wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Simple Homes
grolut
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:35:34 AM

Has anyone dealt with this company? Claims to be property developer but something about them just seems off, maybe the way some of their 'interviews' seem scripted/acted like this one.

http://www.simplehomesdcl.com/
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
alma1
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 12:03:38 PM

I think I have the proof I needed to show that the property market is burning up.

The concept of hire purchase of property is great...But it has to be backed with money. Lots of money. Like Cyntonn kind.

Who's financing this?

As they financed it, did they forget to remove the furniture tags from the video? Or its also on hire purchase?

But with total lack of information I depended on their pictures.

So lets see...

The crescent is a picture of --- http://www.galliardhomes.com/Distillery-Tower

The Trojan residence is a picture of ---https://www.emaar.com/en/what-we-do/communities/uae/dubai-hills-estate/sidra-at-dubai-hills-estate.aspx

Nyali Beach is a picture of nikki beach dubai

I didn't bother with the rest.

To me if a property firm is pathetic enough to copy and paste pictures of other property websites online, then they are surely not to be trusted.

But its your money.

What is going on in the property market really? Gimmicks galore.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Mike Ock
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:12:21 PM

grolut wrote:

Has anyone dealt with this company? Claims to be property developer but something about them just seems off, maybe the way some of their 'interviews' seem scripted/acted like this one.

Then the interview you linked is being conducted by two socialites that I know Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The Great
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 3:40:16 PM

If you can afford those mortgages, you can afford to build your own to save on the developers markup.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Swenani
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:14:49 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
grolut wrote:

Then the interview you linked is being conducted by two socialites that I ate Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Applause Applause Applause
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Jaro
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 11:16:32 PM

Out of curosity, I left my phone number on their facebook page. Today I got a call from a lady, Georgina. Summary;
1. They have lots of developments,Kitengela are in progress compeletion date is jan/2017. Syokimau 4bdrm to start in June/2016
2. Site visit to Kitengela is coming saturday. (Didnt bother for more details)
3. 3bdrm kitengela are going for 5.8m. A deposit of 290k is required and the balance is payable btn 5-40yr(40yrs lifted my tentacles too high).
4. You need to pay 25% of the 290k immediately to book a unit. As of today only 12units are remaining hence need to hurry. LMAO
6. The scheme is interest free!!! At this point i was expecting that Islamic blah blah blah and indeed she mentioned that its something to do with Sharia.
7. It is a cooperative society!! at this point I asked who are the members and she offered to send me more on email.
8. Syokimau dev, no booking, but you can start paying deposit for the next 24 months.
9. I asked if they are partnering with any lender...She mentioned incoherently about them having a bank account where you pay cash..

Here is a link that was shared on email which in some way contradicted my conversation with Geogina...

https://drive.google.com...HSkU/view?usp=drive_web

After listening through the video, I decided to check wazua, and viola here I am.
My new quote:
When a deal is too good to be true, always check Wazua
grolut
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 1:14:46 PM

I wonder how many people have paid for those purchase plans? I lost interest as soon as they told me that I can't visit the project site until I pay for one of the plans. Then they are using socialites in their promotion videos hehe.
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
MrTyrus
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:39:00 AM

Enyewe if a Deal is too GOOD check Wazua. Their campaign on Capital FM has been whetting my appetite all week until I decided to check wazua. wacha niweke brakes kwanza. After the Kamuthi fiasco av gotten very wary of this property market of ours.
natema2000
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:07:09 AM

Hot topic.. more info needed..
Sober
#10 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 10:45:13 AM

Simple Homes SCAM!

So I hear some fellow Kenyans have been conned by this so called Simple Homes. I always advice people to be real ninjas and do proper due diligence...
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Angelica _ann
#11 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 10:57:28 AM

Yet another con scheme Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Sober
#12 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 11:01:39 AM

and finally they have folded... closed their social media pages and website. calls not going through. Hope no Wazuan was affected
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
muganda
#13 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 11:30:33 AM

Impunity
#14 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 1:13:38 PM

Simple Homes....gooooone!!!

Simply gone with poor home owners money.
wah!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

washiku
#15 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 1:43:12 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Let me laugh. I warned my friend about these guys. Even showed him discussions here on Wazua.

So today he sent me this link:

Bigchick
#16 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 2:06:07 PM

Who were the Directors?

This property things are a serious scam waiting to explode.

There is a clip going round on Gakuyo Real and his Ekeza Sacco and am very very afraid for the investors.Once one goes down then we expect others to follow on quick succession.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#17 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 2:23:21 PM

I was scammed in 2005 and i promised myself never again...... it has worked well so far.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#18 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 2:46:32 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
I was scammed in 2005 and i promised myself never again...... it has worked well so far.

pole sana ,how much was lost?
muganda
#19 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 2:56:17 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Who were the Directors?

This property things are a serious scam waiting to explode.

There is a clip going round on Gakuyo Real and his Ekeza Sacco and am very very afraid for the investors.Once one goes down then we expect others to follow on quick succession.

How prophetic...
Saccos generally survive on INFLOW and Property plus the upward self-valuation of shares to show Growth. The first warning sign is when outgoing members cannot get their money promptly!

In other words, inflow compromised just a bit, dead assets can't service normal liquidity, then everyone starts rushing for Sacco exit - BOOM!

Angelica _ann
#20 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 2:57:08 PM

Chaka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

pole sana ,how much was lost?

Pesa kidogo comparative to others (80k)but it has made me be organized in my investments.......