Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Short term investment
Ebenyo
#41 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:08:09 AM

Sunshade wrote:
I decided to invest in World-ventures,
:)

There is no shortcut to wealth and riches.Anyone promising you quick returns and money is a thief who only wants to con you of your hard earned cash.Approach investments slowly and cautiously.You can start with shares.They dont require much money to start.Begin slowly and grow a portfolio of diverse companies.
At first you were so much in hurry and i advised you to buy the treasury bond.That was based on your kshs 50000 capital.The other short term investment i could reccomend to you is a treasury bill.That requires minimum capital of ksh 100000.You will earn interest every three months.Go to central bank and they will assist you.
Other option is a unit trust.You can choose money market fund.Since you want quick returns,this investment option will pay your interest as you wish,i.e daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly semi annualy and annualy.Go to any fund manager for more info.
Avoid the urge for quick gains.mwenda pole hajikwai! You will loose money in today many scams if you go faster.
If my advice is vague,you can visit a local witch who will multiply your investments ten times miraculously and you will be rich instantly.Meanwhile keep us posted on how world ventures goes.We might also join you their so that we become rich in 1-2 weeks!
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Sunshade
#42 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 9:39:03 PM

World ventures i have attended several meetings and WV is not a get rich quick.its a travelers club at a 2-5 star hotels and affordable airfare.

Guess what if you have 50k that can take to DXB (DUBAI) for four days inclusive of airfare, where that excludes the visa.

Yes one has to get people to sign up get six and your money is back and keep enjoying the vacation.

WV is not a get rich quick one has to work their butts off to get the six for the money back.
Sunshade
#43 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 9:40:14 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

There is no shortcut to wealth and riches.Anyone promising you quick returns and money is a thief who only wants to con you of your hard earned cash.Approach investments slowly and cautiously.You can start with shares.They dont require much money to start.Begin slowly and grow a portfolio of diverse companies.
At first you were so much in hurry and i advised you to buy the treasury bond.That was based on your kshs 50000 capital.The other short term investment i could reccomend to you is a treasury bill.That requires minimum capital of ksh 100000.You will earn interest every three months.Go to central bank and they will assist you.
Other option is a unit trust.You can choose money market fund.Since you want quick returns,this investment option will pay your interest as you wish,i.e daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly semi annualy and annualy.Go to any fund manager for more info.
Avoid the urge for quick gains.mwenda pole hajikwai! You will loose money in today many scams if you go faster.
If my advice is vague,you can visit a local witch who will multiply your investments ten times miraculously and you will be rich instantly.Meanwhile keep us posted on how world ventures goes.We might also join you their so that we become rich in 1-2 weeks!

murchr
#44 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:45:59 PM

Sunshade wrote:
World ventures i have attended several meetings and WV is not a get rich quick.its a travelers club at a 2-5 star hotels and affordable airfare.

Guess what if you have 50k that can take to DXB (DUBAI) for four days inclusive of airfare, where that excludes the visa.

Yes one has to get people to sign up get six and your money is back and keep enjoying the vacation.

WV is not a get rich quick one has to work their butts off to get the six for the money back.

Kinda like this right? Substitute the P1000 to Kes. I cant believe Kenyans are falling for this.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#45 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:52:51 PM

murchr wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

Kinda like this right? Substitute the P1000 to Kes. I cant believe Kenyans are falling for this.

Invested in deci I didn't know what pyramid eas by then. Put 70k in 2006, got back my 70k back plus 20k after 2 weeks. Only to realise there was an old mama who sold her land to invest in deci and the company went under with her 1.5m .that's when I realised how wrong these deci odonde guy was to give me a bonus of 20k from a poor unsuspecting people . Pyramids are ok till when there is no fresh inputs of people to sustain the pyramid scheme.
sparkly
#46 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 6:17:26 AM

Sunshade wrote:

A pyramid scheme by any other name is a pyramid scheme. Enjoy while it lasts.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MaichBlack
#47 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:15:47 AM

murchr wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

@murchr - I am sorry to use this word but stupidity is a very dangerous thing!!! More than 80% of people are conned not because the conman is a genius but because the victim is an idiot!!! I know there are extremely high tech con jobs that any of us can fall for - like those fellows who even get documents temporarily changed in government offices just in case you do a search - but some con jobs are totally pedestrian and you would have to have a below average IQ to fall for them!

Take World Ventures...

1) Why should I pay you a joining fee and be paying you a monthly fee to sell your product/service? If there is money being made from the sale of the product/service which I am doing for you for free, why the hell am I giving you more money every month???

2) Why oh why do you need me to sign more people - which is a must, not a suggestion!!?? Are we in the business of signing new people or selling a product/service???

@murchr, some people cannot be helped. Like seriously!!! And people keep blaming the government. Does the government go to the extent of thinking for you??? What is a pyramid scheme? Anyone knows any set up where you need to sign up new members who in turn have to sign up new member with every new member coming with "pesa mkononi" and most of the income being made from these sign ups is a Pyramid Scheme!!! And World Ventures have taken it a step further by ensuring they don't only con you once. They con you monthly!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#48 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:32:11 AM

enyands wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

Sunshade please don't . I have been reading threads here one by one and responding to them jokingly but in here after reading this ,it has made me worried .you are venturing on pyramid scheme ??.

At first you had my curiosity but now you have my attention, [color=red]recruit 3 people quick and get yourself out of there.[/red] There is a thread here for the "venture capital" will try to search it for you

I disagree on this. Get some innocent into the mess just because you got yourself into the same mess. Then those people get other people into the same mess and on and on... Guess who wins! They running the con job. And it is also immoral to knowingly get people into a mess to cover you behind!

The best thing to do when you realize you have been stupid is to take it in the chin, take your losses and walk away. AND become the guy who warns others about the danger so that others don't fall for the same thing you fell for!

Don't join a bunch of thugs in robbing fellow human beings. When someone steals your phone, you don't steal someone else's phone, do you? You warn the rest. At place x, they use this style to steal your phone. Be careful.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
The Great
#49 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:09:17 AM

Quick reminder to the welcome we gave to madam Sunshade. Go to page 1.

This is what happens when we focus on the negatives we perceive but cant prove rather than the positive.

With the many Hallos coming in. Be welcoming and take on a mentee. We have lost a could have been investor. Now she defied us and landed in the hole. But we polarized her so much she would rather pull her friends down the hole with her than take our helping hand.

Moment of silence
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
enyands
#50 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:52:13 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
enyands wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

Sunshade please don't . I have been reading threads here one by one and responding to them jokingly but in here after reading this ,it has made me worried .you are venturing on pyramid scheme ??.

At first you had my curiosity but now you have my attention, [color=red]recruit 3 people quick and get yourself out of there.[/red] There is a thread here for the "venture capital" will try to search it for you

I disagree on this. Get some innocent into the mess just because you got yourself into the same mess. Then those people get other people into the same mess and on and on... Guess who wins! They running the con job. And it is also immoral to knowingly get people into a mess to cover you behind!

The best thing to do when you realize you have been stupid is to take it in the chin, take your losses and walk away. AND become the guy who warns others about the danger so that others don't fall for the same thing you fell for!

Don't join a bunch of thugs in robbing fellow human beings. When someone steals your phone, you don't steal someone else's phone, do you? You warn the rest. At place x, they use this style to steal your phone. Be careful.

MaichBlack was helping a sister recoup her lost money but u are right .two wrongs don't make a right .I take that back.but it's sad she fell into a ditch.but experience is the best way to learn .
streetwise
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:15:21 AM

Let me say this, a simple definition of a pyramid scheme is any venture where one he promised to make money with no value creation or addition.

If you find you are entering in venture were there is no value creation or addition know one way or other someone is being cheated of their hard earned money.
MaichBlack
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 12:30:21 PM

The Great wrote:

This is what happens when we focus on the negatives we perceive but cant prove rather than the positive.

With the many Hallos coming in. Be welcoming and take on a mentee. We have lost a could have been investor. Now she defied us and landed in the hole. But we polarized her so much she would rather pull her friends down the hole with her than take our helping hand.

Moment of silence

What is the first thing you should do when you find yourself in a hole!!! Stop digging!!!

She has intensified her digging instead!!!
Ash Ock
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:02:56 PM

The Great wrote:

Moment of silence

Go through her posts again.

She's the one leading people into the hole (pun unintended).
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Othelo
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:08:45 PM

Ash Ock wrote:
The Great wrote:

Moment of silence

[color=red]She's the one leading people into the hole (pun unintended).
[/color]

Which hole???????????
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
murchr
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:19:31 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
murchr wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

@murchr - I am sorry to use this word but stupidity is a very dangerous thing!!! More than 80% of people are conned not because the conman is a genius but because the victim is an idiot!!! I know there are extremely high tech con jobs that any of us can fall for - like those fellows who even get documents temporarily changed in government offices just in case you do a search - but some con jobs are totally pedestrian and you would have to have a below average IQ to fall for them!

Take World Ventures...

1) Why should I pay you a joining fee and be paying you a monthly fee to sell your product/service? If there is money being made from the sale of the product/service which I am doing for you for free, why the hell am I giving you more money every month???

2) Why oh why do you need me to sign more people - which is a must, not a suggestion!!?? Are we in the business of signing new people or selling a product/service???

@murchr, some people cannot be helped. Like seriously!!! And people keep blaming the government. Does the government go to the extent of thinking for you??? What is a pyramid scheme? Anyone knows any set up where you need to sign up new members who in turn have to sign up new member with every new member coming with "pesa mkononi" and most of the income being made from these sign ups is a Pyramid Scheme!!! And World Ventures have taken it a step further by ensuring they don't only con you once. They con you monthly!!!

I totally agree.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Ebenyo
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:43:45 PM

Sunshade wrote:

There were several of world ventures here in kenya between 2005-2007.There was DECI,kenya akiba and others.It also involved recruiting others.Many people lost their money.Many commited suicide,marriages broke and many went through a harrowing experiences.I wish u good luck.As for me,im waiting the price of kengen share at kshs 5.00 to buy some more shares.Later on im planning to get into treasury bond with central bank of kenya.I will strongly advise you to start buying shares for long term.Wachana na mambo ya world ventures.Thats a scam! if its a must you want a world venture,go to mombasa and book yourself for three days at Diani beach.Enjoy yourself and then go back home.Kwanini we unataka kwenda kwa wazungu,na wanakuja hapa kila siku! inamaanisha hapa kwetu kenya ndio world venture.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
MaichBlack
#57 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:16:35 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

There were several of world ventures here in kenya between 2005-2007.There was DECI,kenya akiba and others.It also involved recruiting others.Many people lost their money.Many commited suicide,marriages broke and many went through a harrowing experiences.I wish u good luck.As for me,im waiting the price of kengen share at kshs 5.00 to buy some more shares.Later on im planning to get into treasury bond with central bank of kenya.I will strongly advise you to start buying shares for long term.Wachana na mambo ya world ventures.Thats a scam! if its a must you want a world venture,go to mombasa and book yourself for three days at Diani beach.Enjoy yourself and then go back home.Kwanini we unataka kwenda kwa wazungu,na wanakuja hapa kila siku! inamaanisha hapa kwetu kenya ndio world venture.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wazuans will kill me one day!! With laughter!!!
enyands
#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:40:43 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wazuans will kill me one day!! With laughter!!!

Ebenyo I didn't know you were that lethal. Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#59 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:05:30 AM

Ash Ock wrote:
The Great wrote:

Moment of silence

Yeah she is recruiting, but the music may as well stop before she goes on her trip in June 2017.
Life is short. Live passionately.
geofreygachie
#60 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 10:00:22 AM

sparkly wrote:
Ash Ock wrote:
The Great wrote:

Moment of silence

Yeah she is recruiting, but the music may as well stop before she goes on her trip in June 2017.

Woi .
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.