21 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 7:54:59 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
A mtumba trader in Gikomba can teache these guys a thing or 2. There is no such thing as investors requesting more time. They are telling you something and if you do not listen you will be left there with your project.

Customer: Hii viatu ni pesa ngapi

Mtumba trader: Mia tano

Customer: Wacha niende kwa bank nitarudi

Mtumba trader: Customer ngoja kidogo tuongee.

Same scenario:

Customer: How much are these shares

Fusion Capital: 5 million

Customer: Give me more time to get more money

Fusion Capital: No problem. Go and get the money and I will be right here waiting for you.

A mtumba trader knows that once the customer leaves he is not coming back, he knows he needs to change something, either the price or he adds something to make the deal more enticing. This upmarket Fusion capital guys need to understand Kenyans otherwise they will be waiting till 2030 for Kenyans to find 5 million.

going by their math,if every individual is to pay 5m they only need 460 Kenyans to do that and they will raise their 2.3b. whoever feels he is amongst the 460 can proceed.

id rather buy I&M bank, or KCB or equity or even safaricom and wait after bear goes and get atleast 1m returns than give 5m and wait for 20% return every year which aint a guarantee depending on the market demand for the houses.cant touch it.

Ebenyo
#22 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 8:43:38 PM

Na sisi wenye hatuna 5 milion? I will place a buy order for kcb at 32.25 this end month.I dont have millions now but im surely on the way.Fusion reit riswa!
Towards the goal of financial freedom
enyands
#23 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 9:03:12 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Na sisi wenye hatuna 5 milion? I will place a buy order for kcb at 32.25 this end month.I dont have millions now but im surely on the way.Fusion reit riswa!

riswa shindwe kabisa
Ebenyo
#24 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 9:30:02 PM

enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

riswa shindwe kabisa

hahaha! hawa watu hawajui NSE iko na mahustler wake pia? wacha sisi tununue shares tu.Tutakuwa matajiri.It will take time but we are coming!
Gatheuzi
#25 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:58:47 AM

They have pegged a very low success rate at 25% (excluding the promoter, reit manager and connected parties) which translates to 575M. This is very low considering the issuance costs are fixed at 99M, which will mean the guys will get an automatic haircut of 17% with this subscription level!
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
Ericsson
#26 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:24:29 AM

Useless issue.
kenya is not yet for REITs.These guys should have learnt from stanlib issue.
Waende watafute loans from commercial banks or Chinese to build the mall.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
UpcomingPaperChaser
#27 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:25:10 PM

Fusion Capital's meru project is proceeding pretty well. as for the apartments, they are still at the foundation stage, but reliable sources claim that the units have been sold about 70% of them, the mall has had very serious prospective tenants like Nakumatt.
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Aguytrying
#28 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:57:23 AM

The irony of minimum investment 5m, then you extend time coz no one is investing.
Havent the larger firms learnt anything from safcom and equity about the mass market
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Ebenyo
#29 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:38:48 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
The irony of minimum investment 5m, then you extend time coz no one is investing.
Havent the larger firms learnt anything from safcom and equity about the mass market

wangesema minimum ni 25000 ningekuwa wa kwanza!
lochaz-index
#30 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:02:39 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

wangesema minimum ni 25000 ningekuwa wa kwanza!

This is a D-reit. The engagement rules are very different from an I-reit. It is not their own doing but rather how the regulations were structured.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
Pesa Nane
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:36:03 PM

Again!!! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
snipermnoma
#32 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:50:15 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Again!!! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Things are thick!
enyands
#33 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:15:30 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Things are thick!

Thick and heavy? They should go hawk this idea at muthaiga county club .
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:39:32 PM

enyands wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Things are thick!

Thick and heavy? They should go hawk this idea at muthaiga county club .

Poor strategy, conning mass market is easy. Serves them right.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Surething
#35 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:35:44 PM

If what I hear is correct, that the regulations are the ones which require a minimum of Kshs. 5 million, then they'll have to be rethought or else development reits will not get anywhere. Probably the location of the proposed project is also an issue, I for example know very little about Meru to gauge its attractiveness as a destination for this humongous development. If it was in or around Nairobi, maybe.
Pesa Nane
#36 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:29:13 PM

Oops! Had forgotten to include the revised timetable

enyands
#37 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:36:06 PM

Surething wrote:
If what I hear is correct, that the regulations are the ones which require a minimum of Kshs. 5 million, then they'll have to be rethought or else development reits will not get anywhere. Probably the location of the proposed project is also an issue, I for example know very little about Meru to gauge its attractiveness as a destination for this humongous development. If it was in or around Nairobi, maybe.

Who are they targeting in meru? UN offices?last time I checked they were in Nairobi.Miraa farmers? Last time i checked they have issues with marketting. I checked the board members of this co and saw. ......no no no.as I said before people are becoming cleaver, they look for a mzungu head as the MD or CEO to rope in poor wanjiku in form of trust but the real people to benefit from it are our own kenyans.
Pesa Nane
#38 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2016 1:51:07 PM

VituVingiSana
#39 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2016 1:58:34 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly So now they want folks to invest less than Shs 5mn... I am staying out even if I did qualify as a "Professional Investor" ... Wacha niweke pesa zangu kwa KK.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
lochaz-index
#40 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2016 2:31:07 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly So now they want folks to invest less than Shs 5mn... I am staying out even if I did qualify as a "Professional Investor" ... Wacha niweke pesa zangu kwa KK.

What a letdown by the CMA. The rules are the rules and should be upheld as such. Changing things midstream coz an offer has failed to attract capital is not the way to go.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.