wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
FEP members protest Credit Bank proposed purchase.
AdongM01
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:38:54 PM

Second consecutive loss-making Credit bank seeks additional investment from FEP.

Something fishy in these two institutions that investors need to be wary of?

CB overvalued, FEP making investment decisions without the knowledge of shareholders e.t.c. Read the rest here.

http://www.businessdaily.../-/14d7n21z/-/index.html
whiteowl
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:13:35 PM

FEP members are already shafted but one round of shafting is never enough. Let them go ahead and buy Credit bank.
enyands
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:52:30 PM

As a non financial person this is how I see it

2014 loss of 1.4b FEP!
2014 loss by credit bank!
2015 loss/profit Fep?????(yet to know)
2015 loss by credit bank!

Three losses and maybe potential loss.This math ain't adding up
Spikes
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:05:46 PM

enyands wrote:
As a non financial person this is how I see it

2014 loss of 1.4b FEP!
2014 loss by credit bank!
2015 loss/profit Fep?????(yet to know)
2015 loss by credit bank!

Three losses and maybe potential loss.This math ain't adding up

I was persuaded to join by some individuals but I rejected the idea. I have friends together with their spouses have invested millions of shillings in FEP. When the hammer of financial meltdown will fall I pity them how they will scatter.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Othelo
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:49:24 PM

whiteowl wrote:
FEP members are already shafted but one round of shafting is never enough. Let them go ahead and buy Credit bank.

Yawa, have some wazua spirit with our shafted brothers. I was shafted by a pyramid scheme 78k in 2005 and i said NEVER AGAIN!!! smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 10:22:49 AM

Othelo wrote:
whiteowl wrote:

Yawa, have some wazua spirit with our shafted brothers. I was shafted by a pyramid scheme 78k in 2005 and i said NEVER AGAIN!!! smile

FEP is one of the biggest scams in Kenya.

May be purchasing this bank is the best deal those FEP members can get, right now I can tell you that organisation is a mess, with ghost investments from here to Timbuktu.

The only problem is once they acquire it, will they allow professional management to run it ama they will call on their religious board of Gorvernors to pray as money is lost.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Spikes
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 11:25:42 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Othelo wrote:
whiteowl wrote:

FEP is one of the biggest scams in Kenya.

May be purchasing this bank is the best deal those FEP members can get, right now I can tell you that organisation is a mess, with ghost investments from here to Timbuktu.

The only problem is once they acquire it, will they allow professional management to run it ama they will call on their religious board of Gorvernors to pray as money is lost.

Most of my friends are members and they perceive their CEO as a hero. When I try to shed some light to them, I am always construed as a spoiler. According to the way they talk is like a majority have a limited scope of doing research and reading widely to get to deeper meaning of viability and feasibility of an investment. The problem of Kenyans is believing in big talks in theory without factoring in embedded risks on the investment and full magnification of the whole picture.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
bird_man
#8 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 2:53:37 AM

http://www.businessdaily...0/-/9xif3v/-/index.html

Someone is trying very hard to dispose his wet shivering monkey to unsuspecting staff and diaspora guys.Hapa iko shida.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
ndiwe84
#9 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 6:44:22 AM

The problem of Kenyans
is believing in big talks in theory
without factoring in embedded risks on the investment and full
magnification of the whole picture.

The above sentence best summarises the problem with most kenyans when it comes to fly by night investment ideas.
You also forgot to add greed.
kimugaman
#10 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 9:34:07 AM

Is the FEP hotel in sagana complete?
I think their website has old pics: http://www.fep-group.com/sagana-hotel/

Is it in operation? Has someone driven by?
alma1
#11 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 10:26:29 AM

I was once asked to verify this company and I advised someone not to bother hiring for that job. My rule of thumb is very simple really.

Every time you start a business meeting

1. Starting with a prayer and a Jesus song
2. Filled with interludes of more prayer and Jesus songs
3. Finished with a prayer and another Jesus song

Don't bother looking at the books.

I know I'm hating but in Kenya, that's just the truth of the matter. Each and every ponzi followed the 3 AGM schedules of activities mentioned above.

Near the end everyone was told, don't believe the haters, trust us.

My humble uneducated opinion is business is business and math don't lie. None of their projects and I mean none has done anything. Now you want them to run a bank? Even the CBK governor knows how hard that is that he's even offering motivational speeches on Twirra.

Poleni but here we go again.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

DBLyon
#12 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 4:37:17 PM

Lol. I heard that the media staff (Fountain Media) were given a chance to buy the media company, or media company shares or something. They were excited by the idea of owning a media company. I didn't get that at all.
When you live for others' opinions, you are dead.

- Carlos Slim Helu
murchr
#13 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 6:05:15 PM

alma1 wrote:
I was once asked to verify this company and I advised someone not to bother hiring for that job. My rule of thumb is very simple really.

I know I'm hating but in Kenya, that's just the truth of the matter. Each and every ponzi followed the 3 AGM schedules of activities mentioned above.

My humble uneducated opinion is business is business and math don't lie. None of their projects and I mean none has done anything. Now you want them to run a bank? Even the CBK governor knows how hard that is that he's even offering motivational speeches on Twirra.

Laughing out loudly Be kind people are loosing money
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kimanimsc
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:35:50 AM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

http://www.fep-group.com...nt/files/OTC_Process.pdf
The Great
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:16:38 PM

Religion is the opiate of tbe masses. Youve got to give it to them. Those FEP masters are smart.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
BGL
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:18:42 PM

FEP is a bunch of conmen using religion to advance their agenda. Heck, they have never issued title deeds to the plots they were selling at Lukenya since 2012.

They have nothing to show for the rights issue which they did in 2014. Now, they are coming back for more money. Any investor who does due diligence will keep off this con game. These guys have a sole agenda of fleecing their flock.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
murchr
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:23:17 PM

kimanimsc wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

http://www.fep-group.com...t/files/OTC_Process.pdf

Kimani umetumwa? There are over 10 threads on FEP here you may want to post links on each of them. This scam will explode big time
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Othelo
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:26:47 PM

FEP will evetually come good, ......... all those Church guys are not conmen!!!! smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
BGL
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:48:58 PM

Othelo wrote:
FEP will evetually come good, ......... all those Church guys are not conmen!!!! smile

Not with those guys at the helm. The CEO only wants to become one thing..... a billionaire.......... and how will he do it? Using religion to manipulate and con all and sundry. His philosophy is built on the end justifies the means. If you are not in #STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON GAME. There are so many investments where one can put their money and enjoy their sleep.

In 2014, we argued with a friend and a brother in this forum......... but where did the money from the rights issue of 2014 go? What happened to the IMPEX, HOTEL ROOM, CLASS ROOM investments? It is my cardinal duty to inform the newbies out there who may be ropped into a trap and loose money!
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
murchr
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:26:08 PM

BGL wrote:
Othelo wrote:

Not with those guys at the helm. The CEO only wants to become one thing..... a billionaire.......... and how will he do it? Using religion to manipulate and con all and sundry. His philosophy is built on the end justifies the means. If you are not in #STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON GAME. There are so many investments where one can put their money and enjoy their sleep.

In 2014, we argued with a friend and a brother in this forum......... but where did the money from the rights issue of 2014 go? What happened to the IMPEX, HOTEL ROOM, CLASS ROOM investments? It is my cardinal duty to inform the newbies out there who may be ropped into a trap and loose money!

BGL what happened to the housing project?