2 Pages<12
Business idea in a thug-prone area
enyands
#21 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2016 6:20:03 PM

Swenani wrote:
enyands wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Get KWS license and rear snakes,alligators and chameleons...you will be safe.

Market iko Far East and also tourism.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Maybe Chameleons. This also happens to be a very superstitious place. Don't want the wizard label. Might send you off too

Yes you will be labeled mchawi ama scientology or devil worshiper. Poor you if you live in kisii .watakuchoma live

I would rather you call me a wealthy witch than call me a poor prophet/pastor/jehovah witnesssmile smile smile

How about illumnati
Niko Salama
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:15:16 AM

you can guard your stuff with uganaga like they do in Ukambani ... where if you try breaking in your hands get struck on the door lock ...or guys kularing nyasi signs may help you out
Mukiri
#23 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:30:11 PM

Niko Salama wrote:
you can guard your stuff with uganaga like they do in Ukambani ... where if you try breaking in your hands get struck on the door lock ...or guys kularing nyasi signs may help you out

The devil is a liar. No way one can use demons to fight demons. You'll pay dearly.

Proverbs 19:21
majimaji
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:48:01 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Get KWS license and rear snakes,alligators and chameleons...you will be safe.

Market iko Far East and also tourism.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Maybe Chameleons. This also happens to be a very superstitious place. Don't want the wizard label. Might send you off too

I had a small problem at my shamba in such a superstitions place. With my had earned money, I had bought tissue culture bananas and planted them, then the same night, some thieves came and stole the plant-lets. Now, i thought of all types of solutions to this menace, in the end I decided to use psychology: I got one of my daughters rag doll and nailed it to a fence post facing the banana field.
I got results. Now, none of my neighbours can even drink water offered at my place, they'd rather die of thirst.smile
Othelo
#25 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:25:40 AM

Organize with non local 'thieves' to be caught by your charms now and then ........
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.