Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Invest in the Forex Market with a 2% daily return
wanyee
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 2:59:59 PM

enyands wrote:
wanyee wrote:
GeekChes wrote:
My name is Chege, an electrical engineer by profession and a CPA K. However, my main interest is in the forex market (spot forex) where I trade with a daily return of 2-5 percent of the principal amount. I trade for individuals and split the profits equally on a weekly basis. The minimum amount required is Ksh. 50,000 (USD 500). Contact me on kimathichege@gmail.com for any queries or demos. Thanks

Create also a simple app that allows crowd funding of these min required amount of 50k then lock it for a month complete with an update of daily trading updates, its what these old mutual money funds have not dared do

Not forgetting capital market authority watchful eyes. old mutual do have license for that. So Chege if you go that route then you will have people's attention andwill be interested . Register first with cma just as i was saying earlier or get a license...

Cummoon he can disrupt the set up Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Egg him on to think a bit...m-forex...interesting aint it?
enyands
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:19:09 PM

wanyee wrote:
enyands wrote:
wanyee wrote:
GeekChes wrote:
My name is Chege, an electrical engineer by profession and a CPA K. However, my main interest is in the forex market (spot forex) where I trade with a daily return of 2-5 percent of the principal amount. I trade for individuals and split the profits equally on a weekly basis. The minimum amount required is Ksh. 50,000 (USD 500). Contact me on kimathichege@gmail.com for any queries or demos. Thanks

Create also a simple app that allows crowd funding of these min required amount of 50k then lock it for a month complete with an update of daily trading updates, its what these old mutual money funds have not dared do

Not forgetting capital market authority watchful eyes. old mutual do have license for that. So Chege if you go that route then you will have people's attention andwill be interested . Register first with cma just as i was saying earlier or get a license...

Cummoon he can disrupt the set up Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Egg him on to think a bit...m-forex...interesting aint it?

Wanyee I understand your generosity and offer to help a brother. I just don't want the dude to go to jail. That's all. Laughing out loudly
Othelo
#23 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 5:36:28 PM

The conning drive is on including this.........

EQUITY BANK. Dear Customer,Equity soft loan OFFER now Available at 0.5%interest, as from Ksh50,000/= 100,000/= 200,000/= Call/Sms helpline 0780000423.
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
GeekChes
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:14:07 PM

Thanks for all the helpful replies, not to mention the really blatant ones. I am not out to swindle anyone and neither am I a hedious character. You are welcome to attend one of my trading sessions and see me do it in real life 2% a day. My idea was to have a hefty principal amount such that this would make us a nice chunk in a day. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the helpful comments. To those who made condescending comments, all I can tell you is that there are some intelligent and honest people out there. Just because you cannot do something doesn't mean no one can do it. Furthermore, if you really want to learn the ropes and become really good at it without having to invest your money with me, just reach out.
Othelo
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:19:48 PM

GeekChes wrote:
Thanks for all the helpful replies, not to mention the really blatant ones. I am not out to swindle anyone and neither am I a hedious character. You are welcome to attend one of my trading sessions and see me do it in real life 2% a day. My idea was to have a hefty principal amount such that this would make us a nice chunk in a day. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the helpful comments. To those who made condescending comments, all I can tell you is that there are some intelligent and honest people out there. Just because you cannot do something doesn't mean no one can do it. Furthermore, if you really want to learn the ropes and become really good at it without having to invest your money with me, just reach out.

smile smile smile smile smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
enyands
#26 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 3:53:06 PM

GeekChes wrote:

This is so so emotional.im in tears right now. Please othelo hand me a tissue. ...😢😢😢😢.bye best of luck good friend 😢😢. Come tell us your success in future. It's out of criticism that opportunity will arise. Best of luck
moneydust
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 8:03:47 PM

enyands wrote:
GeekChes wrote:

This is so so emotional.im in tears right now. Please othelo hand me a tissue. ...😢😢😢😢.bye best of luck good friend 😢😢. Come tell us your success in future. It's out of criticism that opportunity will arise. Best of luck

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
kaka2za
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:22:06 PM

So many kindhearted hellos wishing to make us rich.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Ash Ock
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 10:00:49 PM

kaka2za wrote:
So many kindhearted hellos wishing to make us rich.

More like making the lawyers and judges rich....

Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
enyands
#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:24:42 PM

Hope GeekChes has taken note of the above article. What can he show that he is legit?
capitalism
#31 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 9:34:48 PM

Bwana Chege, as illustrated by the another learned fellow, if we take the minimum ROI which is 2%, you are saying that the 50K investments yields 60% return in a monthShame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
aemathenge
#32 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 2:13:27 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Obiero Airways

Haki Wazuans, si you will kill me before I see my Tushukurwe !!
obiero
#33 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:36:02 AM

aemathenge wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Obiero Airways

Unaniota ama?

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
kayhara
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:00:20 AM

Kenyans need to carefully do the simple math before diving into these huge returns schemes from GNLD to the waganga who promise to make you mad profits yet themselves don't look to be doing that well, if I were to find a biz getting this kind of return I would keep mum and milk that cow till kingdom come.
The other is the Mega dollar lottery with 4 minute 30 million jackpots, simple maths shows you that for them to offer 30m every 4 minutes, they need to make at least 10 billion a day, i doubt apple and Google make this, simple math.
To Each His Own
obiero
#35 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 1:29:19 PM

kayhara wrote:
Kenyans need to carefully do the simple math before diving into these huge returns schemes from GNLD to the waganga who promise to make you mad profits yet themselves don't look to be doing that well, if I were to find a biz getting this kind of return I would keep mum and milk that cow till kingdom come.
The other is the Mega dollar lottery with 4 minute 30 million jackpots, simple maths shows you that for them to offer 30m every 4 minutes, they need to make at least 10 billion a day, i doubt apple and Google make this, simple math.

2% per day.. That's like 48% monthly. Extremely ambitious, borderline false

aemathenge
#36 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 2:55:10 PM

obiero wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Obiero Airways

Unaniota ama?

Hardly, but I guess @MaichBlack is.
obiero
#37 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:13:48 PM

aemathenge wrote:
obiero wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Obiero Airways

Unaniota ama?

Hardly, but I guess @MaichBlack is.

Lol. Sawa

washiku
#38 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:17:11 AM

Chege, have you considered approaching banks? I hear they are not giving loans to hustlers due to the cap. Maybe with this beautiful return they will consider your proposition and invest in your highly performing market. If interested, I can hook you up with a few treasury heads.
Angelica _ann
#39 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:38:06 AM

washiku wrote:
Chege, have you considered approaching banks? I hear they are not giving loans to hustlers due to the cap. Maybe with this beautiful return they will consider your proposition and invest in your highly performing market. If interested, I can hook you up with a few treasury heads.

Do you really need to approach a bank for this? Just start small then reinvest to reap on compounded earning smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#40 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:47:44 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
washiku wrote:

Do you really need to approach a bank for this? Just start small then reinvest to reap on compounded earning smile

Why start small when you can start big?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?