98 Pages«<9394959697>»
directional forecast
obiero
#1881 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 8:42:39 AM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

...Personally [color=brown] I only have one stock [/managementhich is currently on suspension, so I wait for Wednesday to join in the rally of a lifetime.. 😀

@obiero. why one stock? why not widen your fishing net.... This is a probability game my friend. no offence

Over time I have held 12 different stocks at the NSE, USE, RSE namely SCOM, KCB, HF, COOP, KNRE, KEGN, KENO, CENT, FIRE, SBU, BOK, BRLW.. For now, it's do or die with KQ

I get you now. "for now, it's do or die..." At your free time look for this pdf book- free download. " Trading in the zone by Mark douglas" It is only 143 pages. You will come across this and more;
"When I put on a trade, all I expect is that something will happen. Regardless of how good I think my edge is, I expect nothing more than for the market to move or to express itself in some way. However, there are some things that I do know for sure....."

Not doubting KQ might make us money. It has in the recent past made me smile but looking at the risk management and trading psychology ... A friend helping a friend. best wishes

Thanks for the heads up @karasinga

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#1882 Posted : Friday, December 01, 2017 12:58:43 PM

@karasinga the KQ chart is required.. kindly spare time to avail it

obiero
#1883 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 9:42:22 AM

obiero wrote:
@karasinga the KQ chart is required.. kindly spare time to avail it

Short term traders who came in post-consolidation, your KQ disembarking hour has arrived.. Please sell today as a correction will soon follow. Long termers, hold on..

karasinga
#1884 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:06:15 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Karasinga your kenol kobil predictions is progressing well,what's your lowest price estimate?today I saw 14.75

best/worst case scenario(depending on how you look at it) 12.5 but first watch what happens <=14. best wishes and remember it is your money you will put at risk

thanx..the fear of losing is less in me than the excitement of winning

me like that attitude. They call it "calculated risk"... you are welcome.

We must pray for a brother.. I have not seen any time worse than now to take short positions at the NSE

something is cooking here...as at 1200hrs, 12,212,500 share have changed hands.
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Spikes
#1885 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:09:27 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Karasinga your kenol kobil predictions is progressing well,what's your lowest price estimate?today I saw 14.75

best/worst case scenario(depending on how you look at it) 12.5 but first watch what happens <=14. best wishes and remember it is your money you will put at risk

We must pray for a brother.. I have not seen any time worse than now to take short positions at the NSE

Elaborate please. Is it below average or above as compared to other days trades volume same hour?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#1886 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:17:08 PM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Elaborate please. Is it below average or above as compared to other days trades volume same hour?

it is way above average. The last time >=10M shares were traded a move followed.
hisah
#1887 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:53:20 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

it is way above average. The last time >=10M shares were traded a move followed.

If this vol spike breaks down 14 handle, target is 12.50 where the huge vol spike came in and produced the rally that topped out at 17 handle.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
obiero
#1888 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:57:03 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

If this vol spike breaks down 14 handle, target is 12.50 where the huge vol spike came in and produced the rally that topped out at 17 handle.

With what's happening in the crude pricing, a move down is imminent

VituVingiSana
#1889 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 5:38:17 PM

obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Ohana is very smart. He has reduced debt levels (as a percentage of sales and assets) to a manageable level. At the AGM, there was a discussion on stocking levels and how KK prudently manages stock levels. They don't enter hedges for forex or products.

If KK will be hurt with higher oil prices and it is a "trader" which has some price protection thanks to price controls, what will the fate of a firm that is a net consumer of fuel be?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#1890 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:29:46 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Ohana is very smart. He has reduced debt levels (as a percentage of sales and assets) to a manageable level. At the AGM, there was a discussion on stocking levels and how KK prudently manages stock levels. They don't enter hedges for forex or products.

If KK will be hurt with higher oil prices and it is a "trader" which has some price protection thanks to price controls, what will the fate of a firm that is a net consumer of fuel be?

Higher cost of sales combined with fixed margins result in lower profitability.
Life is short. Live passionately.
karasinga
#1891 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:22:13 AM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Higher cost of sales combined with fixed margins result in lower profitability.

Actually, ~18,715,300 traded. On the radar...
lochaz-index
#1892 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:17:34 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Wouldn't be too worried about higher crude prices. They are not sustainable on any time frame. The 2016 price shakedown to weed out the inefficient and high cost producers was nipped in the bud via opec cuts/collusion. I expect a price correction to be revisited soon and the shakedown to continue to its logical conclusion. If you add the fact competition for crude is coming into its element, a price > $70pb will not only be a tall order but will only serve to intensify the inevitable correction. Below $50pb seems the long term destination.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
obiero
#1893 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:01:56 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Wouldn't be too worried about higher crude prices. They are not sustainable on any time frame. The 2016 price shakedown to weed out the inefficient and high cost producers was nipped in the bud via opec cuts/collusion. I expect a price correction to be revisited soon and the shakedown to continue to its logical conclusion. If you add the fact competition for crude is coming into its element, a price > $70pb will not only be a tall order but will only serve to intensify the inevitable correction. Below $50pb seems the long term destination.

Hi. @lochazindex have you factored in the UK issue related to its cracked pipeline http://www.bbc.co.uk/new...orkney-shetland-42322771

mlennyma
#1894 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:47:31 AM

obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
[quote=mlennyma]Karasinga your kenol kobil predictions is progressing well,what's your lowest price estimate?today I saw 14.75

Hi. @lochazindex have you factored in the UK issue related to its cracked pipeline http://www.bbc.co.uk/new...rkney-shetland-42322771[/quote]

selling pressure is too much. 14 is highly likely to crack down
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#1895 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:23:54 PM

http://www.businessdaily...7798-135cji0/index.html

Foreign investors have continued reaping good returns at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) in the last quarter of the year as dollar-adjusted returns rose to 30 per cent at end of November.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Mukiri
#1896 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:57:18 PM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
@Karasinga Ever done one for Bitcoin?

Hello Mukiri. To be honest, NO. Could be you can share Information on how it is traded. In my little search I found btc/usd, btc/eur and btc index. In your quest, which bitcon chart did you have in mind? Always ready to learn.

Hi Karasinga, remember this? May 10 2017. Back then a Bitcoin attained a high of $1,723. Today, it attained a high of $17,023. https://www.coindesk.com/price/

I've been on a quest for crypto knowledge. Can't say I've attained much but can try to answer a question or two, on a quest to see you work your magic on crypto.

Coinmarketcap.com is a good start for historical data, as far as price goes. With over 1,000 coins on offer, their Elliot wave works, but in tandem with Bitcoin's wave. Is it possible to marry two waves and come up with a conjoined one?

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1897 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 10:12:49 PM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Hello Mukiri. To be honest, NO. Could be you can share Information on how it is traded. In my little search I found btc/usd, btc/eur and btc index. In your quest, which bitcon chart did you have in mind? Always ready to learn.

Hi Karasinga, remember this? May 10 2017. Back then a Bitcoin attained a high of $1,723. Today, it attained a high of $17,023. https://www.coindesk.com/price/

I've been on a quest for crypto knowledge. Can't say I've attained much but can try to answer a question or two, on a quest to see you work your magic on crypto.

Coinmarketcap.com is a good start for historical data, as far as price goes. With over 1,000 coins on offer, their Elliot wave works, but in tandem with Bitcoin's wave. Is it possible to marry two waves and come up with a conjoined one?

you took so long to reply to that email... Anyway, here is my humble opinion on supply and demand. Leave Elliot wave alone. this thing seem to have been on bad steroids
first time analysis...may be wrongdisclaimer
Spikes
#1898 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 10:30:53 PM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

you took so long to reply to that email... Anyway, here is my humble opinion on supply and demand. Leave Elliot wave alone. this thing seem to have been on bad steroids

Current prices promise monumental rip-offs for those who entered at lowest levels.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#1899 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 10:34:56 PM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

you took so long to reply... Anyway, here is my humble opinion on supply and demand. Leave Elliot wave alone. this thing seem to have been on bad steroids

Current prices promise monumental rip-offs for those who entered at lowest levels.

exactly. let see what Mr. market has in store for us. Is it a temporary collection or end of the bullish run? time will tell
Mukiri
#1900 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 3:30:20 AM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

you took so long to reply... Anyway, here is my humble opinion on supply and demand. Leave Elliot wave alone. this thing seem to have been on bad steroids

exactly. let see what Mr. market has in store for us. Is it a temporary collection or end of the bullish run? time will tell

Laughing out loudly Bad steriods, true. Thank you Karasinga.

I think the real game changer, and where the riches lie, is identifying a cheap undervalued coin, and positioning for a ride of a lifetime. Like the way @Maka is currently riding Ripple (XRP)

Proverbs 19:21