wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Black Jews AKA lost tribes of Israel
AlphDoti
#61 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 9:29:31 AM

masukuma wrote:
I have always been fascinated by just how many african societies consider themselves "jews" or "jew-like".
...What is with the obsession... Accept wewe ni mwafrika!

This is eugenics. Israel is practicing eugenics. It just admitted to forcibly sterilizing African women so they couldn’t reproduce

AlphDoti
#62 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:03:30 AM

Quote: ...modern form of eugenics is an attempt to clean up the gene pool by getting rid of those they deem unfit, or at least their right to reproduce.

It is more about class than race.
hardwood
#63 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:04:01 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
I have always been fascinated by just how many african societies consider themselves "jews" or "jew-like".

This is eugenics. Israel is practicing eugenics. It just admitted to forcibly sterilizing African women so they couldn’t reproduce

Just the way arabs castrated all african slaves so they couldn't reproduce. There is something inherently very evil about these middle eastern people, both arabs and jews.
AlphDoti
#64 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:20:06 AM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Just the way arabs castrated all african slaves so they couldn't reproduce. There is something inherently very evil about these middle eastern people, both arabs and jews.

@hardwood, you see we are not in a boxing match... are you responding for the sake of responding... Or is what you claim factual?
Ngalaka
#65 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:38:19 AM

Of all races, the biggest abuser of the African is the Arab
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Angelica _ann
#66 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 11:02:18 AM

Ngalaka wrote:

Nope, Africans themselves!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#67 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 11:15:52 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

True dat

And our leaders too
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Ngalaka
#68 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 11:19:53 AM

Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

True dat

And our leaders too

I quite agree that political leaders in Africa have caused a lot of suffering to the African.
That does not however negate my earlier assertion.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
mmarto
#69 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:18:45 PM

Ngalaka wrote:

see the abuse our domestic workers are going through in the middle east

near home see what happened in darfur
The only time you should be looking down on others is when you are helping them up.
AlphDoti
#70 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:19:20 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

True dat

And our leaders too

I quite agree that political leaders in Africa have caused a lot of suffering to the African.
That does not however negate my earlier assertion.

@ngalaka cherry picking... as usual!
hardwood
#71 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:05:24 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

@hardwood, you see we are not in a boxing match... are you responding for the sake of responding... Or is what you claim factual?

Fact: Arabs took 28m slaves from Africa for 1300 yrs. And it's still happening even today as you have been seeing with the hell kenyans are undergoing in the middle east. In contrast 11 million Africans were taken across the Atlantic to the americas and Caribbean.

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, there was a large number of women slaves taken to the Middle East to work as sex slaves. Most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families. Many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil, USA, carribean etc to this day. However very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive and this is because most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women (sex slaves) were killed at birth.

Angelica _ann
#72 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:10:05 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Fact: Arabs took 28m slaves from Africa for 1300 yrs. And it's still happening even today as you have been seeing with the hell kenyans are undergoing in the middle east. In contrast 11 million Africans were taken across the Atlantic to the americas and Caribbean.

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, there was a large number of women slaves taken to the Middle East to work as sex slaves. Most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families. Many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil, USA, carribean etc to this day. However very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive and this is because most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women (sex slaves) were killed at birth.

How many slaves have our own Africa government made out of their people, plus killing of their own people?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#73 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:31:56 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

We have been down that road before... You quoted Dan Brown yourself here

AlphDoti
#74 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:36:40 PM

@hardwood, as I said before, this is not about who has suffered more. Others might have suffered, yes, maybe even much more, and we sympathize and condemn the same. Their story has been told. I'm just highlighting what Jews are now doing to Ethiopians...

Talking about Africans, who shipped Africans to america? Didn't 23 out of 100 of those slaves inside the ship survived? So they made sure that the cost of those 23 slaves would pay for the whole shipment! Where did the other 77 slaves wind up? In the graveyard of the Atlantic Ocean.

So you take 70% of 180M over 400 years and they are all there in the bottom of the Atlantic. Cool 126 M! The other 23% were put in between Caribbean and America.
masukuma
#75 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:41:56 PM

@alph- you are Muslim not Arab. Don't feel compelled to tetea Arabs - they are not worth your utetezi. They treat everyone badly... hata wewe
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#76 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:47:16 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
I have always been fascinated by just how many african societies consider themselves "jews" or "jew-like".... What is with the obsession... Accept wewe ni mwafrika!

How many slaves have our own Africa government made out of their people, plus killing of their own people?

@hardwood, I said before that you are quick to divert atrocities from J@ws, let me ask you again:
1. Who started the 1st world war? Was it Arab?
2. Who started the 2nd world war? Was it Arab?
3. Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Arab?
4. Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Arab?
5. Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Arab?
6. Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Arab?
7. Who took about 180 millions of Africans as slaves, of whom 88% died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean? Was it Arab?

No, they were not Arabs!

Remove this double standards, then come to the point.

IMPORTANT: I'm not saying an Arab is perfect. No. There a black sheep everywhere. I'm just countering lie @hardwood is peddling regarding history human killing

Does David & John Deas sound Arab?
hardwood
#77 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:59:17 PM

masukuma wrote:
@alph- you are Muslim not Arab. Don't feel compelled to tetea Arabs - they are not worth your utetezi. They treat everyone badly... hata wewe

He should know that they view him as takataka despite sharing a religion.

https://www.frontpagemag...acist-daniel-greenfield

http://www.middleeasteye...t-its-racist-1311740542

Lolest!
#78 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:24:11 PM

masukuma wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#79 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:28:32 PM

AlphDoti
#80 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:35:32 PM

hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:

He should know that they view him as takataka despite sharing a religion.
https://www.frontpagemag...acist-daniel-greenfield

http://www.middleeasteye...t-its-racist-1311740542

I agree. Now back to the current plight of Ethiopians in the hands of J@ws