wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Short term investment
Niko Salama
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 5:35:00 AM

There was this construction company I used to work for in the late 90s... a guy who used to work for the government in the immigration department finance section knew the owner of the construction company ... he was given a tender to supply 500 bags of cement every week ... since the guy did not have the cash ... he used to buy the cement with cash from the office and would return the money every 2 weeks when my boss paid him just in time to reconcile his office books.... it so happened that my boss suddenly fell ill and died just before paying the guy for his 1000 bags of cement ... and no one in the office new where to get money to clear his debts ... the next think I heard was that the guy was at mater hospital ICU with stress and high blood pressure ... his people were frantically trying to raise money to top up the office kitty to avoid the guy being fired and being arrested for theft
Ebenyo
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:41:08 AM

Sunshade wrote:

I have a CDS account with Central bank.

My banker tell's me it's doable Buy on Monday and sell on Friday after capital gain's. kinder want to risk that amount.

Towards the goal of financial freedom
Ebenyo
#23 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:46:19 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
[quote=Sunshade]
I have a CDS account with Central bank.

My banker tell's me it's doable Buy on Monday and sell on Friday after capital gain's. kinder want to risk that amount.

Just concetrate on the 12%-14% interest paid semi annually.Have another portfolio of group of shares in the nse for long term gain.Forget about quick gains.Think long term and it will be well with you.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
stockshunter
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:20:09 AM

buy home Afric @ 1.30 keep watching it on your smart phone, sell when at 1.7 you will have 30% capital gains, repeat the process till the company goes to liquidation. thank me later.
fear makes people live a miserable life.
Swenani
#25 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 8:45:39 AM

stockshunter wrote:
buy home Afric @ 1.30 keep watching it on your smart phone, sell when at 1.7 you will have 30% capital gains, repeat the process till the company goes to liquidation. thank me later.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
aljazeera
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:10:18 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Oh dear. What are we going to do with you, Sweetheart?

I an no grammar Nazi but when you fail to respect Citizens by re-reading your posts and making appropriate corrections before posting, then we (I) have no choice but to treat you with disrespect.

It is so bad that you refer to yourself as "it". That scares me.

I am in a good mood, so I will give you some advice.

Stick to what you did to make that Kshs. 50,000.00 in the first place.

I assume you did not have to take your clothes off, exchange certain bodily fluids with someone else or peddle pharmacies to make it.

Please do not be a stranger. Your naïveté is so endearing. We (I) could do with a modicum of that once in a while around here.

Sunshade wrote:
Wow i didn't expect such ignorance and name calling on this republic of wazua.

Ignorant that the 50k is assumed STOLEN, sorry to to bust your bubble it earned every cent.

What a lovely welcome!Applause

Am not in charge of finance's in the firm i asked a honest question.

I just happened to have 50k extra lying in the account and thought how can i use it to make another thousand or two.

Shame on you Shame on you Pray @aemathenge
Life is full of disappointments and the last thing this planet needs is men who make more of them.The point is, a woman needs someone she can count on. So you want respect,RANK ELDER? Then for the love of God, just follow through.Humility is a virtue by which a man knowing himself as he truly is, abases himself.I am a Gentleman.
A Theory of Everything.
Sunshade
#27 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 10:01:22 PM

I decided to invest in World-ventures,
:)
Ash Ock
#28 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 11:22:07 PM

Sunshade wrote:

Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
enyands
#29 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 11:55:14 PM

Ash Ock wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

[/quote]

Quote:
MaichBlack
#30 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 1:45:26 AM

Ash Ock wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Very true!!! Couldn't have put it any better!

Kenyans never learn. Someone told @Sunshade to do searches on Wazua and she ignored the advice. World Ventures has been discussed here before.

@Sunshade - Just Google "World Ventures" and you will realize you have just flushed your money down the toilet. But at least you will not continue to flush 7k or 9k - whatever amount they have you pay - monthly.

And how do you guys fall for this crap?? How do I ask you to be paying ME to sell MY product till you get sijui how many people signed up and you seriously don't realize it is a scam??? Eish vane!!!

Invest and World Ventures in the same sentence?? Seriously??? What do you get for your money?? Nyinyi watu mna mchezo sana!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
murchr
#31 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 6:48:43 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Sunshade
#32 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 1:03:17 PM

Just so you know,

MY MONEY MY DECISION.d'oh! d'oh!

such ignorance smile smile d'oh! d'oh!
Please get your fact's
WV not for everyone
kryptonite
#33 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 12:16:56 PM

Ash Ock wrote:
Sunshade wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The harder you work, the luckier you get
MaichBlack
#34 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 1:28:05 PM

Sunshade wrote:
Just so you know,

Please get your fact's
WV not for everyone

Of course World Ventures is not for everyone. It is for the financially gullible who want to flush their money down the toilet. Talk to us when you start to make money from World Ventures. Read about World Ventures. A number of countries have officially declared World Ventures a Ponzi Scheme/Pyramid Scheme. And for a good reason. 70% to 80% of their "income" comes from signing up new members and the monthly contributions they demand from members who have not signed up a certain number of new members!

Any entity that makes more than 50% of their income from signing up new members is a Ponzi Scheme/Pyramid Scheme. Of course this does not include Chamas and Merry go rounds which DO NOT purport to make profits for you from outer space!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
aljazeera
#35 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 3:12:41 PM

Sunshade wrote:
Just so you know,

Please get your fact's
WV not for everyone

d'oh! Emotions can have a huge amount of power over your choices and actions – and you can either become a master or a slave to them, I see you become the latter.Calm down. In the streets they would tell you to 'STOP CATCHING FEELINGS'.
A Theory of Everything.
enyands
#36 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:02:48 AM

aemathenge wrote:
You have a Title Deed to a piece of land.

You have invested in a Unit Trust.

You have shares for companies listed on the NSE.

You seem to understand what long term is all about.

You are no slouch in that you know your prospective investment, powered by advice from Citizens, must have a Kshs. 50,000.00 upper limit.

My sincere and heartfelt apologies Ma'am. You are no idiot. You are no fool.

I lay down the Green Carpet of the Virtual Republic of Wazua in welcome.

I can only pray that the mavens here will oblige and grant you what you seek.

Again, my sincere apologies, Ma'am.

Aemathenge out of curiosity, do you have personal beef with this person?Laughing out loudly you sound like you are on fire just waiting for this person to lift the head and you fire shots .come on man .

He/she is trying to be calm and composed but you seem like a bully Donald Trump who likes to get into people's skin.Laughing out loudly Saidia yeye if you have none to help washana na yeye.someone else might chose to help.
enyands
#37 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:07:50 AM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
Hey hey Wazuans, please welcome the "new airport" in the house by not scaring her. Let her feel comfortable away from home.

Baby girl, first congratulations for being a member at Wazua. Number 2, if you read through all the wazua threads, you will find very useful information that touches all spheres of life.

Most people here talk about millions, I really do not know if they are worth that much, or they just exaggerate, so with 50k they get a bit clueless because they are used to million shillings ideas!!

Truth be told, with 50k you can expect very little returns within that short duration. If you were in the village, i would tell you to spend 50k on beans cultivation and you would harvest produce worth 150k within 3 months if you find good agricultural areas.

Of all these "advisors" i think i am the only one who has welcomed you well.........you could drop me a mail so that we chat our way forward on how to prepare airport landings!!

Laughing out loudly can't stop laughing UpcomingPaperChaser. When I introduced myself as a he you never told me to drop you an email.now that you know this lady is miss independent then your words are sweet and courteous .Strength of a woman hee.i still remember your articles about having a side chic when you go to usa 😆😆😆😆by the way did you go?
enyands
#38 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:11:22 AM

Sunshade wrote:
WOW finally, someone civilized, no name calling,no assumptions made where the Ksh 50.000.00 came from.

Someone with manner's and know's how to welcome strangers regardless of gender.

And answered my question.Asante sana upcomingpaperchaser.

Be careful of him .kaa Chonjo na UpcomingPaperChaser now that he knows you are a lady . Ebenyo also gave you a good tip .
enyands
#39 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:14:00 AM

stockshunter wrote:

What if it liquidates immediately an hour after buying ??
enyands
#40 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:17:47 AM

Sunshade wrote:

Sunshade please don't . I have been reading threads here one by one and responding to them jokingly but in here after reading this ,it has made me worried .you are venturing on pyramid scheme ??.

At first you had my curiosity but now you have my attention, recruit 3 people quick and get yourself out of there. There is a thread here for the "venture capital" will try to search it for you