wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<8384858687>»
directional forecast
hisah
#1681 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:40:53 PM

FTSE KE NSE15 index weekly chart hints a big move is coming. Calm before the storm. Downside favoured.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#1682 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:05:26 PM

MSC. Weekly view

Disclaimer. best wishes
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
kawambui
#1683 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 2:49:17 PM

@Karasinga, Karibu sana...your insights were really missed.
Proverbs 4:23
[23]Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
karasinga
#1684 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 7:26:32 AM

kawambui wrote:
@Karasinga, Karibu sana...your insights were really missed.

thanks.
mlennyma
#1685 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 10:23:04 AM

hisah wrote:
FTSE KE NSE15 index weekly chart hints a big move is coming. Calm before the storm. Downside favoured.

Iam waiting for a dip very greedily
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
karasinga
#1686 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 2:17:49 PM

cabl...
karasinga
#1687 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 7:41:25 PM

piedpiper wrote:
@karasinga, please post the charts for KPLC when you have a moment. Asante

Best wishes
karasinga
#1688 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 7:45:38 PM

EABL
best wishes
piedpiper
#1689 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 10:00:58 PM

karasinga wrote:
piedpiper wrote:
@karasinga, please post the charts for KPLC when you have a moment. Asante

Best wishes

Much appreciated @karasinga
Life is a beach and I'm just playing in the sand
muandiwambeu
#1690 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:59:28 AM

hisah wrote:

Seems like the impulse down is on. These mms have sat with their lips tight for so long but now every body is queeing by the loo with a loose stomach. Men. Patient is the virtue, seeing trends is virtuous. Pray , @karas, in simple terms prob for us how deep this hole might be for nse index dice to hit some bottom.d'oh! d'oh!.
This one will scamber out all ciangaras(kungurus/roaches) from this market for a while. I can bet on this, if @munandii won't be on the other side of the bet.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#1691 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 6:57:45 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Seems like the impulse down is on. These mms have sat with their lips tight for so long but now every body is queeing by the loo with a loose stomach. Men. Patient is the virtue, seeing trends is virtuous. Pray , @karas, in simple terms prob for us how deep this hole might be for nse index dice to hit some bottom.d'oh! d'oh!.
This one will scamber out all ciangaras(kungurus/roaches) from this market for a while. I can bet on this, if @munandii won't be on the other side of the bet.

Hehe. Are you a trader or a theatrist.. You have a way with words

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#1692 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:00:16 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

If presidential rerun ends peacefully no need for alarm!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#1693 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 7:19:50 AM

Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

There are too many high stakes to assume that either of the presidential candidates will accept the outcome.. It's common knowledge that a Raila presidency would be better for the economy but it's unlikely that the incumbent will relinquish the reigns of power

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#1694 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 8:09:14 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

There are too many high stakes to assume that either of the presidential candidates will accept the outcome.. It's common knowledge that a Raila presidency would be better for the economy but it's unlikely that the incumbent will relinquish the reigns of power

How do you relinquish what you have not lost!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#1695 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 8:18:11 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Ebu tell us using a Venn diagram....
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#1696 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 8:26:28 AM

maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Wache Maneno mingi let Uhuru rule, life continues. In our brotherhood we keep making money in here!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Spikes
#1697 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 9:34:53 AM

maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Using Game Theory Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smile smile smile
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
mlennyma
#1698 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 9:38:34 AM

Kenol kobil chart updates boss pls
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Angelica _ann
#1699 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 9:49:24 AM

Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Using Game Theory Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smile smile smile

Working on it using Avogadro Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
muandiwambeu
#1700 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:03:40 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
hisah wrote:

Wache Maneno mingi let Uhuru rule, life continues. In our brotherhood we keep making money in here!!!

Sincirely, with all the forex owners on the line saying they will use us law to protect forex losses from ongoing heavy drum beating by the crusaders incase it goes bursting. I think u either have grown dem balls of steel or your radars are faulty.

I may need to ask,if rao cedes where will my tiny kplc shares be listed... Central or the other side. Hell, somebody tell me vandals will leave transformers imtact, atleast for the so royal and ever bearing shareholders to inherit.Atleast afew poles are concrete, kwa hivyo asitakuwa firewood kwa road blocks Sad Sad Sad
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....