wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Golden State Warriors
Alba
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:05:13 PM

Durant and Westbrook have too much pride to let Golden State walk all over them. 3 cheers

Obi 1 Kanobi
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:04:12 AM

GSW in emphatic game 2 win
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Alba
#23 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 6:23:38 PM

Durant, Westbrook and co are making Golden state look very normal
Alba
#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:23:24 PM

Wow Look at Toronto evening the series after every expert had written them off. This is already an upset because most people expected a 4 game sweep.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#25 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:33:28 PM

Alba wrote:
Wow Look at Toronto evening the series after every expert had written them off. This is already an upset because most people expected a 4 game sweep.

LBJ can't take the heat. Always shrinking when the going gets tough. If he doesn't win this year, he will go down in history as the biggest chocker ever.

And the way things are going in the western conference, Cavs will not beat whichever team proceeds btn OKC and GSW.

Westbrook is on fire, bye bye, S Curry and the 3 point shooting team, the slashers are back.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Alba
#26 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:22:00 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Alba wrote:

LBJ can't take the heat. Always shrinking when the going gets tough. If he doesn't win this year, he will go down in history as the biggest chocker ever.

And the way things are going in the western conference, Cavs will not beat whichever team proceeds btn OKC and GSW.

Westbrook is on fire, bye bye, S Curry and the 3 point shooting team, the slashers are back.

You are being too harsh on Lebron. Firstly he has won two championships. Secondly he carried some very poor Cleveland teams to the finals.

Last year he was a one man show since Kyrie and Kevin Love were injured. Yet he carried the team to the finals and won two games.

Both Kyrie and Kevin Love have played poorly in the last two games.

Every time other players play poorly or are injured, Lebron is blamed.
Alba
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:27:38 PM

Meanwhile KD and Westbrook are finally showing their true colours. I have always contended that Durant and Westbrook are more talented than Curry and Thompson.

And what about Vrais Congolais Serge Ibaka shooting threes?
Obi 1 Kanobi
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 8:08:19 PM

Alba wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Alba wrote:

You are being too harsh on Lebron. Firstly he has won two championships. Secondly he carried some very poor Cleveland teams to the finals.

Last year he was a one man show since Kyrie and Kevin Love were injured. Yet he carried the team to the finals and won two games.

Both Kyrie and Kevin Love have played poorly in the last two games.

Every time other players play poorly or are injured, Lebron is blamed.

Last year there were no contenders from the East. But that's history. How can the Eastern Conference series be tied at 2-2. Cav's have a superior team, they are better rested and have momentum going for them.

Kevin Love and Kyrie are empty debes, and Lebron does not have the killer instinct, he is good at stacking the stat book but does little to rally the team. I mean look at the way D-Wade carried a depleted Miami team to 7 games vs the Raptors, even winning games in Toronto. Why can't Lebron replicate the same with better odds.

Put this Cavs team to any of GSW, OKC, Spurs or even Clippers in a best of 7 series and they could lose.

Anyway, its playing perfectly well for me, I hope OKC win the whole damn thing
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:29:51 AM

harrydre
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:36:03 AM

Leo ni leo.
i.am.back!!!!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:16:43 PM

harrydre wrote:
Leo ni leo.

I want to wake up tomorrow morning to hear that GSW have been knocked on their arses in Oakland. Unlikely but I think this Thunder team can do it.
Alba
#32 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 7:13:29 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Last year there were no contenders from the East. But that's history. How can the Eastern Conference series be tied at 2-2. Cav's have a superior team, they are better rested and have momentum going for them.

Kevin Love and Kyrie are empty debes, and Lebron does not have the killer instinct, he is good at stacking the stat book but does little to rally the team. I mean look at the way D-Wade carried a depleted Miami team to 7 games vs the Raptors, even winning games in Toronto. Why can't Lebron replicate the same with better odds.

Put this Cavs team to any of GSW, OKC, Spurs or even Clippers in a best of 7 series and they could lose.

That whole lack of killer instinct that people keep bringing up is overstated, stale and boring. Fact is most of the best players in basketball history never had the so called killer instinct, be it Bill Russell or Tim Duncan or Magic Johnson or Larry Bird. Yet they all won multiple championships.

There is nothing wrong with losing to Toronto, a team that won 56 games in the regular season and has reached the conference finals. The problem is that whenever Lebron loses it causes all the haterz to come out of the woodwork and bring up the stale killer instinct thing. All this while forgetting the many mediocre teams that Lebron carried to respectable positions.
harrydre
#33 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2016 8:45:21 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Leo ni leo.

I want to wake up tomorrow morning to hear that GSW have been knocked on their arses in Oakland. Unlikely but I think this Thunder team can do it.

Pole sana smile
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#34 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:42:33 AM

We got this! #GSW
i.am.back!!!!
maka
#35 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 2:08:28 PM

harrydre wrote:
We got this! #GSW

Noma...il have to watch the last game.
possunt quia posse videntur
Obi 1 Kanobi
#36 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:28:44 AM

harrydre wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Leo ni leo.

Pole sana smile

Yeah, I am very disappointed, it gets worse that they now have the home court advantage.

If OKC don't make the finals, I will be least interested in its outcome, 2 teams that I dislike the most in the finals again.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#37 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:33:56 AM

Alba wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

That whole lack of killer instinct that people keep bringing up is overstated, stale and boring. Fact is most of the best players in basketball history never had the so called killer instinct, be it Bill Russell or Tim Duncan or Magic Johnson or Larry Bird. Yet they all won multiple championships.

There is nothing wrong with losing to Toronto, a team that won 56 games in the regular season and has reached the conference finals. The problem is that whenever Lebron loses it causes all the haterz to come out of the woodwork and bring up the stale killer instinct thing. All this while forgetting the many mediocre teams that Lebron carried to respectable positions.

You probably don't know the meaning of Killer Instinct;

Bill Russel won 11 rings,
Tim Duncan won 5
Magic Johnson won 5
Larry Bird won 3.

All these guys won leading their respective teams.

Lebron is yet to do this convincingly
harrydre
#38 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 1:58:32 PM

D Day! Go GSW!
i.am.back!!!!
mkenyan
#39 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 2:11:50 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Leo ni leo.

Pole sana smile

Yeah, I am very disappointed, it gets worse that they now have the home court advantage.

If OKC don't make the finals, I will be least interested in its outcome, 2 teams that I dislike the most in the finals again.

why do you dislike the warriors so?
Obi 1 Kanobi
#40 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 2:18:07 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Leo ni leo.

Pole sana smile

why do you dislike the warriors so?

They have been been crowned as the second coming of Christ after 1 ring. I am generally anti the fad of the moment.

Plus Curry is a good player but not as good as the media makes him out to be, another 5 years repeating what he is doing and we can discuss greatness for him.