directional forecast
karasinga
#1581 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:13:48 PM

littledove wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
CIC:
Forgot to post CIC update. Must have been an oversight. Loading...

a pull back between 4 and 3.75 will be value but first we go north.

Trade what you see

just to help us. Now that market has reached 4.5(as earlier predicted), does it mean it will retrace? it may or it may not. This is probability. What do we know? a temporary pullback may form either now or later. Should I liquidate my position? that depend on my trading plan. Is this end of the rally north? NO!

this one im sitting tight

in the zone...!
1st target around 4.8
2nd target around 5.3. disclaimer
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
bartum
#1582 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:33:35 PM

winston wrote:
karasinga wrote:
winston wrote:
@karasinga @hisah....what is the latest from the charts on NSE 20? Asante!

hello winston. I doubt if we have meet. Welcome to directional forecast. You are always welcome to post.
The indices will surely low lower today again NSE20 will point down by about 30points,slowly gaining momentum
To your question.
hisah your take. For me still valid yesterday's index was at 3,583.41 points

@Karasinga - Many thanks. Nope we havent met. But have been on Wazua Republic for quite awhile (since 2010). Back to NSE 20 - from your chart next few weeeks are looking abit grim...waiting for @hisah thoughts.

bartum
#1583 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:35:47 PM

winston wrote:
karasinga wrote:
winston wrote:

hello winston. I doubt if we have meet. Welcome to directional forecast. You are always welcome to post.

To your question.

@Karasinga - Many thanks. Nope we havent met. But have been on Wazua Republic for quite awhile (since 2010). Back to NSE 20 - from your chart next few weeeks are looking abit grim...waiting for @hisah thoughts.

NSE20 will surely go down again total, slowly gaining momentum
obiero
#1584 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:40:51 PM

trade what you see

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
karasinga
#1585 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:54:58 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
COOP: bonus aftermath
Following yesterdays "thuggery"(>20% whack in PA with relatively low volume- SHIKU IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS ), we have this in play

As stated previously, these News might play out in the corrective wave 2..If demand zone holds, please note we shall have an extended wave 3 and the next temporary halt might be around 22Drool disclaimer. learning is taking place.
best wishes

@karasinga 1.3m traded yesterday is relatively low volume?

@ obiero. Depending on how you/I want to look at it, yes. Let me know if you need a chart example.

@karasinga I will need a COOP chart example, spread out over 6 months or 1 year

@Obiero accept and get back in, wacha maneno mingi!!!

Hehe.. Okay. Lakini sirudi saa hii, even though I note that the price is tempting. it's basically gone below the dividend as well as pre bonus quote

@ obiero, what do you mean by "gone below the dividend" Tell it like you are telling a 2 year oldsmile or like this

Declared dividend was KES 0.80.. The share price cum dividend peaked at KES 17.6. Factoring the price ex dividend and ex bonus today reading KES 13.5, someone who opted to receive the dividend and bonus is at now shorter than the one who opted out.. But this could change in a few days time @karasinga I hope you are learning how to trade corporate announcements.. The MMs are hammering COOP with a specific target in mind. The current price is unrealistically low. KES 14.6 is fair value

Thanks Obiero. I am yet to learn how to incorporate rights issue, bonuses and split to my technical bench. Nevertheless, MMs are determined to get into the demand zone. As we speak, I can see 13.0 has printed. let's see what Mr market has in store for us. disclaimer
winston
#1586 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 3:29:35 PM

hisah wrote:
winston wrote:
karasinga wrote:
winston wrote:

To your question.

NSE20 retest zone is 3174. If bulls defend this zone and are able to push past 3747 then 2789 low will be confirmed as a support base and will signal a bottom. If it fails then 3000 needs to hold or the bottom will break down!

My issue is with FTSE NSE KE15 index. The level where it rebounded from doesn't have that look and feel of a solid floor. Between 200 and 214 level lies solid resistance (supply) layer dating back to 2015. The current rebound has fizzled out just before this tough zone. Immediate support lies at 175 handle then 165 before testing the floor of the rebound clustered at 141-147 zone. If the retest fails at 141 then 120 is the next target. My gut feeling on this index is the rebound will be rejected strongly now that mpesa bank has tested 23 handle.

@hisah ...many thanks. Not looking very rosy for exit...but very rosy for entry.
karasinga
#1587 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:51:38 AM

Thought of the day:
If you can't define your own behavior and that of the markets, you can't learn how to repeat your wins or prevent your losses. When you win it is so pleasurable, it creates a need to repeat it and compels you to try again. When you follow the crowd (instead of anticipating the crowd, which would take planning) or trade off news items, tips, or isolated signals from technical systems, the anticipation of the next attempt to win automatically produces fear and anxiety. Why? Because, you can't define the market conditions or the decision making process that produced the last win, and so you can't assure yourself of the next.

If you don't know what you did to win the last time, you obviously don't know what to do to keep from losing this time. The end result is intense anxiety, frustration, confusion, and fear. You feel out of control, experiencing a sense of powerlessness as you are swept along by the ensuing events and wondering what is the market going to do to you today.

best wishes
winston
#1588 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 8:58:48 AM

karasinga wrote:
Thought of the day:
If you can't define your own behavior and that of the markets, you can't learn how to repeat your wins or prevent your losses. When you win it is so pleasurable, it creates a need to repeat it and compels you to try again. When you follow the crowd (instead of anticipating the crowd, which would take planning) or trade off news items, tips, or isolated signals from technical systems, the anticipation of the next attempt to win automatically produces fear and anxiety. Why? Because, you can't define the market conditions or the decision making process that produced the last win, and so you can't assure yourself of the next.

If you don't know what you did to win the last time, you obviously don't know what to do to keep from losing this time. The end result is intense anxiety, frustration, confusion, and fear. You feel out of control, experiencing a sense of powerlessness as you are swept along by the ensuing events and wondering what is the market going to do to you today.

best wishes

Very well said Applause Applause Applause
ARAP CHARLES
#1589 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:07:06 AM

winston wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Thought of the day:

best wishes

Very well said Applause Applause Applause

TRUE KABISA... ALL THE SHIROS INCLUDING ME TUKO PAMOJA..
Watch and Listen and Live
Angelica _ann
#1590 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 4:18:54 PM

We need both buggers attending the scheduled presidential debate to assure investors that all is well and build confidence in the market smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
karasinga
#1591 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 6:21:05 AM

Thought of the day:
The market can't take anything away from you that you don't allow; if you lost money or lost more than you intended to risk, you gave your money to other traders.

I know none of us here at wazua has ever lost more than he/she intended to risk. smile Think about it.

best wishes
Angelica _ann
#1592 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 11:09:04 AM

@karasinga, Britam spot on Applause Applause Applause
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
karasinga
#1593 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 11:27:51 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Quite humbling. I learning to trust my edge, that all. Think of it this way, If your edge wins 70% of the times, do you want care so much about 30% of the times which you will be wrong? Making pennies quietly... Check what CIC is doing and dont tell.
Angelica _ann
#1594 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 12:07:38 PM

karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Quite humbling. I learning to trust my edge, that all. Think of it this way, If your edge wins 70% of the times, do you want care so much about 30% of the times which you will be wrong? Making pennies quietly... Check what CIC is doing and please tell @Ericsson.

smile
Ericsson
#1595 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 12:57:06 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Quite humbling. I learning to trust my edge, that all. Think of it this way, If your edge wins 70% of the times, do you want care so much about 30% of the times which you will be wrong? Making pennies quietly... Check what CIC is doing and please tell @Ericsson.

smile

Tell me what
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#1596 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 1:26:15 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

smile

Tell me what

Thought you were #CIC damu so you should be smile smile smile
Ericsson
#1597 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 1:38:16 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

smile

Tell me what

Thought you were #CIC damu so you should be smile smile smile

Ndaaani ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Spikes
#1598 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 5:45:26 PM

@Karasinga In which wave are we now Home Afrika Limited?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Cde Monomotapa
#1599 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 12:09:37 AM

hisah
#1600 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 3:03:07 AM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/jesse-livermore-men-who-can-both-be-right-sit-tight-are-uncommon/

@comrade, I see you have sneaked back smile

Have you turned into a trader from a fundies guy smile

Quote:
Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon . I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big money. It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade than hundreds did in the days of his ignorance. – Jesse Livermore

Are you still a gold bull? This thing needs to crash below 1000 handle in order to flush out all weak hands before posting new higher highs!

Which bank are you banking on in this rate cap new normal? I hope you discarded NBK before it crashed below 15 handle. We're back to cheap bank values like in 2011. Can you stomach this sector again smile
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!