Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
@Karasinga Ever done one for Bitcoin?

Hello Mukiri. To be honest, NO. Could be you can share Information on how it is traded. In my little search I found btc/usd, btc/eur and btc index. In your quest, which bitcon chart did you have in mind? Always ready to learn.

Hi Karasinga, remember this? May 10 2017. Back then a Bitcoin attained a high of $1,723. Today, it attained a high of $17,023. https://www.coindesk.com/price/

I've been on a quest for crypto knowledge. Can't say I've attained much but can try to answer a question or two, on a quest to see you work your magic on crypto.

Coinmarketcap.com is a good start for historical data, as far as price goes. With over 1,000 coins on offer, their Elliot wave works, but in tandem with Bitcoin's wave. Is it possible to marry two waves and come up with a conjoined one?

you took so long to reply... Anyway, here is my humble opinion on supply and demand. Leave Elliot wave alone. this thing seem to have been on bad steroids
first time analysis...may be wrongdisclaimer

Current prices promise monumental rip-offs for those who entered at lowest levels.

exactly. let see what Mr. market has in store for us. Is it a temporary collection or end of the bullish run? time will tell

Laughing out loudly Bad steriods, true. Thank you Karasinga.

I think the real game changer, and where the riches lie, is identifying a cheap undervalued coin, and positioning for a ride of a lifetime. Like the way @Maka is currently riding Ripple (XRP)

to be honest it is better looking for longs on this coin. as I type 17547(highest ever)has been violated.
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
mamilli
#1902 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 1:14:31 PM

NSE counter on retracement (touches 20 bob),a kind request to our techies(@karasinga et al),what do the charts say?
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
karasinga
#1903 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 1:36:01 PM

karasinga wrote:

to be honest it is better looking for longs on this coin. as I type 17547(highest ever)has been violated.

and now
obiero
#1904 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 2:49:20 PM

mamilli wrote:
NSE counter on retracement (touches 20 bob),a kind request to our techies(@karasinga et al),what do the charts say?

Apart from the charts, what do you feel about the share

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
hisah
#1905 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 3:36:31 PM

mamilli wrote:

Reversal on high volume. Supply is overcoming demand. Target between 16 and 17 levels. Break below 16 handle will mean bears are taking over.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
mamilli
#1906 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 4:43:37 PM

hisah wrote:
mamilli wrote:

Reversal on high volume. Supply is overcoming demand. Target between 16 and 17 levels. Break below 16 handle will mean bears are taking over.

Thank you @Hisah.
@Obiero I believe the company is nascent to say the least,their services are bound to expand(futures na kadhalika).As for the share performance,I absolutely got no reservations,listing @9,a rally ensued there after to around 20xy....juzi touched 12 only to rebound to around 25,you'll call it high beta but honestly i see value here.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Mukiri
#1907 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 6:42:37 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

and now

Im curious Karasinga, would the charts call for daily evaluation or would one suffice for a given time?

And your initial statement, isn't it easier doubling or even tripling a much cheaper coin? BTC @18k x2=32k, whereas a much cheaper coin, say less than a dollar, maybe even low cap but with potential? Like XRP moved from .2 to .8. Thats 300% in less than a month. Isn't the return higher than BTC?

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1908 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:42:05 AM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Im curious Karasinga, would the charts call for daily evaluation or would one suffice for a given time?

And your initial statement, isn't it easier doubling or even tripling a much cheaper coin? BTC @18k x2=32k, whereas a much cheaper coin, say less than a dollar, maybe even low cap but with potential? Like XRP moved from .2 to .8. Thats 300% in less than a month. Isn't the return higher than BTC?

would the charts call for daily evaluation or would one suffice for a given time?:yes if not hourly depending entirely on what type of trader you are.
And your initial statement: Didn't understand this
isn't it easier doubling or even tripling a much cheaper coin?: Yes it is just like in stocks. two points move in 1 digit stock has a higher percentage gain than a 2 or 3 digit stock.
Like XRP moved from .2 to .8.: know you are introducing me to new things partner!smile always ready to learn
In other news... are you aware BITCOIN trades 24/7? now you know. Money never sleeps

sky is the limit
obiero
#1909 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:45:27 AM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

...Personally I only have one stock which is currently on suspension, so I wait for Wednesday to join in the rally of a lifetime.. 😀

@obiero. why one stock? why not widen your fishing net.... This is a probability game my friend. no offence

Over time I have held 12 different stocks at the NSE, USE, RSE namely SCOM, KCB, HF, COOP, KNRE, KEGN, KENO, CENT, FIRE, SBU, BOK, BRLW.. For now, it's do or die with KQ

I get you now. "for now, it's do or die..." At your free time look for this pdf book- free download. " Trading in the zone by Mark douglas" It is only 143 pages. You will come across this and more;
"When I put on a trade, all I expect is that something will happen. Regardless of how good I think my edge is, I expect nothing more than for the market to move or to express itself in some way. However, there are some things that I do know for sure....."

Not doubting KQ might make us money. It has in the recent past made me smile but looking at the risk management and trading psychology ... A friend helping a friend. best wishes

@karasinga KQ chart please tafadhali

karasinga
#1910 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:14:08 AM

obiero wrote:
@karasinga KQ chart

Here we go.
Spikes
#1911 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 11:25:07 AM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:

would the charts call for daily evaluation or would one suffice for a given time?:yes if not hourly depending entirely on what type of trader you are.
isn't it easier doubling or even tripling a much cheaper coin?: Yes it is just like in stocks. two points move in 1 digit stock has a higher percentage gain than a 2 or 3 digit stock.
Like XRP moved from .2 to .8.: know you are introducing me to new things partner!smile always ready to learn
In other news... are you aware BITCOIN trades 24/7? now you know. Money never sleeps

sky is the limit

Clearly , cryptocurrency has held a watertight digital footprint globally. Yes! It's a new normal of minting coins and profits online.
I'm evaluating a coin with exponential potential of growth before I immerse my wealth in this investment vehicle.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
maka
#1912 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 11:45:33 AM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:

sky is the limit

Clearly , cryptocurrency has held a watertight digital footprint globally. Yes! It's a new normal of minting coins and profits online.
I'm evaluating a coin with exponential potential of growth before I immerse my wealth in this investment vehicle.

Ripple....smile
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#1913 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:28:32 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
@karasinga KQ chart

Here we go.

Great

sparkly
#1914 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:19:21 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
@karasinga KQ chart

Here we go.

Great

Not adjusted for split, deferrement and consolidation.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#1915 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 3:45:20 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
@karasinga KQ chart

Here we go.

Great

Not adjusted for split, deferrement and consolidation.

All other factors are taken care of by the chart. Prudently, math is true knowledge no reasonable man can doubt!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Mukiri
#1916 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:40:10 PM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:

sky is the limit

Initial statement => 'to be honest it is better looking for longs on this coin.'

Mukiri
#1917 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:21:49 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

and now

$18,750 and climbing?

karasinga
#1918 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 5:54:08 AM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Due to strong positive correlation between KCB and EQT, it is prudent to be extremely careful in the coming few days (as from today 2nd Nov) . please do not quote me, i might deny having said anything. smile do your due diligence. my 2 cents. disclaimer

You mean being extremely careful about a likely pullback?

IMHO, yes mate... A deep one. if their analyses are right, profits gained so far might be wiped out within a few days. remember it is just probability and anything can happen.

Think
obiero
#1919 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 7:53:32 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Due to strong positive correlation between KCB and EQT, it is prudent to be extremely careful in the coming few days (as from today 2nd Nov) . please do not quote me, i might deny having said anything. smile do your due diligence. my 2 cents. disclaimer

IMHO, yes mate... A deep one. if their analyses are right, profits gained so far might be wiped out within a few days. remember it is just probability and anything can happen.

Think

Scratching your chin boss.. At least there was a disclaimer

karasinga
#1920 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:05:14 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Think

Scratching your chin boss.. At least there was a disclaimer

Any price >=42 and >=43.5 is a potential sell for EQT and KCB respectively. again disclaimer