Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Profitable Saloon/Berber Shop For Sale
propertyzote
#1 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 6:49:34 PM

Hi Good People.

We have for sale Saloons/Berbers, 2 in
Town/CBD, 1 Yaya/Hurlghum and 1 Rongai. The saloons are doing well with
good long term leases, strategic locations. Selling because of a
commitment to a construction project ventured into. All are profitable with long term leases. Kindly email Louis for More Details- sales at propertyzote dot com.
www.propertyzote.com the ultimate ‘one stop online shop’ of choice connecting more people with more properties at the click of a button
Horton
#2 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 6:57:14 PM

What is a "berber" shop Louis? 🤓
propertyzote
#3 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 7:25:33 PM

@Horton, do you really want to know what a 'berber' shop is? Or what is is that a wrote. Am not an english expert or a grammatical analyst or professor and neither have I memorised the whole of Oxford dictionary or Cambridge Dictionary. If you looked at my post, read and understood it Objectively, I would least expect you to ask me such a question. But because you have asked, I have gone an extra mile and sought the counsel of Mr Google: A Berber is a member of an indigenous people of North Africa. The majority of Berbers are settled farmers or (now) migrant workers.
2. the Afro-Asiatic language of the Berbers. There are several different dialects; some of them, e.g., Tamashek, are regarded by some scholars as separate languages. Which I didn't mean or refer to in my post...... I doubt if you knew this in the first place. So cut me some slack and ask objective questions in regard to the "Kinyozi"
www.propertyzote.com the ultimate ‘one stop online shop’ of choice connecting more people with more properties at the click of a button
tom_boy
#4 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 6:15:33 PM

propertyzote wrote:
@Horton, do you really want to know what a 'berber' shop is? Or what is is that a wrote. Am not an english expert or a grammatical analyst or professor and neither have I memorised the whole of Oxford dictionary or Cambridge Dictionary. If you looked at my post, read and understood it Objectively, I would least expect you to ask me such a question. But because you have asked, I have gone an extra mile and sought the counsel of Mr Google: A Berber is a member of an indigenous people of North Africa. The majority of Berbers are settled farmers or (now) migrant workers.
2. the Afro-Asiatic language of the Berbers. There are several different dialects; some of them, e.g., Tamashek, are regarded by some scholars as separate languages. Which I didn't mean or refer to in my post...... I doubt if you knew this in the first place. So cut me some slack and ask objective questions in regard to the "Kinyozi"

Tihihihihi !
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
mkate_nusu
#5 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 8:25:24 PM

Profitable and Sale in the same sentence is questionable.
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
propertyzote
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:51:06 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:

By what measure is the questionable question.
Tara
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 6:11:14 PM

propertyzote wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:

Why are you being so testy though!?
propertyzote
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 7:00:54 PM

Tara wrote:
propertyzote wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:

I didn't notice that I was being testy. Nonetheless any novice investor will ask.. why are you selling? If I may share, Saloon business is the kind of business that needs supervision. Close supervision for that matter. You don't delegate it fully. The current owner is getting into a more lucrative construction project which I will hopefully share in time. She cannot handle the two at a go. FYI, there are 3 more in Langata and 3 in Rongai that are on offer too.
sparkly
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:39:43 AM

tom_boy wrote:
propertyzote wrote:

Tihihihihi !

He asked a genuine question. A Berber [capitalized] shop could be:
- Shop owner by a Berber
- Shop selling Berber connected articles
- Shop selling Berbers [or Berber meat]

Secondly a saloon is a bar/pub or type of a car commonly known as a sedan.

Good you clarified it's a kinyozi
Life is short. Live passionately.
enyands
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:51:55 AM

propertyzote wrote:

There are no barber shops on aeroplanes be it double or single engine Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:05:41 AM

sparkly wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
propertyzote wrote:

Tihihihihi !

Horton asked a genuine question. A Berber [capitalized] shop could be:
- Shop owner by a Berber

Good @pz clarified it's a kinyozi

Life is short. Live passionately.
kaka2za
#12 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:44:58 AM

propertyzote wrote:
Tara wrote:
propertyzote wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:

I didn't notice that I was being testy. Nonetheless any novice investor will ask.. why are you selling? If I may share, Saloon business is the kind of business that needs supervision. Close supervision for that matter. You don't delegate it fully. The current owner is getting into a more lucrative construction project which I will hopefully share in time. She cannot handle the two at a go. FYI, there are 3 more in Langata and 3 in Rongai that are on offer too.

Six profitable salons for sale??

Run,run and close the door behind you!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#13 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:54:16 AM

so its kanjo proof! it takes off when it sees kanjo van , lol
propertyzote
#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:23:20 AM

Yes there are kanjo proof. All located inside a building. Kanjo licences and leases to that effect. Drop me an email for more details. Thanks and Happy Madaraka Day.
propertyzote
#15 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 7:32:23 PM

sparkly wrote:
sparkly wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
propertyzote wrote:

Tihihihihi !

Horton asked a genuine question. A Berber [capitalized] shop could be:
- Shop owner by a Berber

Good @pz clarified it's a kinyozi

I repeat, lets be more objective: Am selling 2 Beauty Saloons offering services to both men and women in town, located on the west side of Moi Avenue. Another Beauty Saloon is located in Rongai town. The other Beauty Saloon is located around Hurligham/Yaya offering the personal services such as hair cut, styling, spa, massage and manicures for only men. Hope am somewhat clear now.. email me for details of prices and Incomes on sales at propertyzote dot com. Thanks for all those who have showed interest.