wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

60 Pages«<23456>»
Governor Miguna Miguna
tycho
#61 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:43:13 PM

Alma, it's been long since we had a conversation, so don't mind if I ferret you out. And I see that, you of all 'elites' are running around campaigning for MM.

Not bad. You're using words like 'thugs' but is the City's political game one for saints? If you're looking for saints, then you have to deconstruct the city and start a new one.

Why are you giving MM the red carpet, @alma, @Liv, or why should @tycho be easily fooled by Sonko without having an appropriate way of evaluating them?

This I believe is the issue here. We are judging people too superficially.
alma1
#62 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:53:46 PM

tycho wrote:
Alma, it's been long since we had a conversation, so don't mind if I ferret you out. And I see that, you of all 'elites' are running around campaigning for MM.

Not bad. You're using words like 'thugs' but is the City's political game one for saints? If you're looking for saints, then you have to deconstruct the city and start a new one.

Why are you giving MM the red carpet, @alma, @Liv, or why should @tycho be easily fooled by Sonko without having an appropriate way of evaluating them?

This I believe is the issue here. We are judging people too superficially.

Mine is journey in truism. If you look through the history of my posts on wazua, I started out believing that there's hope in the Kenyan human spirit.

As age and time have worn on me, I have discovered that I was wrong.

Forgive me if I don't want to fall into the trap of following the latest twitter trend by paid harlots. Today it's Mwangi Wa Iria having saved Muranga, yesterday it was an ambulance chaser.

I have now come to believe that Kenyans either don't know how to vote, so they tick the wrong name. Or they simply hate themselves, so they vote in pseudo-criminals.

The temptation is high to move to the other side..Heck its easy for me to start a thread here on how I hate sijui who.

But I won't..I'll just state clearly. I won't vote for anyone I think or even imagine to be a crook and a liar.

If I imagined for one second that Miguna was one, I would by 2 viceroys instead of one on election day.

Tycho, I don't know what to tell you. Superficial you may say, but I think I have seen enough in the past 4 years of this gov't and this opposition to know that there is no way, I wake up at 4am in the morning to waste my life on them.

I hope that's clear enough.

Yes, I have judged them and judged them as fairly as my feeble mind can judge. They are useless and not worth my vote.

That's just my view.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

wanyee
#63 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:15:50 PM

count me in Njuguna Njuguna for ngafana
tycho
#64 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:28:38 PM

Alma you're saying:"I have now come to believe that Kenyans either don't know how to vote, so they tick the wrong name. Or they simply hate themselves, so they vote in pseudo-criminals."

And I urge you to consider other possible explanations. Like, politics is indeed a dirty game, and in most cases must churn out 'pseudo-criminals'.

You must not look at yourself too flatteringly alma. You're no saint yourself.

Let's imagine that you discover MM is a rascal and you dive into your viceroy, are you not still responsible for how the vote turns out?

Then, now consider how you may be fooling yourself that you've not stolen public funds, or killed or intimidated anyone. But just try to get something that excludes the privacy of your viceroy, done.

Try telling people that you're voting for x and that they should consider doing the same if they are like you. Someone must oppose. Even tycho. Scale this scenario up and crimes emerge by themselves.

It's a world view problem. The greatest political action is the one that challenges and informs our world view.

And in my opinion, it's everyone's responsibility to make politics.

Drinking viceroy, is not making politics when you should.
washiku
#65 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:43:09 PM

Jump-steady
#66 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:47:39 PM

washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
murchr
#67 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:50:43 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
washiku wrote:

Wa!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Jump-steady
#68 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:06:27 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
washiku wrote:

The man is too egocentric. Lacks politeness and magnanimity. Servant leadership is not evident and obviously not his style. He is probably running just for the thrill of it knowing very well he stands a snowball's chance in hell to be Nairobi governor.
Intelligentsia
#69 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:16:33 PM

But integrity yake ni intact - hana scandal yo yote.
Plus he's totally fearless.
At times I think he is the disruption Nairobi needs
Lolest!
#70 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:26:20 PM

murchr wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
washiku wrote:

Wa!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
DOes he run his handle? How can he be this idle?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
#71 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:15:40 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
washiku wrote:

Wa!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
DOes he run his handle? How can he be this idle?

Surely, and this is his potential voter. Some people can't be helpedLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

BBI will solve it
:)
Bigchick
#72 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 5:43:42 AM

This Miguna man is out of touch with reality.He thinks English is a very important subject to be perfect in.Those responses are kind childish.

Interesting that he has supporters in this well schooled republik.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mkeiy
#73 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 7:45:08 AM

Bigchick wrote:
This Miguna man is out of touch with reality.He thinks English is a very important subject to be perfect in.Those responses are kind childish.

I think what's even more interesting, is the kind of support the current Jubilee leadership is getting from the 'well schooled',of this forum.

A government that is screwing the masses every other way, lying to us & chest-thumbing about kula nyama.

That's more than interesting.

It's EPIC!
Bigchick
#74 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 8:52:40 AM

mkeiy wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I think what's even more interesting, is the kind of support the current Jubilee leadership is getting from the 'well schooled',of this forum.

A government that is screwing the masses every other way, lying to us & chest-thumbing about kula nyama.

It's EPIC!

For luck of an alternative.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
TSi
#75 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:05:23 AM

I think its fake. Those twits look fake but if not, i don't know what to say
Jump-steady
#76 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 12:30:58 PM

Bigchick wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

It's EPIC!

smile

Mike Ock
#77 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:01:39 PM

Jump-steady
#78 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:23:44 PM

[quote=Mike Ock]Sema low blow. Politics is not for the faint hearted

https://www.sde.co.ke/m/...daughter-in-sex-website

https://www.sde.co.ke/m/...hing-a-live-wire-miguna[/quote]

walalalalala!!

Though the girl is an adult, turning 22 in July. Sad
quicksand
#79 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:49:07 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

It's EPIC!

smile

a most delicate dig indeed .....
Jump-steady
#80 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:58:40 PM

[quote=Mike Ock]Sema low blow. Politics is not for the faint hearted

https://www.sde.co.ke/m/...daughter-in-sex-website

https://www.sde.co.ke/m/...hing-a-live-wire-miguna[/quote]
Quote:
4) I'll meet the cartels, the cartel media and their surrogates in court very shortly. The struggle for Nairobi's liberation won't be sabotaged by manufactured, defamatory and malicious "stories."

MM Being a public figure, does he have a case?