wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Short term investment
The Great
#61 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:49:49 AM

Yeah. She is. She will only learn if she misses the boat as well.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
aemathenge
#62 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:48:06 PM

Sunshade wrote:
I decided to invest in World-ventures,
:)

Oh Sweetheart, you went and did what with the school fees money?

Daddy is going to put you on his knees and smack you pretty bottom hard with a slipper when he finds out.

This is The Virtual Republic of Wazua, Honey. The moniker is “Serious Talk about Wealth.”

Seasoned investors here frown upon throwing Kshs. 50,000.00 down the World Ventures pyramid scheme rabbit hole.

It goes against the moniker and the spirit of The Republic. Babes, it makes you a bad citizen.

It is similar to making money through getting your clothes off, exchanging fundamental bodily juices with someone else or dealing in pharmaceuticals.

I pleaded with you to prove me wrong in my perception of your foolishness and stupidity but you have just cemented my perception. I am disappointed, Sweetie. I really am.
However, look on the bright side; this will be forever a lesson in NOT what to invest in. In your old age, a long way from now I gather, you will reminisce and wonder at the folly of your youth.

I would not want to be in your shoes when daddy finds out what you did with your college school fees.
aemathenge
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:05:30 PM

aljazeera wrote:
Shame on you Shame on you Pray @aemathenge
Life is full of disappointments and the last thing this planet needs is men who make more of them.The point is, a woman needs someone she can count on. So you want respect,RANK ELDER? Then for the love of God, just follow through.Humility is a virtue by which a man knowing himself as he truly is, abases himself.I am a Gentleman.

My, my, my. A pontificating and sanctimonious gentleman. How adorable.

I must be getting rusty in that I allowed this invitation to a dance (gûtharia njata) to last this long unchallenged.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Missy 50k Sunshades, with her endearing gullibility, is wonderful entertainment.

With a bear on a rampage at the NSE, the current Kenya Shilling to the Dollar exchange rate and the prevailing high political temperature, seasoned investor Citizens will lap at any entertainment they (we) can latch upon.

As such, I will not accept your invitation to dance just yet. Accepting would mean Madam Administrator would transfer this thread to the Greens. We do not want that now, do we?

Well Mr. Gentleman, congratulations on your first anniversary as a citizen of the Virtual Republic of Wazua. Funny though that you are still a New Farer with the snotty attitude you displayed above.

Before you click post on your response, you might want to study this thread carefully (Link: http://wazua.co.ke/forum...sts&t=27030&p=9). The real fun starts after post number 123. After that, have a look at this thread also. (Link: http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...sts&t=27266&p=4)
Ebenyo
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:33:01 PM

enyands wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Sunshade wrote:
World ventures i have attended several meetings and WV is not a get rich quick.its a travelers club at a 2-5 star hotels and affordable airfare.

Guess what if you have 50k that can take to DXB (DUBAI) for four days inclusive of airfare, where that excludes the visa.

Yes one has to get people to sign up get six and your money is back and keep enjoying the vacation.

WV is not a get rich quick one has to work their butts off to get the six for the money back.

There were several of world ventures here in kenya between 2005-2007.There was DECI,kenya akiba and others.It also involved recruiting others.Many people lost their money.Many commited suicide,marriages broke and many went through a harrowing experiences.I wish u good luck.As for me,im waiting the price of kengen share at kshs 5.00 to buy some more shares.Later on im planning to get into treasury bond with central bank of kenya.I will strongly advise you to start buying shares for long term.Wachana na mambo ya world ventures.Thats a scam! if its a must you want a world venture,go to mombasa and book yourself for three days at Diani beach.Enjoy yourself and then go back home.Kwanini we unataka kwenda kwa wazungu,na wanakuja hapa kila siku! inamaanisha hapa kwetu kenya ndio world venture.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wazuans will kill me one day!! With laughter!!!

Ebenyo I didn't know you were that lethal. Laughing out loudly

@enyands,i think this sunshade came here to wazua to try to recruit us into this thing.She must be one of the officials or representative of those people.She is insisting so much despite the thing being a pyramid scheme.Huyu amekuja wazua kutusoma.But lets teach her reality.She should go elsewhere to find recruits not here.Here we unearth scams of all kinds before they become public.
Towards the goal of financial freedom