wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Invest in the Forex Market with a 2% daily return
GeekChes
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 10:41:08 AM

My name is Chege, an electrical engineer by profession and a CPA K. However, my main interest is in the forex market (spot forex) where I trade with a daily return of 2-5 percent of the principal amount. I trade for individuals and split the profits equally on a weekly basis. The minimum amount required is Ksh. 50,000 (USD 500). Contact me on kimathichege@gmail.com for any queries or demos. Thanks
Thitifini
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:02:45 AM

Electrical engineer with CPA-K. And we blame 8-4-4.Sad

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
GeekChes
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:15:24 AM

Thitifini wrote:

Preferences my brother...mind you I undertook the CPAs during the 2 years before joining campus and got my K. What's the big issue with that?
Othelo
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:52:22 AM

With 50k initial return percentages you have indicated, why do you still other people's money & split the profit. Why don't you carry on enriching yourself?
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
kaka2za
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 12:12:47 PM

Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.
Just checked Peter Mwangi's profile(CEO OM)
Degree in Electronic Engineering from University of Nairobi. He is also a Member of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) and the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK) and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
enyands
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 4:32:53 PM

GeekChes wrote:
My name is Chege, an electrical engineer by profession and a CPA K. However, my main interest is in the forex market (spot forex) where I trade with a daily return of 2-5 percent of the principal amount. I trade for individuals and split the profits equally on a weekly basis. The minimum amount required is Ksh. 50,000 (USD 500). Contact me on kimathichege@gmail.com for any queries or demos. Thanks

There was a thread that was discussed here about someone who was doing forex trading for people. He entered a very luxurious submarine and disappeared with people spoils.when taken to court the files keep missing till today.

Back to my point explain to me like a class 1 student CHEGEwhy should we trust you? ??do you have a license?do you have a website? do you have fixed assets that we can come for incase you ever enter your luxurious submarine? Do you have a family?-even embassy will ask you if you have a family before they give you visa ? I'll Mention something go Google *good life sacco,google deci,*

Well I see you joined this week here, look for threads about forex and you will get people's general feelings about giving someone mbesha you meet online with a Gmail account. Best of luck.
MaichBlack
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:28:31 PM

2% to 5% per day?

60% to 150% per month.

730% to 1825% per year!!!

And that is simple interest! If compounded - which is what I should have done but I don't have time to waste - we are talking about 3000% per year!!!

Hauwezi danganya watu hivyo haki!!! Even akina Deci na Kanyari would be ashamed to mention such figures mbele ya watu.

As someone said, keep compounding your 3000%!!! You don't need anyone's money to get rich!!!

Hapa Wazua kuna shida moja my friend. Watu wamesoma!! Na wakaongeza experience!!! Jaribu Mashada!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 7:14:49 PM

As an experienced trader who has traded Forex,CFD(Derivatives-Indices and commodities),Options and Equities over the years, i can authoritatively say that you stand the highest chance to LOSE in forex than the rest i have mentioned!
@SufficientlyP
wanyee
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 7:58:18 PM

GeekChes wrote:

Allow individuals to buy in into these 50k units via mpesa like say 5k min weka paybill number advertise avaialble slots then end of the week send back returns..ala sportpesa style..it easier to gamble with 5k than 50k at a go. Just my thendi mbiri.
Thitifini
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:57:05 PM

GeekChes wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Preferences my brother...mind you I undertook the CPAs during the 2 years before joining campus and got my K. What's the big issue with that?

Well, let's then just say it's a non-issue.

Thitifini
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:03:13 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.
Degree in Electronic Engineering from University of Nairobi. He is also a Member of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) and the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK) and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.

Like a 20 year old, tell me how this combination works.

Now, any time I see a CV with such credentials, it lowers my opinion of the person 10-folds. Makes me think s/he is an indecisive character.

Why not just list the relevant information?

Anyway, this is just my thinking.

MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:50:21 AM

Thitifini wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.

Now, any time I see a CV with such credentials, it lowers my opinion of the person 10-folds. Makes me think s/he is an indecisive character.

Look at Jimnah Mbaru's CV then. Then look at what you have achieved and what he has and see if your (lowered or otherwise) opinion counts for anything!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
enyands
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:37:59 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.

Look at Jimnah Mbaru's CV then. Then look at what you have achieved and what he has and see if your (lowered or otherwise) opinion counts for anything!!

MaichBlack just thinking aloud ,why can't this guy get $1000 do his thing for one year ,get 1800% a year then he won't need funds from us . Why is he so interested in public money whereas he can grow his ?

Reminds me the witch doctors who say they can make your rich or a millionaire yet they themselves who have that power live in a grass thatched house . Why can't they make themselves millionaires before they can come to you ??
wanyee
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:41:29 AM

GeekChes wrote:

Create also a simple app that allows crowd funding of these min required amount of 50k then lock it for a month complete with an update of daily trading updates, its what these old mutual money funds have not dared do
enyands
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:38:56 AM

wanyee wrote:
GeekChes wrote:

Create also a simple app that allows crowd funding of these min required amount of 50k then lock it for a month complete with an update of daily trading updates, its what these old mutual money funds have not dared do

Not forgetting capital market authority watchful eyes. old mutual do have license for that. So Chege if you go that route then you will have people's attention andwill be interested . Register first with cma just as i was saying earlier or get a license...
Othelo
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:43:57 AM

Let us call out what this is...... Fraud fraud fraud, scam, scam, scam. Run run run with your money!!!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
kaka2za
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:19:20 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.

Anyone with low opinion on the likes of Peter Mwangi of Old Mutual must be special indeed.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
MaichBlack
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:40:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.

Anyone with low opinion on the likes of Peter Mwangi of Old Mutual must be special indeed.

May be we should forgive him. He might be a fresh graduate from Inoorero or some of "those other" universities. He might be innocently and genuinely clueless and ignorant!
MaichBlack
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:50:15 PM

I have actually realized that today's graduates and university students (Who are evidently lazier!!) rarely have any other post secondary training/qualification other than the degree they enrolled for.

Years back, everyone who had gone to University or was waiting to join university (and was financially able to) had another qualification. This could be CPA, Foreign Language, Management Diploma, IT certificate/Diploma (When IT was "Greek") etc. Of course if someone could not afford you cannot blame them, but they were also willing and wishing the could do something else on the side.

Jimnah Mbaru was one of those who couldn't afford but recently cleared a law degree - in addition to all his qualifications and experience - now that he can afford!
MaichBlack
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:58:22 PM

enyands wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Broaden your vision Bro.

MaichBlack just thinking aloud ,why can't this guy get $1000 do his thing for one year ,get 1800% a year then he won't need funds from us . Why is he so interested in public money whereas he can grow his ?

Reminds me the witch doctors who say they can make your rich or a millionaire yet they themselves who have that power live in a grass thatched house . Why can't they make themselves millionaires before they can come to you ??

That is because there is no money to be made!!!

I have learnt that people love to take risks with YOUR money but when there is sure money to be made, they treat the venture as a top national security issue. They will keep the info from even their closest friends and family telling them things like "Saa hii ni kubaya", "Biashara iko down", "Dollar iko juu", "The oil price is messing up everything" bla bla bla.

When one gives you rosy stories, one, be very vigilant and careful, and two, ask him how much skin they have in the game! Ask @vvs the difference between owner managers and "employee" managers with no skin in the game like former and current managers at Obiero Airways!!!