Where to Invest
Njugukaranga
#1 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2016 9:46:31 PM

Dear Wazuans,
I am a newbie here. Nonetheless, I have gone through several of your discussions, and I was taken by the informative discourse in here.
I recently made my first million and was thinking on where to invest this cash. Could you be kind enough to propose a few suggestions?
I have been toying with the idea of buying a quarter of land in Kitengela at 1.4 (from Pioneer FSA) or a company called Wananchi homes (1.3). Anybody who has dealt with Pioneer FSA and/or wananchi homes? And does it sound worthwhile to pursue such an investment?

Your comments/suggestions/criticisms will be so appreciated.
#2 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2016 11:36:56 PM

Few points...

1. Welcome to Wazua.

2. Unless you want advise to invest on Sportpesa, you never ask such complicated questions in this green area. Here we discuss things like why we were not allowed to view Mama Lucy on her death bed, how Laira wir nefa bi prisident, Guka's soap and Swenani's fish.

3. If you want to invest on things like Securities, bonds, Unit trusts and such, look up there and click on the blue segment. Mambo iko Hapo. If you are looking to invest it anywhere else like in matatu n other small n medium businesses, saccos etc, the remaining three sections may have a few pointers.

4. Finally, a simple search on the search section on something like 'How to invest....' will give you enough materials to last you until Ruto becomes prisident.

Sit back and enjoy. While at it, there is also something else we do. Check and click on my signature below. Out of the investments you may grow through WazuaTalk, whether via Sportpesa, shares or otherwise, you are welcome to give back to the society via a worthy cause. Hata Njugukaranga hatukatai smile

Welcome and thank you, thank you very much indeed.
Valto
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 2:35:13 PM

Njugukaranga wrote:
Dear Wazuans,
I am a newbie here. Nonetheless, I have gone through several of your discussions, and I was taken by the informative discourse in here.
I recently made my first million and was thinking on where to invest this cash. Could you be kind enough to propose a few suggestions?
I have been toying with the idea of buying a quarter of land in Kitengela at 1.4 (from Pioneer FSA) or a company called Wananchi homes (1.3). Anybody who has dealt with Pioneer FSA and/or wananchi homes? And does it sound worthwhile to pursue such an investment?

Hello NjuguKaranga,

I have read keenly into your post. I have something that might interest you. If you are interested in technology then you will like this. Are you a patient person who can build a company from the start?

I have been working on an idea. It involves the Virtual Reality technology. I have laid down plans on how to execute it but am lacking funds for it. This is something that has the potential to grow into a big company and last longer if executed well. Am a young guy who is passionate about entrepreneurship and technology.

The whole thing may just cost you 300k to the extreme and minimum of 150k. I have done my reseach and am 99% confident that the investment will yield.
My number is 0713960439 and email address is bokello94@gmail.com, should you be interested in my idea and want to know more, you can give me a call/whatsapp so we can either meet to discuss about this investment.
We do what we have to do!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 3:29:03 PM

Few points...

1. Welcome to Wazua.

2. Unless you want advise to invest on Sportpesa, you never ask such complicated questions in this green area. Here we discuss things like why we were not allowed to view Mama Lucy on her death bed, how Laira wir nefa bi prisident, Guka's soap and Swenani's fish.

3. If you want to invest on things like Securities, bonds, Unit trusts and such, look up there and click on the blue segment. Mambo iko Hapo. If you are looking to invest it anywhere else like in matatu n other small n medium businesses, saccos etc, the remaining three sections may have a few pointers.

4. Finally, a simple search on the search section on something like 'How to invest....' will give you enough materials to last you until Ruto becomes prisident.

Sit back and enjoy. While at it, there is also something else we do. Check and click on my signature below. Out of the investments you may grow through WazuaTalk, whether via Sportpesa, shares or otherwise, you are welcome to give back to the society via a worthy cause. Hata Njugukaranga hatukatai smile

Welcome and thank you, thank you very much indeed.

You forget to give njugukaranga the best Wazua advice. Stick to what made you that Million.. Grow it!
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 3:34:14 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

You forget to give njugukaranga the best Wazua advice. Stick to what made you that Million.. Grow it!

What if it took him ten years?
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:32:25 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

Hii advice inakuwanga upus

What if he inherited ama did a one off deal?

#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:12:33 AM

poundfoolish wrote:

Then let him do more of "one off deals"

#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:15:23 AM

Valto wrote:
Njugukaranga wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

Hello NjuguKaranga,

I have read keenly into your post. I have something that might interest you. If you are interested in technology then you will like this. Are you a patient person who can build a company from the start?

I have been working on an idea. It involves the Virtual Reality technology. I have laid down plans on how to execute it but am lacking funds for it. This is something that has the potential to grow into a big company and last longer if executed well. Am a young guy who is passionate about entrepreneurship and technology.

The whole thing may just cost you 300k to the extreme and minimum of 150k. I have done my reseach and am 99% confident that the investment will yield.
My number is 0713960439 and email address is bokello94@gmail.com, should you be interested in my idea and want to know more, you can give me a call/whatsapp so we can either meet to discuss about this investment.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Where is that @wazua "run emogy" when its needed?

#9 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:58:04 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

This could be a Loan, should he continue taking loans? Make is just a word.
#10 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 12:51:16 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

Or what if it's share of Eurobond/NYS proceeds?
#11 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 2:29:13 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

Njugu Karanga says he has MADE his first million. Inheritance kwani yeye ni Mbugua former mr. Wambui Otieno?

If it took him 10 years, then he can try reduce it to 5, then 2.5, then yearly. There are people who have worked for 50 years and have not made a million bob ever.

If he took a loan. He should continue taking more loans. That is a very good way of MAKING a million and many more.

If it is Eurobond money, he should just retire and eat one million every month. set aside another million for the rogue KACC guys and cops and another 1M for the lawyers. Hopefully he is old enough to die soon. because if he is young they will finish his money before a new president is sworn in.
Njugukaranga
#12 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 10:58:41 PM

The advice/suggestions from Wazuans are as a diverse as it gets. Just to clear out some issues here (of course, I am not obliged to)
1. The money is not a loan or eurobond proceeds, etc.
2. I obtained the money through a research grant (for my masters thesis)
3. I am not dying soon (God willing). I'm 29

Meanwhile, lemme read more of the discussions on the several pages.
#13 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 9:56:49 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

Njugu Karanga says he has MADE his first million. Inheritance kwani yeye ni Mbugua former mr. Wambui Otieno?

If it took him 10 years, then he can try reduce it to 5, then 2.5, then yearly. There are people who have worked for 50 years and have not made a million bob ever.

If he took a loan. He should continue taking more loans. That is a very good way of MAKING a million and many more.

If it is Eurobond money, he should just retire and eat one million every month. set aside another million for the rogue KACC guys and cops and another 1M for the lawyers. Hopefully he is old enough to die soon. because if he is young they will finish his money before a new president is sworn in.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Your name is @ poundFOOLISH okay, what a FOOLISH comment (On a light note smile ) Wazua is humorousLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly