wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

60 Pages<12345>»
Governor Miguna Miguna
T-Bag
#41 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 4:38:02 PM

Nairobi is in a total mess and requires a tough visionary leader. Not a bishop who allocated herself 5 subsidized houses meant for the poor when she was assistant minister for housing, not a shimo LA tewa prison escapee pharmacist(of the narcotics kind), not a former handpicked executive clerk, tribal tumbocrats, adopt a rich man CEO, certified thieves, drug dealers etc. The choice is yours if you want a better city. VIVA Nairobi VIVA!
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Alba
#42 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 4:52:20 PM

Nairobi's problems are huge and cannot be solved by the governor alone. These are problems that have built up over 50 years due to gross corruption and negligence from the central government.

So It will require a lot of help from the central government to fix. Nairobi's problems will start to be solved if / when Kenyans start voting for vision based leaders not tribal chiefs. Thats why Kenyans need to change their mentality.
alma1
#43 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 4:56:50 PM

I have a thread somewhere here saying I shall nefa fot.

Can't vote for people I know in my heart are just thugs...This is was a constant..

Until

Miguna Miguna

I shall go to the line at 2pm sharp...

I shall cast only 1 fot. Gafana of Nairobi..Miguna Miguna

Then I shall leave and go watch the vote tally on TV.

I expect to find that in my ward, there was only 1 fot for Miguna...The others shall vote millions for the crooks.

I shall smile because I have done my duty as a human being..

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

sitaki.kujulikana
#44 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 5:18:59 PM

alma1 wrote:

Can't vote for people I know in my heart are just thugs...This is was a constant..

Until

Miguna Miguna

I expect to find that in my ward, there was only 1 fot for Miguna...The others shall vote millions for the crooks.

smile sasa hiyo video, I thought she was going to finish of the dance with a split
Intelligentsia
#45 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 6:01:48 PM

alma1 wrote:

Until

Miguna Miguna

Ala, we been thinking same kumbe smile
enyands
#46 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 8:00:46 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Until

Miguna Miguna

Ala, we been thinking same kumbe smile

It's only elite Kenyans will vote for MM. But majority who dwell on tribal lines will vote for crooks and cartels . He has my vote too but he should lower the donation to 100bob .when he says minimum donation is 1000 no kuumiza sisi
Liv
#47 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2016 8:28:26 PM

I will vote for Miguna Miguna..... God willing!
Anti_Burglar
#48 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 8:42:31 AM

Peter Kenneth also had lotsa lotsa online voters.....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
tycho
#49 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 8:50:07 AM

Sorry friends, but Miguna Miguna is not different from Sonko. He may even be worse than Sonko. Or even worse than Kidero.

Why? Except for talking tough he has no content!
Impunity
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 8:56:04 AM

T-Bag wrote:
Nairobi is in a total mess and requires a tough visionary leader. Not a bishop who allocated herself 5 subsidized houses meant for the poor when she was assistant minister for housing, not a shimo LA tewa prison escapee pharmacist(of the narcotics kind), not a former handpicked executive clerk, tribal tumbocrats, adopt a rich man CEO, certified thieves, drug dealers etc. The choice is yours if you want a better city. VIVA Nairobi VIVA!

Eti adopt a rich man CEO?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Liv
#51 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 9:09:54 AM

tycho wrote:
Sorry friends, but Miguna Miguna is not different from Sonko. He may even be worse than Sonko. Or even worse than Kidero.

Leadership is first and foremost who you are not what you can do. We should judge him based on the content of his character....remember Martin Luther Junior's words? ....Miguna Miguna stands on the strength of his integrity. How do you compare that with Sonko?
tycho
#52 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 9:56:28 AM

Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:

Leadership is first and foremost who you are not what you can do. We should judge him based on the content of his character....remember Martin Luther Junior's words? ....Miguna Miguna stands on the strength of his integrity. How do you compare that with Sonko?

Leadership is about knowing the right thing to be done and having the strategy and tactic to do it.

A saint with neither strategy nor tactic that brings required results is no good.

Sonko so far, has even beaten MM on this count.
masukuma
#53 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 10:48:26 AM

Kufa gari kufa makanga kufa dereva.... Miguna for Ngafana!! as I said somewhere, Miguna would be the human version of a Molotov cocktail - thrown into Kanju kiumane!! it would be the biggest f*ck you in Kenyan history!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#54 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 11:36:46 AM

masukuma wrote:
Kufa gari kufa makanga kufa dereva.... Miguna for Ngafana!! as I said somewhere, Miguna would be the human version of a Molotov cocktail - thrown into Kanju kiumane!! it would be the biggest f*ck you in Kenyan history!!

Does this kufa dereva kufa makanga thing mean na liwe liwalo?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Liv
#55 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 12:17:30 PM

tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:

Leadership is about knowing the right thing to be done and having the strategy and tactic to do it.

A saint with neither strategy nor tactic that brings required results is no good.

I beg to differ..... Leadership is more about doing things right..... Rather than doing the right things. MM stands on that position. But he has aspirations on what he wants to do to deliver services to nairobi people.
PeterReborn
#56 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 12:24:01 PM

Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:

It is a protest vote.Enough with the status quo.Enough with cartels.Vote Miguna Miguna
Consistency is better than intensity
tycho
#57 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:09:48 PM

Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:

I beg to differ..... Leadership is more about doing things right..... Rather than doing the right things. MM stands on that position. But he has aspirations on what he wants to do to deliver services to nairobi people.

And we should cherish this difference. For me, I prefer calling doing things right, 'management'. For me it entails assumptions like, 'the systems are optimal, but for the people running them'.

I don't think our systems are optimal, in the first place. And even if systems were optimal, we'd have no guarantees that they'd remain optimal.

So if leadership would be about doing things right then, there'd be a time when leadership would fail because the systems they're running are now working against them. And besides, your version of leaders can't be counted upon to help create new systems that are more adaptive. Hence they are in fact, not leaders.

Leadership must always be critical of its systems even as it uses them and celebrates them. Leadership is an art. And one's leadership suitability is to be judged by the art works.

What art work does Miguna Miguna have? The book? The running fracases?

Compare and contrast with what, say, Sonko has brought to Nairobians. In terms of weight, SRT, for example, is a nice piece of art. A step in the right direction. Okay, Sonko had to recant, or something, and may probably not even run for governor. But, he appears to be a genius compared to Miguna!

A leader must be the one who can sniff trouble from far and make pre-emptive moves early. What's Miguna's latest move? Anyone? Nothing!

But anyway, who we choose to campaign for is something determined by many other factors. So, me I'll just wait for you friends, with your 'mdosi' @alma to start crying about our leadership, when we're in fact guilty of making things too slack.

tycho
#58 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:14:15 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:

It is a protest vote.Enough with the status quo.Enough with cartels.Vote Miguna Miguna

Is there a country, anywhere in our system that's not run by cartels?

Having a vote is simple, but using it requires more wisdom than we often have.
alma1
#59 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:29:27 PM

tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:

And we should cherish this difference. For me, I prefer calling doing things right, 'management'. For me it entails assumptions like, 'the systems are optimal, but for the people running them'.

I don't think our systems are optimal, in the first place. And even if systems were optimal, we'd have no guarantees that they'd remain optimal.

So if leadership would be about doing things right then, there'd be a time when leadership would fail because the systems they're running are now working against them. And besides, your version of leaders can't be counted upon to help create new systems that are more adaptive. Hence they are in fact, not leaders.

Leadership must always be critical of its systems even as it uses them and celebrates them. Leadership is an art. And one's leadership suitability is to be judged by the art works.

What art work does Miguna Miguna have? The book? The running fracases?

Compare and contrast with what, say, Sonko has brought to Nairobians. In terms of weight, SRT, for example, is a nice piece of art. A step in the right direction. Okay, Sonko had to recant, or something, and may probably not even run for governor. But, he appears to be a genius compared to Miguna!

A leader must be the one who can sniff trouble from far and make pre-emptive moves early. What's Miguna's latest move? Anyone? Nothing!

But anyway, who we choose to campaign for is something determined by many other factors. So, me I'll just wait for you friends, with your 'mdosi' @alma to start crying about our leadership, when we're in fact guilty of making things too slack.

Sasa mimi nimetokea wapi.

All I did was just state clearly that I have no intention of voting for fellows I'm 100% sure are crooks and liars.

You have go on and on about how Sonko is a great leader.

I have no doubt that there are those in the majority that think so. Having said that, I don't give a damn. I'll vote for my own benefit. For Miguna

You can't be poetic about people who abuse office, are simple thugs and should be in prison..

Just how much poetry can one person take?

I'm in the group of people who don't give a damn what the masses think. I'll vote Miguna.

If only so that he can go to that city hall and shock every crooked employee in that office. You have got to be kidding me.

Kanjo workers are the worst human beings on earth and right now are led by the man Kidero. The manager of ailing companies and now a dead city. Tycho, have you ever ever been "arrested" these kanjo goons? Who's their leader?

Shauri yenu..My vote won't move unless I hear that Miguna loves grabbing pussy.

If Boni was in my kalocal hata yeye I'll have voted for.

If Dida is running, he can expect one vote from my kalocal too.

I ain't voting for no goddamned thieves and crooks. Apana.

ndiraguagua!!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

stock.enigma
#60 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:32:59 PM

Vote MM to be the chair of EACC