muandiwambeu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:
FTSE KE NSE15 index weekly chart hints a big move is coming. Calm before the storm. Downside favoured.

Seems like the impulse down is on. These mms have sat with their lips tight for so long but now every body is queeing by the loo with a loose stomach. Men. Patient is the virtue, seeing trends is virtuous. Pray , @karas, in simple terms prob for us how deep this hole might be for nse index dice to hit some bottom.d'oh! d'oh!.
This one will scamber out all ciangaras(kungurus/roaches) from this market for a while. I can bet on this, if @munandii won't be on the other side of the bet.

If presidential rerun ends peacefully no need for alarm!

There are too many high stakes to assume that either of the presidential candidates will accept the outcome.. It's common knowledge that a Raila presidency would be better for the economy but it's unlikely that the incumbent will relinquish the reigns of power

How do you relinquish what you have not lost!!!!

Ebu tell us using a Venn diagram....

Wache Maneno mingi let Uhuru rule, life continues. In our brotherhood we keep making money in here!!!

Sincirely, with all the forex owners on the line saying they will use us law to protect forex losses from ongoing heavy drum beating by the crusaders incase it goes bursting. I think u either have grown dem balls of steel or your radars are faulty.

I may need to ask,if rao cedes where will my tiny kplc shares be listed... Central or the other side. Hell, somebody tell me vandals will leave transformers imtact, atleast for the so royal and ever bearing shareholders to inherit.Atleast afew poles are concrete, kwa hivyo asitakuwa firewood kwa road blocks Sad Sad Sad

Cedes here is in the context of RAO concedes defeat and not succeeds to Republic hio ingine yawa smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
lochaz-index
#1702 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:16:37 PM

hisah wrote:
FTSE KE NSE15 index weekly chart hints a big move is coming. Calm before the storm. Downside favoured.

Bears with the upper-hand. Early year bulls might cancel out with late year bears to close 2017 with a flat. Chances are the bear will finish the rout in 2018 for the next cycle to kick in.

An unexpected but welcome consequence of the supreme court ruling is that it may not be possible for KE to raise another eurobond in this cycle...that window may slam shut at any point with the political scene still in a limbo. Possible fiscal crisis in 2018 just as it had promised from way back.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
wukan
#1703 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 1:58:22 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

Bears with the upper-hand. Early year bulls might cancel out with late year bears to close 2017 with a flat. Chances are the bear will finish the rout in 2018 for the next cycle to kick in.

An unexpected but welcome consequence of the supreme court ruling is that it may not be possible for KE to raise another eurobond in this cycle...that window may slam shut at any point with the political scene still in a limbo. Possible fiscal crisis in 2018 just as it had promised from way back.

There is a small upside coming which is your get out of jail ticket if you are a trader. In cartoon language the move in the NSE 20 index from 2789-4118 is what we call the intervening wave (w-x). That intervening wave makes way for the second zigzag(x-y). The second zigzag will burn you to recognition if you don't know what you are doing.
obiero
#1704 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 6:11:59 PM

wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

There is a small upside coming which is your get out of jail ticket if you are a trader. In cartoon language the move in the NSE 20 index from 2789-4118 is what we call the intervening wave (w-x). That intervening wave makes way for the second zigzag(x-y). The second zigzag will burn you to recognition if you don't know what you are doing.

The use of cartoons and bolingo bands in the current situation is akin to witchcraft, voodoo.. The outcome is simply not known

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#1705 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:18:21 PM

obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

The use of cartoons and bolingo bands in the current situation is akin to witchcraft, voodoo.. The outcome is simply not known

The zigzag is akin to what ARM is doing to Wanjiko .... Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
muandiwambeu
#1706 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:39:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

The zigzag is akin to what ARM is doing to Wanjiko .... Sad

Learning is heard for @wanjiku. Sure some veterans are hard on their stop loss positions. ppt has failed @ARM and sub 10 will come to pass.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
wukan
#1707 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:46:04 PM

obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

Let us revisit when debt:GDP hits 60% in 2018 and GoK has liquidity issues & Eurobond redemption is due. GFC lows will print like voodoo
mamilli
#1708 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:01:51 PM

wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

Let us revisit when debt:GDP hits 60% in 2018 and GoK has liquidity issues & Eurobond redemption is due. GFC lows will print like voodoo

"Trees don't grow to the sky and markets dont fall to the floor"....Prem watsa
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
karasinga
#1709 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 8:15:51 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Seems like the impulse down is on. These mms have sat with their lips tight for so long but now every body is queeing by the loo with a loose stomach. Men. Patient is the virtue, seeing trends is virtuous. Pray , @karas, in simple terms prob for us how deep this hole might be for nse index dice to hit some bottom.d'oh! d'oh!.
This one will scamber out all ciangaras(kungurus/roaches) from this market for a while. I can bet on this, if @munandii won't be on the other side of the bet.

in my humble opinion

best wishes
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1710 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 8:57:32 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Kenol kobil chart updates boss pls

best wishes
muandiwambeu
#1711 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:16:44 AM

karasinga wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

in my humble opinion

best wishes

Tell a friend to tell a friend. Thanks @karasinga. Thats about 200points down so to say. Always expect the market to give more than that with the strong signalling going on currently. Mr market, lets play. Dicing already.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
mlennyma
#1712 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:53:00 AM

karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

best wishes

thanks,although i needed your commentary coz iam not a seasoned chartist
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
lochaz-index
#1713 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 4:26:17 PM

wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

A small upside is possible but I don't expect any meaningful bull charge for the near and medium term. From a fundies point of view, as long as the govt is busy cannibalizing the private sector from all probable angles (funding and regulatory/policy wise) there will be nothing to write home about. In addition, the govt will be fighting for its own survival in that time frame.

If as an investor you are easily frazzled, there is no harm in sitting this phase out. My rudimentary calculations suggest that a dip below 3450 level won't be kind to the bulls.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
karasinga
#1714 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:05:46 AM

mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

best wishes

In a nutshell, "it is a bear's country."
Keno have lost bullish momentum and a deep pullback might ensue. In the meantime, I won't be surprised if I see Keno revisit the supply zone(17-16.5) then proceed south.
Hope this helps. just my opinion... still learning the game. disclaimer. best wishes.
mlennyma
#1715 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 9:42:08 AM

karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

best wishes

In a nutshell, "it is a bear's country."
Keno have lost bullish momentum and a deep pullback might ensue. In the meantime, I won't be surprised if I see Keno revisit the supply zone(17-16.5) then proceed south.
Hope this helps. just my opinion... still learning the game. disclaimer. best wishes.

thanx boss
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
hisah
#1716 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 3:26:57 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

A small upside is possible but I don't expect any meaningful bull charge for the near and medium term. From a fundies point of view, as long as the govt is busy cannibalizing the private sector from all probable angles (funding and regulatory/policy wise) there will be nothing to write home about. In addition, the govt will be fighting for its own survival in that time frame.

If as an investor you are easily frazzled, there is no harm in sitting this phase out. My rudimentary calculations suggest that a dip below 3450 level won't be kind to the bulls.

As expected FTSE KE NSE15 index slips below the election ruling panic selloff low. Yesterday the index closed with an upthrust bar, which now confirms that the weekly upthrust bar formed during the election ruling reaction was indeed a turning point. Bears are back!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
lochaz-index
#1717 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 2:32:43 PM

hisah wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

As expected FTSE KE NSE15 index slips below the election ruling panic selloff low. Yesterday the index closed with an upthrust bar, which now confirms that the weekly upthrust bar formed during the election ruling reaction was indeed a turning point. Bears are back!

Market peak was on August 14th(after about a 6 months rally), MMs played a text book move and used the election as a foil for dumping till panic caught wind of it on the date of the ruling. The upswing was a counter trend same as most emerging market reflations and the euro surge in 2017...all these have hit a down channel recently. This bear will be very interesting.
karasinga
#1718 Posted : Saturday, October 07, 2017 8:23:48 PM

EQT
In my humble opinion, EQT has lost bullish momentum. For traders there is an opportunity to enrich yourself to the zone between 45 and 42.75 and for investors, the aforementioned zone will be important to offload.
disclaimer. best wishes
heri
#1719 Posted : Saturday, October 07, 2017 8:44:27 PM

karasinga wrote:
EQT
In my humble opinion, EQT has lost bullish momentum. For traders there is an opportunity to enrich yourself to the zone between 45 and 42.75 and for investors, the aforementioned zone will be important to offload.
disclaimer. best wishes

@Karasinga, please and what about DTB? and Kenol?
obiero
#1720 Posted : Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:12:18 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
wukan wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:

Market peak was on August 14th(after about a 6 months rally), MMs played a text book move and used the election as a foil for dumping till panic caught wind of it on the date of the ruling. The upswing was a counter trend same as most emerging market reflations and the euro surge in 2017...all these have hit a down channel recently. This bear will be very interesting.

Calling what we have now a bear isn't half of the description. This is the mother bear

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45