wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<12345>»
Edermann property
Ryko
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:17:09 PM

i would love to get the latest photos/update too..
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Ericsson
#42 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 7:40:32 AM

Very low uptake of the houses.
Wanashindana na Fusion REIT in terms of percentage uptake
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
winmak
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2016 7:32:49 PM

any chance they may bump the price a little lower?
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
DBLyon
#44 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2016 7:52:56 PM

winmak wrote:
any chance they may bump the price a little lower?

If you offer the lower price you may be surprised that they agree. Works often in many places.
When you live for others' opinions, you are dead.

- Carlos Slim Helu
Ryko
#45 Posted : Thursday, December 01, 2016 9:23:24 AM

Seems like 2 bedrooms hazinunuliki imebidi another offer.... though 3 bedroom zimeisha. or the guys are looking for finishig cash.. This thing already seems that the completion will be late maybe by March. Low uptake of 2 bedrooms
wanyee
#46 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 4:28:34 PM

the site is busy seeing an equivalent of Britain's B&Q hardware chain stores coming up within the vicinity Rink>>Rinkhttps://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000227259/shot-in-the-arm-for-athi-river-epz-as-chinese-firms-splash-sh20b-on-industrial-park
The Chinese are even in the tu slums nearby
Fyatu
#47 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 5:02:45 PM

wanyee wrote:
the site is busy seeing an equivalent of Britain's B&Q hardware chain stores coming up within the vicinity Rink>>Rinkhttps://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000227259/shot-in-the-arm-for-athi-river-epz-as-chinese-firms-splash-sh20b-on-industrial-park

Is it by sheer luck or is Jubilee government actually "attracting" these investors? Think VW assembly, The cruise ship manenos at mwambao and now this 20b investment...and many more??
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Impunity
#48 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 7:06:00 PM

Ryko wrote:

Seems like 2 bedrooms hazinunuliki imebidi another offer.... though 3 bedroom zimeisha. or the guys are looking for finishig cash.. This thing already seems that the completion will be late maybe by March. Low uptake of 2 bedrooms

Saw some ads that the 2Br is now 3 and 3 Br is now 3.5..why the reduction?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ryko
#49 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 8:30:40 PM

This guys have started selling Phase 2 (beginning construction 2017-2017 Dec) ujue phase 3 is still coming up. Asked them, the offer is for Phase 1 (2 bedroom) and phase 2 (2 & 3 bedroom) but then again the 2 bedrooms for phase 1 are not completely sold(Not moving).
My thinking: currently anybody who bought at the original price cant exit at a nice profit at the moment may be in future or after they have completed phase 2 & 3. Total cash lockdown at the moment.

I think also this offers will be there for "phase 3" That means 2017 & 2018.
The good thing is that area is growing with the links shared above and http://www.businessdaily...7004-isn3frz/index.html

wanyee
#50 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:35:34 PM

Fyatu wrote:
wanyee wrote:

Is it by sheer luck or is Jubilee government actually "attracting" these investors? Think VW assembly, The cruise ship manenos at mwambao and now this 20b investment...and many more??

Big luck ...lakini apo pia naona dhobi...ya mapesa...all in all from what i gather bigger things around that whole area
Fyatu
#51 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:40:29 AM

wanyee wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
wanyee wrote:

Big luck ...lakini apo pia naona dhobi...ya mapesa...all in all from what i gather bigger things around that whole area

hehehe...kusafisha sio
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Ryko
#52 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:05:37 PM

Found myself near there and decided to pass by and see whats happening since in the agreements they mentioned it should be completed by Dec 31st

seem like this is how the final product will look like for phase 1- the colours ):

some parts still with the undercoat.
They have started building phase two and its in 1st floor

a closer view for the 3 bedrooms
Chaka
#53 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:53:01 PM

Ryko wrote:
Found myself near there and decided to pass by and see whats happening since in the agreements they mentioned it should be completed by Dec 31st

seem like this is how the final product will look like for phase 1- the colours ):

Have the access roads been done?
Chaka
#54 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:55:41 PM

Ryko wrote:

Ericsson
#55 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:38:09 PM

These chinese investors you see are just kenyan "investors" through the back door
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ryko
#56 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:17:22 PM

Chaka wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Yes chaka, the road is cabro paved all the way from the roundabout. I think it was the first bit to be completed. I did not face any challenges with the road, just some sharp bumps. No matter how low your car is it can access the place.

I noted the river that was there seems no more. Who does the Environmental impact assessment? they killed that river that was passing under the road.

I also noted a new construction below the apartments, seems like a very new construction that has already began, asked them was told it could be the new chinese supermarket for building materials{Not sure very sure}. That construction is directly on top of the swampy river that existed during wet seasons.

wanyee
#57 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 11:12:19 AM

NEMA is quite non-existent in some places..eating culture...but kwa mijengo the eating has to be there...strange country this one
Magunia
#58 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 7:06:49 PM

Any updates? My brother and I bought 2 units in 2016 and we are still waiting to come back home to see them but the Erdemann people say they're still building, does anybody know if it is true and why they are late? Any latest pics? Thank you!
Ryko
#59 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 8:34:02 PM

Magunia wrote:
Any updates? My brother and I bought 2 units in 2016 and we are still waiting to come back home to see them but the Erdemann people say they're still building, does anybody know if it is true and why they are late? Any latest pics? Thank you!

Dont worry @Magunia we SUNK cash .....

1. I was there a few weeks ago(4 or so)..Phase 1 is complete but they were doing the internal finishing like smoothing the walls and crap like cabinets (door,windows, exterior,painting is completed). I was told the earliest they can complete is August. But mentally i would advice you to works with sept/oct/Nov to be realistic. They kept saying the interior finishing will take time. Personally i am working with end of 2017

The biggest challenge with phase 1 is that people cant move-in because of the dust and ongoing construction of phase 2 & 3. They have to build phase 2 & 3 to the top as they clear the internal finishing for phase 1. Phase 2 is nearly in the last floor if i am not wrong.

2. Currently they have announced an offer of 3 Million for (3 bedrooms). Yes 3 M for three bedroom (May 28 - June 8th). They have began selling the final phase. I wonder who will buy after visiting that site.
From what i gathered they have not finished selling 2 bedrooms in phases 1 & 2 but all the 3 bedroom were snapped.

3. Photos: The photos above are not the finished product (this was an undercoat), the finished looks creamish/yellow. I did not take any photos and i dont intend to visit that site again till end year. Any person visiting can post the final photos/product. Only the colour looks different.

To be honest that site has a Zillion houses, i have never seen such numbers i wonder where tenants will come from and how much the rent will be. They are M.A.N.Y i mean M.A.N.Y houses.

In the finished product the two bedroom looked spacier, 3 bedroom looked abit congested. May be it was my eyes...

Next to it is a big factory "chinese construction supermaket, the construction is in high gear and seem like there will be lots of manufacturing.

As i left towards the main Mombasa highway.. Safaricom Mall and safcom town houses were already up (though incomplete), the mall looked like it was on the 2nd floor and contructions in high gear.

That place looks like massive constructions taking place all round..

Apo pesa imelala give it more years for any returns.I even doubt you can get a buyer because of those numbers, may be after some years
Magunia
#60 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:24:37 PM

Ryko
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. Right now I cannot take on their new offer because of cash flow issues but I know it's a great deal. 3M/= is not bad at all. Good luck in your other ventures