wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Black Jews AKA lost tribes of Israel
majimaji
#41 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:54:45 AM

There are a lot of bogus stories that originate from the middle east. That's because the people there stay too much in the sun with nothing to do except cook stories.
masukuma
#42 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:11:52 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
this includes the narratives of the dorobo and other early dwellers of this part of theNot planet.

The Dorobo narrative is real. They owned most of the forested lands in Southern Kikuyuland

Even upto the coming of the British, small groups of the Dorobo still existed separate from the Gikuyu! And a number of Kikuyu trace their ancestry from them

yeah.... that's their recent narrative (500 years?) which is true... but if you take the clock back I am sure it won't tell you about the other people they found in their current place. not that it was uninhabited. The history of the world is such that more often than not history is written by the victors. Dorobo were victors for sometime - their narrative held until it was nearly overwritten by the newer victor. that is what I mean. These lands have always been inhabited we just don't know who those people were.

So according to your theory, every point on earth was always inhabited??

well... not always... however human beings have walked the planet for around say...200k years.. if the cradle of humanity is east africa 200k years ago and the out of africa theory holds

we have had human beings in east africa for longer period of time than anywhere else on the planet. it's not inconceivable that populations moved around over and over again. We are talking 200k years of human history!

Those were not human beings.

Define "human beings" - if you are classified as a homo sapien... the naked ape. bipedal certain cranial capacities e.t.c. you are human being. The same way the San and Khoisan are considered as human as the Innuit or the aborigines of Tasmania or twa of congo forest or the "tall" patagonian Indians.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:10:05 PM

Over there in Khartoum, the argument is 'who is an Arab?'
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:27:53 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Over there in Khartoum, the argument is 'who is an Arab?'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
middle eastern Arabs looking at two black dudes debating their "arabness" are like... "say what?"
gk
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:57:42 PM

Lolest! wrote:
gk wrote:
Where did the Tutsi come from? Their physical features n cattle keeping habits are non Bantu unlike all their immediate neighbours n during the genocide they were being told to return to their home in Ethiopia.....a fallacy advanced by some like John Speke unable to explain their origins.

That theory is elaborated by Ugandan history scholar Mahmood Mamdani in his book on the 1994 genocide, From Victims to Killers

He further explains in his book that they brought with them centralized govt when they migrated from Ethiopia after which they Lorded over the Bantu Hutu

I find it plausible that the Batutsi are descended from Ethiopia or some Cushites. One time in a bus I chatted with a lady who told me she was a Mnyarwanda. I remember pointing out to her that she looked more Ethiopian than 'other African'

I will look it up... that Mamdani theory. But then is there any trace of Ethiopia linguistically? Also, Ethiopians arent as tall and thin. N why travel that far n settle in densely poplulated area fighting to "dominate" a people 5 times ur number when there were other opportunities along the way?
masukuma
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:33:55 PM

gk wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
gk wrote:
Where did the Tutsi come from? Their physical features n cattle keeping habits are non Bantu unlike all their immediate neighbours n during the genocide they were being told to return to their home in Ethiopia.....a fallacy advanced by some like John Speke unable to explain their origins.

That theory is elaborated by Ugandan history scholar Mahmood Mamdani in his book on the 1994 genocide, From Victims to Killers

He further explains in his book that they brought with them centralized govt when they migrated from Ethiopia after which they Lorded over the Bantu Hutu

I find it plausible that the Batutsi are descended from Ethiopia or some Cushites. One time in a bus I chatted with a lady who told me she was a Mnyarwanda. I remember pointing out to her that she looked more Ethiopian than 'other African'

I will look it up... that Mamdani theory. But then is there any trace of Ethiopia linguistically? Also, Ethiopians arent as tall and thin. N why travel that far n settle in densely poplulated area fighting to "dominate" a people 5 times ur number when there were other opportunities along the way?

the hamitic looks of the Tutsis are a curiosity however I don't think they migrated all the way south as a monolithic entity - their genetic traits must have been left with the groups they interacted with.... trace the genes trace the route.
masukuma
#47 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2016 12:17:11 PM

black jewry is hilarious Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

harrydre
#48 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2016 7:08:31 PM

I was reading some article that Africans have the most diverse genetics. It went further to try and compare genetic diversity with poverty....
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#49 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2016 7:42:33 PM

harrydre wrote:
I was reading some article that Africans have the most diverse genetics. It went further to try and compare genetic diversity with poverty....

I think it's a case of transitive relations - the same thinking that is linked with systemic racism. It usually goes something like this GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE A PHYSICAL TRAIT, SAID PEOPLE HAVE A CERTAIN QUALITY. PHYSICAL TRAIT IS THE CAUSE OF QUALITY.
Much Know
#50 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2016 10:50:59 AM

harrydre wrote:

People who have never read & understood Economics or Business/Finance e.t.c to an advanced level often have this problem of understanding what the causes of poverty really are, 'displaying their ignorance' so to speak.
A New Kenya
harrydre
#51 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:52:44 PM

harrydre wrote:

why are some nations poorer than others?

in their own words;

"Economies buzz, because of the genetic mix of the people in them. Too much or too little genetic diversity can be harmful to economic development. Throughout history, successful societies have been the ones that hit the sweet spot of genetic diversity."

Those Societies lacking diversity tend not to be innovative, those with too much diversity are less trustful, less cohesive and less coordinated.

Examples given is the Congo as most diverse genetically since man originated from Africa, where the ethnic groups have been dividing for over 50,000 years.

Poland is not as diverse as it has been inhabited for only 5000 years. Very coherent ethnically though not a powerhouse in innovation.

U.S.A hits the sweet spot of diversity.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2016 10:05:40 PM

harrydre wrote:
harrydre wrote:

why are some nations poorer than others?

in their own words;

"Economies buzz, because of the genetic mix of the people in them. Too much or too little genetic diversity can be harmful to economic development. Throughout history, successful societies have been the ones that hit the sweet spot of genetic diversity."

Those Societies lacking diversity tend not to be innovative, those with too much diversity are less trustful, less cohesive and less coordinated.

Examples given is the Congo as most diverse genetically since man originated from Africa, where the ethnic groups have been dividing for over 50,000 years.

Poland is not as diverse as it has been inhabited for only 5000 years. Very coherent ethnically though not a powerhouse in innovation.

U.S.A hits the sweet spot of diversity.

nah!! they are just fishing... correlation does not mean causality. We would then have very prosperous villages in Africa where there is very little genetic diversity. How genetically distinct is Japan? considering they are basically from 2 ethnic groups some people from korea some 2k years ago + some local population that was aboriginal to those islands for kitu 30k years. they are then not that distinct again if you thought about it - the Khoisan are very genetically distinct (they are represent 'earliest' branch off human family tree) and have been on they own for a huge number of years - why has this observation not been seen on their end?
harrydre
#53 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 8:07:05 PM

masukuma wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
this includes the narratives of the dorobo and other early dwellers of this part of theNot planet.

The Dorobo narrative is real. They owned most of the forested lands in Southern Kikuyuland

Even upto the coming of the British, small groups of the Dorobo still existed separate from the Gikuyu! And a number of Kikuyu trace their ancestry from them

yeah.... that's their recent narrative (500 years?) which is true... but if you take the clock back I am sure it won't tell you about the other people they found in their current place. not that it was uninhabited. The history of the world is such that more often than not history is written by the victors. Dorobo were victors for sometime - their narrative held until it was nearly overwritten by the newer victor. that is what I mean. These lands have always been inhabited we just don't know who those people were.

So according to your theory, every point on earth was always inhabited??

well... not always... however human beings have walked the planet for around say...200k years.. if the cradle of humanity is east africa 200k years ago and the out of africa theory holds

we have had human beings in east africa for longer period of time than anywhere else on the planet. it's not inconceivable that populations moved around over and over again. We are talking 200k years of human history!

That map kind of ties to these articles..except for some in the exact time frame.

Link1

Link2

Link3

Link4

Link5
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 5:14:52 AM

I witnessed a curious relation in Papua New Guinea that feeds into my "CULTURE" is everything narrative. So in the history of human beings moving enmasse and 'visiting' others there have been 2 big moves that really radically changed the culture of civilizations that were visited - these are
1) the obvious mzungu who visited everywhere and changed stuff, game changing stuff
2) the austronesian people (Maoris e.t.c.) who changed the cultures in the places they landed in the pacific and made it as far as madagascar (these people are tough!!)

So we have always perceived that white people and people of their heritage to be better placed than the rest - right? well I found a curious case hapa PNG, the place has like 800 ethnic groups that range from people like these
these have the heritage of the austronesian movements around the pacific... only that they live in places like this

to their highlander compatriots who were 'discovered' less than 70 years ago and have now 'come out' into the modern world.

these are people who were in the stone age 70 years ago but are running circles around the coastal people... by hook or by crook (mostly by crook)! they are hard workers that don't give a f*ck!! you cross them... you go to makueni pap! hawacheki na watu... (some times literally... I have found myself laughing alone in conversations as they look curiously at me.... stern MOFOs) As one of the coastals person here once said, All PNG people use witchcraft to protect themselves, only that the highlander's witchcraft is the machete!! Hao wengine nikutafuna tu betel nut na kupiga ma-story! My opinion is that the highlanders joined the world when it was saner and their self image was not damaged by other cultures... self image is very much the starting point.
tycho
#55 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 8:03:17 AM

Eti 'stone age 70 years ago'. The moment I saw that is the moment I realized that someone is imposing an unexamined myth.

masukuma
#56 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:32:54 PM

tycho wrote:
Eti 'stone age 70 years ago'. The moment I saw that is the moment I realized that someone is imposing an unexamined myth.

if your tools are all stone tools... if you are still using STONE for stuff... well... i gat news for ya!
harrydre
#57 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 8:49:53 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Among the wise men who went to see Jesus,one of them was black. He offered myrrh as a gift which is said to have been used by the black community only.

smile

The only men who could 'read' the stars were also said to have been black!
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#58 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 8:55:23 PM

harrydre wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Among the wise men who went to see Jesus,one of them was black. He offered myrrh as a gift which is said to have been used by the black community only.

smile

The only men who could 'read' the stars were also said to have been black!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Coolbull
#59 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 11:01:49 PM

Kimani the Jew. No comments.
harrydre
#60 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:48:33 AM

Now i will begin taking this thread seriously after watching this video. Did anyone else notice the lost jew "Kimani wa Njuguna" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i.am.back!!!!