wazua Tue, Mar 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<969798
directional forecast
ARAP CHARLES
#1941 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 8:26:07 PM

Mukiri wrote:
What happened to @Karasinga?

@karasinga come and rescue some of critical and analytical graphs...
Watch and Listen and Live
obiero
#1942 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 12:50:28 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

...Personally [color=brown] I only have one stock [/managementhich is currently on suspension, so I wait for Wednesday to join in the rally of a lifetime.. 😀

@obiero. why one stock? why not widen your fishing net.... This is a probability game my friend. no offence

Over time I have held 12 different stocks at the NSE, USE, RSE namely SCOM, KCB, HF, COOP, KNRE, KEGN, KENO, CENT, FIRE, SBU, BOK, BRLW.. For now, it's do or die with KQ

I get you now. "for now, it's do or die..." At your free time look for this pdf book- free download. " Trading in the zone by Mark douglas" It is only 143 pages. You will come across this and more;
"When I put on a trade, all I expect is that something will happen. Regardless of how good I think my edge is, I expect nothing more than for the market to move or to express itself in some way. However, there are some things that I do know for sure....."

Not doubting KQ might make us money. It has in the recent past made me smile but looking at the risk management and trading psychology ... A friend helping a friend. best wishes

Thanks for the heads up @karasinga

The journey of KQ price discovery continues..

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#1943 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 3:18:11 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

...Personally [color=brown] I only have one stock [/managementhich is currently on suspension, so I wait for Wednesday to join in the rally of a lifetime.. 😀

@obiero. why one stock? why not widen your fishing net.... This is a probability game my friend. no offence

Over time I have held 12 different stocks at the NSE, USE, RSE namely SCOM, KCB, HF, COOP, KNRE, KEGN, KENO, CENT, FIRE, SBU, BOK, BRLW.. For now, it's do or die with KQ

I get you now. "for now, it's do or die..." At your free time look for this pdf book- free download. " Trading in the zone by Mark douglas" It is only 143 pages. You will come across this and more;
"When I put on a trade, all I expect is that something will happen. Regardless of how good I think my edge is, I expect nothing more than for the market to move or to express itself in some way. However, there are some things that I do know for sure....."

Not doubting KQ might make us money. It has in the recent past made me smile but looking at the risk management and trading psychology ... A friend helping a friend. best wishes

It is overextended on the upper Bollinger. Expect a reversion to the mean (the red line).
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#1944 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 3:40:12 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

It is overextended on the upper Bollinger. Expect a reversion to the mean (the red line).

I agree its unusual for the share to rally uninterrupted for multi weeks but it is price discovery being re-established from the restructuring.. Remember KES 21.5 was the price KQ last traded at prior to suspension

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mufasa
#1945 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 5:03:32 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:

hope this helps.

Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower.

Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5.

@mufasa, "Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower."
that is correct
"Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5."
in my humble opinion, the high of 2007(point A in blue) marked the last bull impulse wave and probably wave 5. This means since the the market has been correcting. If that is the case, the low of late 2002 formed wave 4. So if "bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower", then bear might continue lower to sub 2000 points although there are 2 structures/obstacles on the way that might hold a little or act as support. there is nothing certain with financial markets. but at least we have an expectation

i have never thought this is feasible but look.

bullish divergence with RSI

opinions and criticism highly welcomed

The bear is getting tired, structure 2 has held the index for a while but if breached then the bear will have one final push.

The retracement @ 61.8 was breached sometime back. Could NIC merger be the jolt or will the retracement begin at 100%.

Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
lochaz-index
#1946 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 9:49:25 AM

mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:

hope this helps.

Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower.

Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5.

@mufasa, "Am I correct to assume that wave three is not always the longest and the bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower."
that is correct
"Looking at the chart, point B of 2012 is actually the lowest point of wave 4 that began in 2009 and as such we are now experiencing the last of wave 5."
in my humble opinion, the high of 2007(point A in blue) marked the last bull impulse wave and probably wave 5. This means since the the market has been correcting. If that is the case, the low of late 2002 formed wave 4. So if "bear that follows wave five will settle around the region of wave four lows and not anywhere lower", then bear might continue lower to sub 2000 points although there are 2 structures/obstacles on the way that might hold a little or act as support. there is nothing certain with financial markets. but at least we have an expectation

i have never thought this is feasible but look.

bullish divergence with RSI

opinions and criticism highly welcomed

The bear is getting tired, structure 2 has held the index for a while but if breached then the bear will have one final push.

The retracement @ 61.8 was breached sometime back. Could NIC merger be the jolt or will the retracement begin at 100%.

Waiting for the final push. One M&A action doesn't constitute a floor, besides the private sector is in a GoK choke-hold and the average P/B is still pricey. 2019 promises to be action packed...hope it doesn't disappoint.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
ARAPCHARLEE
#1947 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:40:00 AM

KQ. Karasinga tupe chart sasa.. It seems suppliers wamefika...
karasinga
#1948 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 1:04:43 PM

Hi friends
It has been a while but at least I've got something to ease your search and for me to give back. Follow below link using you pc for better view though mobile can do.

https://directionalforecast.herokuapp.com/

Why would you visit this site often?

1. The site has data as from 2011 to 9th Dec 2020 and I will be update it regularly.
2. You can zoom in and out by a dragging mouse on the period of interest.(horizontally or vertically)
3. You can compare performance of 2 or more stocks (on the Right chart).
4. You can easily pick a trend using 200MA.
5. You can disable view for a variable or code by clicking it on the right side of every chart.
6. The search has been made easy by dropdowns which allows you to type and get the stock ticker on the fry.

Regards
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Balaa
#1949 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 2:53:28 PM

karasinga wrote:
Hi friends
It has been a while but at least I've got something to ease your search and for me to give back. Follow below link using you pc for better view though mobile can do.

1. The site has data as from 2011 to 9th Dec 2020 and I will be update it regularly.
2. You can zoom in and out by a dragging mouse on the period of interest.(horizontally or vertically)
5. You can disable view for a variable or code by clicking it on the right side of every chart.
6. The search has been made easy by dropdowns which allows you to type and get the stock ticker on the fry.

Regards

Applause Applause Applause
If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense
Fyatu
#1950 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 7:26:33 PM

karasinga wrote:
Hi friends

Regards

Its been a minute friend. This is a brilliant move. Asante sana
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
karasinga
#1951 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 6:07:12 AM

To avoid downtime, use this link
https://directionalforecast.pythonanywhere.com/

Whats new:
1. Updated data
2. Charts given more room.
3. Web performance has been improved to support user experience.
karasinga
#1952 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2021 9:21:35 PM

karasinga wrote:
To avoid downtime, use this link
https://directionalforecast.pythonanywhere.com/

Whats new:
1. Updated data
2. Charts given more room.
3. Web performance has been improved to support user experience.

added:
when you hover over the chart, all price details are shown