Governor Miguna Miguna
Kusadikika
#101 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 12:11:31 AM

Flo-ology wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEK64dGIG3o

Miguna really took this host to school. As much as his campaign is more of branding than vote seeking, I'm now tempted to tick his name in protest of the others.

Here is the short clip... I'm watching this now. This guy is the bomb!

This shows the ignorance by the media. This is the very reason Uhuruto Kalonzo boycotted the debates. These reporters are know it alls, they already think they know what the interviewee will be saying so they pre empt his responses.

The media needs a whole overhaul.

About water Miguna is very right. There's too much water in Nairobi as we have stated here before.

Had to rewatch this. No sugar coating-media has lost. The most important virtue in an interview is listening but not the case with some of these journalists. Well, he was put where he belongs. Miguna is right, mismanagement has led to current water crisis-leakages all over

If Miguna is not elected Governor, shame on us!
Liv
#102 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 1:20:06 AM

Liv wrote:
Miguna Miguna will run to be Governor of Nairobi as an independent candidate.

I think he can make a significant difference to our capital city. But can he make it?

This is what I said when I started this thread.
I doubt he will make it, but I will vote for him.
Kusadikika
#103 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 4:34:31 AM

Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

I think he can make a significant difference to our capital city. But can he make it?

I have listened to Miguna ever since he started talking to Jeff after falling out with Raila and I think he is Kenya's Messiah. He has a message not just about us electing him Governor but changing the way we think and act about politics. If you were to add up all our thoughts and actions about politics and public service and then divide it by the number of adult Kenyans so that you get an average you will realize that we are idiots. I can sense that Miguna has an acute sense of this Ujinga in us and he is on a crusade to help us see it.

Our collective actions are so idiotic that they result in making life difficult for us while at the same time complaining loudest about the consequences of our own actions. We are all at the level of the KTN interviewer Mr. Gitonga that when Miguna mentions integrity as being the greatest thing that he brings to the office we hear the word but do not process and integrate its meaning and significance. One of the most common things most Kenyans remark when they go to live in countries in Europe or US or Canada is that things work so well yet when they talk to common mwananchi there outside of their area of specialization most Europeans or Americans are rather ignorant, they are not wajanja. They do not need ujanja to survive in their country because the systems have integrity. You do not need to know all the people involved in processing a cheque once you have provided the service. You provide the service and the cheque appears etc. Collecting revenue in a system with no integrity is like trying to collect water with a kichungi. Its a simple word, integrity, but its meaning is deep and very profound.

Integrity is like plumbing in an apartment building and the water is all the services that the people there need. If you fix it and it works well water flows to everyone without much effort but without it there will be very many hardworking people carrying water in vibuyus up the stairs, making a mess and not delivering enough for everyones use. We are used to the politics of getting water in vibuyus and I think Miguna by hammering this integrity thing is telling us you can have a system, you can have plumbing and you will have more water than you are getting now but we cannot see it. With integrity you can have few people doing a lot of work at a much lower cost.

As proof of his integrity I would site his consistency and staying on point so that whether you agree with him or not everybody knows where he stands and what his position is. That kind of transparency is not something that I have seen in anyone running for office.

He has my vote and I hope I can help win a few more for him.
Flo-ology
#104 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 7:13:57 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

I have listened to Miguna ever since he started talking to Jeff after falling out with Raila and I think he is Kenya's Messiah. He has a message not just about us electing him Governor but changing the way we think and act about politics. If you were to add up all our thoughts and actions about politics and public service and then divide it by the number of adult Kenyans so that you get an average you will realize that we are idiots. I can sense that Miguna has an acute sense of this Ujinga in us and he is on a crusade to help us see it.

Our collective actions are so idiotic that they result in making life difficult for us while at the same time complaining loudest about the consequences of our own actions. We are all at the level of the KTN interviewer Mr. Gitonga that when Miguna mentions integrity as being the greatest thing that he brings to the office we hear the word but do not process and integrate its meaning and significance. One of the most common things most Kenyans remark when they go to live in countries in Europe or US or Canada is that things work so well yet when they talk to common mwananchi there outside of their area of specialization most Europeans or Americans are rather ignorant, they are not wajanja. They do not need ujanja to survive in their country because the systems have integrity. You do not need to know all the people involved in processing a cheque once you have provided the service. You provide the service and the cheque appears etc. Collecting revenue in a system with no integrity is like trying to collect water with a kichungi. Its a simple word, integrity, but its meaning is deep and very profound.

Integrity is like plumbing in an apartment building and the water is all the services that the people there need. If you fix it and it works well water flows to everyone without much effort but without it there will be very many hardworking people carrying water in vibuyus up the stairs, making a mess and not delivering enough for everyones use. We are used to the politics of getting water in vibuyus and I think Miguna by hammering this integrity thing is telling us you can have a system, you can have plumbing and you will have more water than you are getting now but we cannot see it. With integrity you can have few people doing a lot of work at a much lower cost.

As proof of his integrity I would site his consistency and staying on point so that whether you agree with him or not everybody knows where he stands and what his position is. That kind of transparency is not something that I have seen in anyone running for office.

He has my vote too. Plus my wife. Was to vote for PK but listening to these clips of MM changed my mind
Reflection Eternal
hamburglar
#105 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 9:05:34 AM

Flo-ology wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

He has my vote too. Plus my wife. Was to vote for PK but listening to these clips of MM changed my mind

Very well said.

INTEGRITY ia a big big virtue. I have always stressed how important integrity is in alleviating peoples lives. Maybe for people like myself and miguna who have lived abroad for a long time, integrity is something has meaning and value to us., i dont know but am inclined to think so sometimes. I have noticed that a lot of kenyans have no integrity at all. People will steal from you in an instance here, people will lie and cheat you all the time. Somebody once sent me 60k through mpesa by mistake and i sent it back immediately after i saw the mpesa message. I didnt even think twice about it and it never even once crossed my mind to keep the money. Not even for a minute. I told some people what happened and that was looked at as an amazing deed. Unbelievable. Shouldnt that be what everybody is supposed to do? Why should that be considered unusual? But then you understand why it's unusual because i also made a mistake once and sent about 3k to a wrong number and when i called the person to reverse the funds i was met with the all too famous "mteja hapatikani" message. Tried to call safaricom to intervene and they told me that the person had already withdrawn the funds and shut his phone off. Maybe that's an example of the distinction between living in a developed country that values integrity versus living in kenya. Even here on wazua somebody posted a reply to my post telling me that they don't care if sonko is a drug baron, they will still vote for him. And we wonder why we are eternally doomed to a life of misery
maka
#106 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 9:51:49 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Flo-ology wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

Very well said.

INTEGRITY ia a big big virtue. I have always stressed how important integrity is in alleviating peoples lives. Maybe for people like myself and miguna who have lived abroad for a long time, integrity is something has meaning and value to us., i dont know but am inclined to think so sometimes. I have noticed that a lot of kenyans have no integrity at all. People will steal from you in an instance here, people will lie and cheat you all the time. Somebody once sent me 60k through mpesa by mistake and i sent it back immediately after i saw the mpesa message. I didnt even think twice about it and it never even once crossed my mind to keep the money. Not even for a minute. I told some people what happened and that was looked at as an amazing deed. Unbelievable. Shouldnt that be what everybody is supposed to do? Why should that be considered unusual? But then you understand why it's unusual because i also made a mistake once and sent about 3k to a wrong number and when i called the person to reverse the funds i was met with the all too famous "mteja hapatikani" message. Tried to call safaricom to intervene and they told me that the person had already withdrawn the funds and shut his phone off. Maybe that's an example of the distinction between living in a developed country that values integrity versus living in kenya. Even here on wazua somebody posted a reply to my post telling me that they don't care if sonko is a drug baron, they will still vote for him. And we wonder why we are eternally doomed to a life of misery

well said...Kenya is a really special country.
possunt quia posse videntur
Mike Ock
#107 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 10:03:27 AM

The replies on this page are spot on! Of late I have come to the realization that the actual problem with Kenya is the electorate. I'm sure those of us supporting Miguna know in the heart of hearts that there will be sore disappointment come August 9th. Shauri yetu.
Iganamagana
#108 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 3:46:35 PM

Flo-ology wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

Did you instruct the wife how to vote or its on her own volition. Sad .

masukuma
#109 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 4:51:01 PM

ala!!! MANGA!!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tom_boy
#110 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 5:24:02 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
Flo-ology wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

Mine Too . Nairobi needs Migunax2
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
Flo-ology
#111 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 6:29:53 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
The replies on this page are spot on! Of late I have come to the realization that the actual problem with Kenya is the electorate. I'm sure those of us supporting Miguna know in the heart of hearts that there will be sore disappointment come August 9th. Shauri yetu.

Mike, even if Miguna loses, I will be contented that I voted for the right leader. My Conscious can't allow me to vote for a thug, thief or social misfit. Anyway, with time the electorate will learn and as evidenced by this thread, people have started to learn.
Reflection Eternal
Impunity
#112 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:34:41 PM

Now his running mate had bolted only 9 days to the polls....citing poor styles za MigunaMiguna.
What to do now?
HAHAHAHA
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#113 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 4:01:35 PM

Impunity wrote:
Now his running mate had bolted only 9 days to the polls....citing poor styles za MigunaMiguna.
What to do now?
HAHAHAHA

Miguna does not need a running mate.He is a one man wrecking machine!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Lolest!
#114 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 5:55:19 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
What to do now?
HAHAHAHA

Quote:
I have been advised that my running mate, Karen Wanjiku Wangenye has "resigned" as my running mate for the Nairobi Governor's position. I wish to note that I have not received any notice, letter or message from Ms. Wangenye that she has resigned.

Importantly, the law (the Constitution and Elections Act) don't allow for a running mate who has been duly nominated to resign. The law (S.18 of Elections Act) only allows a candidate to resign BEFORE the nomination by the IEBC.

Let me reassure my supporters and Nairobians that my name is on the ballot for the position of Governor of Nairobi on August 8, 2017. I urge Nairobians to come out in large numbers and vote for me on August 8th. I am fully committed to making Nairobi prosperous again. We will defeat the cartels who have taken over the city and made life unbearable for ordinary Nairobians.

Viva Nairobians!
Miguna Miguna.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#115 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:05:26 PM

Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
What to do now?
HAHAHAHA

Quote:
I have been advised that my running mate, Karen Wanjiku Wangenye has "resigned" as my running mate for the Nairobi Governor's position. I wish to note that I have not received any notice, letter or message from Ms. Wangenye that she has resigned.

Importantly, the law (the Constitution and Elections Act) don't allow for a running mate who has been duly nominated to resign. The law (S.18 of Elections Act) only allows a candidate to resign BEFORE the nomination by the IEBC.

Let me reassure my supporters and Nairobians that my name is on the ballot for the position of Governor of Nairobi on August 8, 2017. I urge Nairobians to come out in large numbers and vote for me on August 8th. I am fully committed to making Nairobi prosperous again. We will defeat the cartels who have taken over the city and made life unbearable for ordinary Nairobians.

Viva Nairobians!
Miguna Miguna.

Betrayal, as expectedsmile smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#116 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:06:51 PM

Impunity wrote:
What to do now?
HAHAHAHA

Quote:
I have stepped down because of poor working relationship with my candidate, I believe in teamwork, if there is no teamwork, we cannot achieve what we are setting out to deliver to Nairobians,” she told Nation.

She maintained that as good as Mr Miguna’s manifesto was, it was going to be difficult to deliver with poor team work.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
maka
#117 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 3:01:19 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
What to do now?
HAHAHAHA

Quote:
I have stepped down because of poor working relationship with my candidate, I believe in teamwork, if there is no teamwork, we cannot achieve what we are setting out to deliver to Nairobians,” she told Nation.

She maintained that as good as Mr Miguna’s manifesto was, it was going to be difficult to deliver with poor team work.

Woven into The Jordan Rules is a simple thesis. Michael Jordan was the best player in the NBA. But basketball is a team game. So for the Bulls to finally win a title, Jordan had to rise above petty concerns like his scoring average and learn to include his teammates. For years, the gag around Chicago was that every Bulls gamer until eternity would begin, “Despite 38 points by Michael Jordan

https://theringer.com/am...d6d3e15?gi=927a213640d8
possunt quia posse videntur
enyands
#118 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:45:31 AM

tom_boy wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
Flo-ology wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:

Mine Too . Nairobi needs Migunax2

He will get my vote and my peoples too
Mike Ock
#119 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 12:36:51 AM

Miguna so far one vote(presumably his own) Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

kaka2za
#120 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:45:31 AM

What does MM do for a living? He seems permanently active on Twitter!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)