wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
Edermann property
pyrex
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:58:07 PM

Hello Wazuans
Edermann property had put an advert in today's nation newspaper for special price of KES. 3.5M for 3brm apartments in Athi River along the road to Mavuno church.
This sounds a good deal,anybody who has dealt with them and what's your opinion on this as an investment.
Thanks for sharing
ARAP CHARLES
#2 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 1:41:52 AM

This sounds a good deal BTW. Guys with insight...
Watch and Listen and Live
kaka2za
#3 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 6:19:38 AM

pyrex wrote:
Hello Wazuans
Edermann property had put an advert in today's nation newspaper for special price of KES. 3.5M for 3brm apartments in Athi River along the road to Mavuno church.
This sounds a good deal,anybody who has dealt with them and what's your opinion on this as an investment.
Thanks for sharing

9 posts in ten years!
Yes,the deal must be very very good.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
rurinjaa
#4 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 7:56:09 AM

or it a case of . . . when the deal is too good
The Great
#5 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 9:19:54 AM

We shall buy plenty. Just go sleep. Youll see for yourself in your dreams
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Ryko
#6 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 3:38:26 PM

this must be one great deal.... Greatwall is know for sewage/water issues. I think this the best deal to get in at the moment and offload at 6M when they are all taken
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
winmak
#7 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 3:45:10 PM

I missed a similar offer in 2013 of their Highrise property. They squeezed an offer price of 3M to be paid within 2 weeks... And the houses are nice
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
instinct
#8 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 4:09:06 PM

i was there today. i'd say its worth every penny. out of my checklist for a 3-4million property i ticked 8/10. construction in full swing over 500 workers on site, busiest construction site i've seen yet
Chaka
#9 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 4:52:57 PM

instinct wrote:
i was there today. i'd say its worth every penny. out of my checklist for a 3-4million property i ticked 8/10. construction in full swing over 500 workers on site, busiest construction site i've seen yet

Was there an indication about when the show house will be ready?Will water and sewerage be taken good care of?I also hope you don't work for Edermann?
instinct
#10 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 5:35:21 PM

Chaka wrote:
instinct wrote:

Was there an indication about when the show house will be ready?Will water and sewerage be taken good care of?I also hope you don't work for Edermann?

i don't.. there's one painted but no windows and doors yet. the middle class were trooping there with their toyotas smile
The Great
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:28:56 PM

instinct wrote:
Chaka wrote:
[quote=instinct]i was there today. i'd say its worth every penny. out of my checklist for a 3-4million property i ticked 8/10. construction in full swing over 500 workers on site, busiest construction site i've seen yet

i don't.. there's one painted but no windows and doors yet. the middle class were trooping there with their toyotas

I believe middleclass are the jaguar owners around here. Middleclass being defined by networth. Toyotas are either poor or rich
The Great
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:31:14 PM

Please note that @winmak and instinct posted within minutes of each other. How convenient
mikanjoroge
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:48:42 PM

instinct wrote:

You went there and counted the workers? 1,2,3... mpaka 500?

instinct
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 3:38:28 PM

i think the contractor is broke...

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/h8jjv7z/-/index.html

Pesa Nane
#15 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:09:03 AM

sights

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Chaka
#16 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:36:33 AM

@Pesa Nane, was that picture taken yesterday?
Chaka
#17 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:38:51 AM

@Pesa Nane, was that picture taken yesterday?
bazuka
#18 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 12:58:54 PM

Also visited the site on Saturday morning. The units seem like they will have decent finishing and the construction seems to progressing well. The offer price seems like value for money. The units have an open plan kitchen, the units each have a ka-SQ though it quite tiny.

The developer seems to have a large parcel and apparently plans to build more units in phases so the estate may be a bit crowded. I own a unit in an estate very close to the same development (touching Mombasa road). Lived there for a while and it was generally ok but found the commute to CBD and back too hectic so I have rented it out and moved closer. The area is however good if you work in the vicinity.
Ryko
#19 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:13:52 PM

Was there too

1. Member was correct....the middle class To~yo~tas were streaming in with couples, young and old... Lol
2. They seem to be sharing the lower wall with Mavuno hill city church... Sunday mpende msipende block za chini lazima watu waokoke.
3. The sewer line is along the mavuno church wall... Oooh Noo on this one i pity mavuno Church. That moment that you have to repent at the pulpit and the stench decides otherwise.
4. From the photo above (the location the camera man is standing) is where they will put phase 2 and 3 of the project.
Guess what....2000 houses are coming up may be in coming years.
5. So far they are building approximately 216 3 bedroom & 260 2 bedrooms something like 540(Numbers are approximate)
6. Opposite the road there is an industry i guess its the alcohol one. I was able to sniff some sweet concoction, i guess ni molasess but i never got drank!! (Block E/supermarket/proposed primary school be prepared- The top row).
7. The show room is not complete but gives a good view of whats coming up..there tiles and ~~~
8. The 3 bedroom looks okay for me i did not like the 2 bedrooom size but hey you get an extra DSQ where you can squeeze a small office or extra tiny bed (thats if 2 by 2 it exists) ama ikue store
9. Nice road, cabro pavement, well lit.... still incomplete
10. At the office the houses facing the light and open ground have been snapped (No first and second floor) the juicy parts has been squeezed already...
11. i think the area is great since safaricom crystal mall should be coming up with some residential near (Please note this Kenya nothing is guaranteed (http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/lifestyle/article/2000166064/safaricom-scheme-to-build-mall-in-machakos)
12. Supermarket & school in one corner again if it will ever crystalize.. looked like 2 floors
13 The completion is Dec 31st but those who know erdemann will tell you work with May-June 2017 ul never go wrong.
14. The ground is slanting ... i guess this will favor the direction of sun/wind(Yaani vumbi) towards the top houses, plus machakos is always sunny

My Analysis:

Good buy at 3.5m (at the current stage) however those who know erdemann will tell you the bastard dont care about the environment i mean the greeness na nyasi. Bora una pa kulala + a road thats well lit tosha. personally izo nyumba ni MINGI....2000 ndio target (http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Sh6bn-housing-project-takes-off/-/996/2892424/-/r02w5tz/-/index.html)

"Caveat:: Dont base your decision on my analysis, this is my personal view after visiting the place"

Conclusion:
"Worth 3.5M for a cash buyer only" anything above that acha ikae
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
maka
#20 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:46:53 PM

Ryko wrote:
Was there too

1. Member was correct....the middle class To~yo~tas were streaming in with couples, young and old... Lol
2. They seem to be sharing the lower wall with Mavuno hill city church... Sunday mpende msipende block za chini lazima watu waokoke.
3. The sewer line is along the mavuno church wall... Oooh Noo on this one i pity mavuno Church. That moment that you have to repent at the pulpit and the stench decides otherwise.
4. From the photo above (the location the camera man is standing) is where they will put phase 2 and 3 of the project.
Guess what....2000 houses are coming up may be in coming years.
5. So far they are building approximately 216 3 bedroom & 260 2 bedrooms something like 540(Numbers are approximate)
6. Opposite the road there is an industry i guess its the alcohol one. I was able to sniff some sweet concoction, i guess ni molasess but i never got drank!! (Block E/supermarket/proposed primary school be prepared- The top row).
7. The show room is not complete but gives a good view of whats coming up..there tiles and ~~~
8. The 3 bedroom looks okay for me i did not like the 2 bedrooom size but hey you get an extra DSQ where you can squeeze a small office or extra tiny bed (thats if 2 by 2 it exists) ama ikue store
9. Nice road, cabro pavement, well lit.... still incomplete
10. At the office the houses facing the light and open ground have been snapped (No first and second floor) the juicy parts has been squeezed already...
11. i think the area is great since safaricom crystal mall should be coming up with some residential near (Please note this Kenya nothing is guaranteed (http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/lifestyle/article/2000166064/safaricom-scheme-to-build-mall-in-machakos)
12. Supermarket & school in one corner again if it will ever crystalize.. looked like 2 floors
13 The completion is Dec 31st but those who know erdemann will tell you work with May-June 2017 ul never go wrong.
14. The ground is slanting ... i guess this will favor the direction of sun/wind(Yaani vumbi) towards the top houses, plus machakos is always sunny

My Analysis:

Good buy at 3.5m (at the current stage) however those who know erdemann will tell you the bastard dont care about the environment i mean the greeness na nyasi. Bora una pa kulala + a road thats well lit tosha. personally izo nyumba ni MINGI....2000 ndio target (http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Sh6bn-housing-project-takes-off/-/996/2892424/-/r02w5tz/-/index.html)

"Caveat:: Dont base your decision on my analysis, this is my personal view after visiting the place"

Conclusion:
"Worth 3.5M for a cash buyer only" anything above that acha ikae

About the environment I know a case against them because of the sewer plant at Phase 3 of the old great wall on Beijing Road
possunt quia posse videntur