wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages123>»
House Sinks in Huruma
alma1
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 11:02:00 PM

Heavy rains, walking Kenyans, and now sinking houses. And Kidero and Walter Mongare say its because of plastic papers.

Very sad indeed and lets pray for these families.

let's also pray that one Kidero never sees public office ever again.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:02:49 AM

Hio mvua ni mingi alma. Apart from blocked drainage the soil is saturated hence causing movement
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:12:00 AM

Murchr, enough of giving mediocrity an excuse every day. How many more Kenyans shall die before we open our minds and hire the right people for the right jobs.

There is no gov't official that has even shown up to explain to the public what is going on. None. They were probably stuck in the gashungwa rooms getting a bj or something.

Impunity
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:21:51 AM

What has @Kidero said?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

alma1
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:33:00 AM

Impunity wrote:
What has @Kidero said?

what has sonko said?

Impunity
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:39:53 AM

alma1 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
What has @Kidero said?

what has sonko said?

At least I have counted3 #sonko rescue team.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

alma1
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:43:51 AM

Impunity wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
What has @Kidero said?

what has sonko said?

At least I have counted3 #sonko rescue team.

at least kidero is taking care of the real issues affecting the county. Planting grass and hiring goons to beat up people who step on the grass.

obiero
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:45:34 AM

May be that unit was owned by Arap Hyena

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
harrydre
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 11:14:36 AM

Any deaths?
i.am.back!!!!
alma1
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 11:20:59 AM

harrydre wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Murchr, enough of giving mediocrity an excuse every day. How many more Kenyans shall die before we open our minds and hire the right people for the right jobs.

There is no gov't official that has even shown up to explain to the public what is going on. None. They were probably stuck in the gashungwa rooms getting a bj or something.

What is going on?

Well over time, alma and Co have been throwing trash all over the place blocking drainage system. Then an act of God happens.

In the meantime, the city government was growing grass that was meant to reduce the amount of banana peals I was throwing away.

Be serious. Those kinds of arguments just go to prove how stupid these people think we are.

There's a problem in Nairobi. Lack of proper planning, lack of drainage, and giving licences to all and sundry to build on rivers.

What bananas have to do with it, only Walter Mongare can explain. Ama he thinks it reddyculus season.

Matoe
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:01:45 PM

harrydre wrote:
Any deaths?

So far 8 confirmed dead
kiash
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 2:46:24 PM

alma1 wrote:
Heavy rains, walking Kenyans, and now sinking houses. And Kidero and Walter Mongare say its because of plastic papers.

Those who put an x on Jimnah Mbaru on the election day might be crying in the toilet.

Choices have consequences
alma1
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:07:58 PM

kiash wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Those who put an x on Jimnah Mbaru on the election day might be crying in the toilet.

Choices have consequences

You know Kiash, I have started a thread on never voting again. I believe in it because the people we usually vote in are clueless. When you dig as deep as Tycho, you may realise, sio kupenda kwao. Even Kiunjuri is a minister and Kirubi said going to school was not important.

But fellas like Kidero on the other hand will make me wake up if only to spoil the vote.

This fellow is the most uninpiring human being I have ever seen.

Because of the corruption at the city council. Can't even call it governors office, Kenyans are dying.

If you won't get stabbed by his kanjo hooligans, you shall get swept away by the floods, if you manage to get home, your house shall surely collapse on you.

I may not like Sonko but at least he inspires someone to think his mind. I might not like Raila but at least he has vitendawili. I might not like Uhuru but man, when the fellow has a few and speaks in Kikuyu you have to laugh...I might not like Ruto but at least he does talk sense. I shall never vote for any of them.

However, Kidero is a strange creature. What the hell is the governor of a county where people have died because of houses collapsing doing sending rambi rambi through a press company?

Even in Katrina, as stupid as Bush was, he pretended he flew over the place.

This fellow is an example of why we should stop people from voting and instead have councils of elders deciding. He's too maaaashhh. Just too maaashhh.

what did he do with the 1 billion el nino fund? Give it to Mongare to get a language trainer to stop speaking in Kisii?

Kenyans have died last night because Kidero's officers were busy planting grass and not even bothering with the houses that THEY KNOW are dangerous. Just read his statement. He's saying he knows but please stop eating bananas. This particular house was condemed. how did it continue getting tenants? Corruption?

These houses are still rental income for some "private developer" because Kidero is governor. It's that simple.

Let me not even talk about the TMall that is on top of a river. Owned by a noise making ODM MP. How do corporates even rent space on top of a river? Tusky's banks etc. And the Kenyan consumer who even goes to buy his weetabix in that place, what's wrong with you?

Nairobi is a serious place. It needs serious leaders who can MOTIVATE the citizens to do the right thing. Not people who issue press statements from their Karen houses. Not homes, houses.

How many Kenyans need to die before we realise that these people should never be anywhere near public funds?

1, 2 or maybe 100 people.

Think about that before you say RIP.

Mike Ock
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:14:36 PM

But in this same wazua we have people being declared 'experts' for their cost cutting measures in real estate, now see the results of that 'expertise'
murchr
#15 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:24:28 PM

alma1 wrote:

Laughing out loudly How long has this building existed? Shida ya 1/8th plot. We need NYS clearing the mess we have created in Enkare Nyirobi - which in maasai means the water hole
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#16 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:31:19 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
But in this same wazua we have people being declared 'experts' for their cost cutting measures in real estate, now see the results of that 'expertise'

Laughing out loudly How long has this building existed? Shida ya 1/8th plot

Murchr

These so called "experts" in the real estate industry are not experts anymore, they are murderers and killers.

Let's look at this house for example

A "hustler" borrowed money from his "sacco" or "bank". The "bank" asked a valuer to verify everything was great. "valuer" said its perfect. "Hustler" talked to an "architect" who drew shit on top of a road. "Engineer" came in and help build the thing. "Quantity surveyor" said everything was shuari. "Neema" approved the thing. "City council planner" approved the thing.

Kenyans died.

Now we go take more selfies.

If you don't think for a second this country is rotten, I don't know. Before it was all about money...Now real human beings are dying because of "experts". Corruption my friend shall kill your children.

Just depressed to say the truth and Kidero did not help with his banana analogies.

By the way, now that I supported Raira invading the IEBC, why don't they invade City Council considering their voters died here?

murchr
#17 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:42:37 PM

alma1 wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:

Murchr

These so called "experts" in the real estate industry are not experts anymore, they are murderers and killers.

A "hustler" borrowed money from his "sacco" or "bank". The "bank" asked a valuer to verify everything was great. "valuer" said its perfect. "Hustler" talked to an "architect" who drew shit on top of a road. "Engineer" came in and help build the thing. "Quantity surveyor" said everything was shuari. "Neema" approved the thing. "City council planner" approved the thing.

Kenyans died.

If you don't think for a second this country is rotten, I don't know. Before it was all about money...Now real human beings are dying because of "experts". Corruption my friend shall kill your children.

Just depressed to say the truth and Kidero did not help with his banana analogies.

By the way, now that I supported Raira invading the IEBC, why don't they invade City Council considering their voters died here?

Operation sanitize - clean the governors image - tuma swali
alma1
#18 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 3:49:55 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:

Murchr

Kenyans died.

Operation sanitize - clean the governors image - tuma swali

Since Madowo comes here let him ask this fellow clearly.

Why should anyone who's sane even think to get him back.

Since he's been around, Nairobi has become a cesspool of death and destruction. Ohh yes, let's not be mean, at least we have green grass on Uhuru Highway...Someone won that tender?

It's either his Kanjo soldiers allegedly killing hawkers or his houses actually killing people.

If this fellow becomes president, how sure are we that more people shall not die.

Kidero needs to answer where he was last night when a woman and her baby were trapped in a fallen house.

A house that his people marked for destruction.

Then let us tell us what relationship he has with TMall coz that house is built on top of a river.

Anyone voting for Kidero should go to a mental institute. He's the epitome of inefficiency. Come on there's a case in a tribunal right now that someone is alleging he paid them money. Ohhh come on.

I'll wake up in August to vote for anyone but Kidero. No need to have interviews with the fellow.

By the way, where is he? In Karen?

masukuma
#19 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 4:40:29 PM

Watu waachane na Kidero... Kidero ndio alijenga hizo nyumba? Watu hawana HURUMA!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#20 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:50:27 PM

Eti that collapsed building had 198 single rooms. So if each was going for 6k a month, that's about 1.2m per month, the same amount we pay Ouru before tax. With that amount, the landlord can comfortably rent a 200k per month mansion at karen, and still remain with 1m to play around with each month. Kweli pesa iko machinani.