wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
FEP members protest Credit Bank proposed purchase.
Ethiteri
#21 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 8:03:02 PM

murchr wrote:
BGL wrote:
Othelo wrote:
FEP will evetually come good, ......... all those Church guys are not conmen!!!! smile

Not with those guys at the helm. The CEO only wants to become one thing..... a billionaire.......... and how will he do it? Using religion to manipulate and con all and sundry. His philosophy is built on the end justifies the means. If you are not in #STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON GAME. There are so many investments where one can put their money and enjoy their sleep.

In 2014, we argued with a friend and a brother in this forum......... but where did the money from the rights issue of 2014 go? What happened to the IMPEX, HOTEL ROOM, CLASS ROOM investments? It is my cardinal duty to inform the newbies out there who may be ropped into a trap and loose money!

BGL what happened to the housing project?

.....and now I hear that housing project was financed by..........you have guessed right..Chase Bank and none of the houses have been bought.
maka
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:03:44 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
murchr wrote:
BGL wrote:
Othelo wrote:
FEP will evetually come good, ......... all those Church guys are not conmen!!!! smile

Not with those guys at the helm. The CEO only wants to become one thing..... a billionaire.......... and how will he do it? Using religion to manipulate and con all and sundry. His philosophy is built on the end justifies the means. If you are not in #STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON GAME. There are so many investments where one can put their money and enjoy their sleep.

In 2014, we argued with a friend and a brother in this forum......... but where did the money from the rights issue of 2014 go? What happened to the IMPEX, HOTEL ROOM, CLASS ROOM investments? It is my cardinal duty to inform the newbies out there who may be ropped into a trap and loose money!

BGL what happened to the housing project?

.....and now I hear that housing project was financed by..........you have guessed right..Chase Bank and none of the houses have been bought.

oops...
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:03:40 AM

Credit bank declares a dividend of Kes 2.3 per share
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Othelo
#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:06:25 AM

Swenani wrote:

Kuri Kuri Kuri Kuri kuku kafuata maindi ndani ya nyumba ............... menu pap Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Swenani
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:46:26 AM

Othelo wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Kuri Kuri Kuri Kuri kuku kafuata maindi ndani ya nyumba ............... menu pap Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?