sparkly
#1501 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:47:48 PM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

Left without me but not again. Trade what you see

I think we are done here. I expect a deep complex correction(mostly a flat pattern for Elliot lovers or a bullish Gartely for harmonic lovers) to around 5.8. Will be interesting to watch how PA interacts with 6.5. learning continues. disclaimer
best wishes.

@Karasinga expound on above.

Hello sparkly. It is a bit complicated to explain but let me try:
IMHO I mean something close to this (three legs). 1st leg south where most will think " it is just a correction" and so will hold. 2nd leg will be bullish and many will think " the uptrend has resumed" and shiku might decide to re-mortgage her house... to buy KEGN. Just for the last bearish leg to form that will dash hope for all holding their positions and mostly they will liquidate thinking "the bear has returned!". This will be the last shake off before the ride of lifetime follows. "Only a few will survive". I hope this makes sense...

Ahsante sana. Gartely nimeshika with further assistance from Google.

Still in the dark on the flat Elliot pattern.

I have taken some profits and wait to load up again at 7.50 and below.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#1502 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:44:01 PM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

I think we are done here. I expect a deep complex correction(mostly a flat pattern for Elliot lovers or a bullish Gartely for harmonic lovers) to around 5.8. Will be interesting to watch how PA interacts with 6.5. learning continues. disclaimer
best wishes.

IMHO I mean something close to this (three legs). 1st leg south where most will think " it is just a correction" and so will hold. 2nd leg will be bullish and many will think " the uptrend has resumed" and shiku might decide to re-mortgage her house... to buy KEGN. Just for the last bearish leg to form that will dash hope for all holding their positions and mostly they will liquidate thinking "the bear has returned!". This will be the last shake off before the ride of lifetime follows. "Only a few will survive". I hope this makes sense...

my average buying price is 6.40.
i think the charts say something like there might be a print of 5.80? i will be happy to load more at that price.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
karasinga
#1503 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:22:18 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KENO:
Bull have put their acts together making bears to give up the fight.

Trade what you see

That block trade could mean anything.. Maybe the big seller knows something deep

I agree with you but anything can happen. looking at what has happen to KENO since mid march, it is so telling of bullish market marker's activities. By manipulating price up and down(in a range) shiku (due to fear of more loss saw an opportunity to sell and) sold to them 84,319,900 shares since 2nd June.In my humble opinion, I think they have achieved what they wanted and their ware houses are full. Now they are ready to start the campaing using all at their disposal(media) to tell the world what a great company KENO is. You know what shiku will do? of course she will buy from them at the top. I wont be surprised if they do one more scare south (because I know they are capable). disclaimer

Shhh don't tell nobody
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
sparkly
#1504 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:39:19 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

best wishes.

my average buying price is 6.40.
i think the charts say something like there might be a print of 5.80? i will be happy to load more at that price.

Bears are in control of the stock. Not sure about 5.80 but we shall surely hit 7.50.
sparkly
#1505 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:41:15 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KENO:

Trade what you see

That block trade could mean anything.. Maybe the big seller knows something deep

I agree with you but anything can happen. looking at what has happen to KENO since mid march, it is so telling of bullish market marker's activities. By manipulating price up and down(in a range) shiku (due to fear of more loss saw an opportunity to sell and) sold to them 84,319,900 shares since 2nd June.In my humble opinion, I think they have achieved what they wanted and their ware houses are full. Now they are ready to start the campaing using all at their disposal(media) to tell the world what a great company KENO is. You know what shiku will do? of course she will buy from them at the top. I wont be surprised if they do one more scare south (because I know they are capable). disclaimer

Shhh don't tell nobody

That huge volume pushed the stock out of the consolidation zone.

@VVS is very happy.
karasinga
#1506 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 3:31:33 PM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
uchumi wrote:
Karasinga kindly do the one for kplc and flame

Hello uchumi. has been long... Welcome back home.
As expected,KPLC dropped to 6

now market markers have been accumulating. do you want to join them?
flames.... no enough data. Apologies
Trade what you see

... and 8.3 came to passApplause

Next stop 9.6? then 10.9? A review

hello Mukiri. here we go.
KPLC update

next stop..? sky is the limit for now or do I say targets will get better with time. But first a pullback is imminent. Best wishes and remember to Trade what you see.

7.7 printed
karasinga
#1507 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:08:51 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
We are slowly learning to be ungrateful. Going back these posts I am surprised few appreciates effort put forth. It may not mean much but imagine time spared to analyse and give reliable predictions. Could be I should rethink why I am doing what I am doing and its worth...Think Not complaining but I don't want becoming a signal service... Considering going back to my little cave.
Best wishes
iris
#1508 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:37:40 PM

karasinga wrote:
We are slowly learning to be ungrateful. Going back these posts I am surprised few appreciates effort put forth. It may not mean much but imagine time spared to analyse and give reliable predictions. Could be I should rethink why I am doing what I am doing and its worth...Think Not complaining but I don't want becoming a signal service... Considering going back to my little cave.
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

Jokes aside, I really appreciate what you are doing smile
Angelica _ann
#1509 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 5:57:58 PM

iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

After the launch of the manifestos' the reality of election in one month has downed on us and a bit scary kidogo. my take. But we always appreciate your work plus the followup wonderful contributions of the usual suspects. I was very impressed the way @Sparkly gave in on the Kengen direction turn without a fight smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Metasploit
#1510 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:18:38 PM

Good work Karasinga and much is appreciated.Am sure you have helped many and many appreciate your good work.

I have learnt alot from Wazua since 2012 and have made money so lets keep on educating and benefiting from each other.

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
karasinga
#1511 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:40:05 AM

karasinga wrote:
BTAK:
As stated here BTAK left station. Now looking at a temporary halt around 13.8. If not on board consider to board when we get between 12 and 11.4. If on board , why not add your stake. disclaimer

we got 13.7 insteadsmile and now...... in the zone!
1st target = around 14.5
2nd target = around 16.5
3rd target = around 19.7(the most ambitious)
might be wrong you know that now. disclaimer
karasinga
#1512 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 6:00:20 AM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KENO:

Trade what you see

Shhh don't tell nobody

@VVS is very happy.

told you media will surely come into play. If "they" are not manipulating shiku's mind now, then where were "they" when market was consolidating? Have "they" just learnt that the company is the "overall marker share leader"? Think about it and direct your mind toward "their" intentions. Obviously you need a full warehouse before you hit sales/marketing road, Otherwise your supply will run out before satisfying demand you created. I hope this makes sense. loving this game of the mind
mlennyma
#1513 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:14:43 AM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KENO:

Trade what you see

Shhh don't tell nobody

@VVS is very happy.

told you media will surely come into play. If "they" are not manipulating shiku's mind now, then where were "they" when market was consolidating? Have "they" just learnt that the company is the "overall marker share leader"? Think about it and direct your mind toward "their" intentions. Obviously you need a full warehouse before you hit sales/marketing road, Otherwise your supply will run out before satisfying demand you created. I hope this makes sense. loving this game of the mind

i don't exactly get what you mean...You imply kenol is being hyped?isn't it a good company to invest in?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
bartum
#1514 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:51:00 AM

karasinga wrote:
CFC
consider exiting in the coming leg north. Tentatively around 86, disclaimer

What does these imply
just, once more, tightened its monetary
policy," the statement said.

@FitchRatings Affirms @StanbicKE at 'BB-'; Outlook Negative
Kenyan Economy

Fitch Ratings-London-27 June 2017: Fitch Ratings has affirmed Stanbic
Bank Kenya Limited's (SBK) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at
'BB-' with a Negative Outlook. A full list of rating actions is at the
end of this rating action commentary.

KEY RATING DRIVERS
IDRS, SUPPORT RATING AND NATIONAL RATINGS
SBK's IDRs, Support Rating (SR) and National Ratings are driven by a
moderate probability of support from its ultimate parent, South
Africa-based Standard Bank Group (SBG; BB+/Stable), which indirectly
owns 60%. The bank's IDRs are constrained by the Kenyan Country
Ceiling of 'BB-'. If not for this, Fitch would most likely rate SBK
one notch below SBG.
karasinga
#1515 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:38:43 AM

mlennyma wrote:

i don't exactly get what you mean...You imply kenol is being hyped?isn't it a good company to invest in?

I am trying to take us through investors cycles/sentiments and how MMs takes advantage of this fact. Nothing more

Purpose to understand where market is. (in the most inner circle) I am afraid that most of us are on the 2 outer circles, especially the outer most. smile whether good or not good depends on how we want to interpret information available. I hope this helps.
sparkly
#1516 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:52:34 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

After the launch of the manifestos' the reality of election in one month has downed on us and a bit scary kidogo. my take. But we always appreciate your work plus the followup wonderful contributions of the usual suspects. I was very impressed the way @Sparkly gave in on the Kengen direction turn without a fight smile smile smile

@AA as much as I am a fundamentals person, I also respect the charts. Look at Kengen now, down to 8.05!
sparkly
#1517 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:42:12 AM

sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

@AA as much as I am a fundamentals person, I also respect the charts. Look at Kengen now, down to 8.05!

7.60 printed!
karasinga
#1518 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:45:33 AM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

best wishes.

sparkly wrote:

7.60 printed!

@sparkly, are you waiting still waiting for 7.5?
sparkly
#1519 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:02:18 PM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

best wishes.

sparkly wrote:

7.60 printed!

@sparkly, are you waiting still waiting for 7.5?

Waiting to see the close for the day. Whether the bulls will regain control of lose out to the bears.
Monk
#1520 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 1:51:39 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
uchumi wrote:
Karasinga kindly do the one for kplc and flame

Hello uchumi. has been long... Welcome back home.
As expected,KPLC dropped to 6

now market markers have been accumulating. do you want to join them?
flames.... no enough data. Apologies
Trade what you see

... and 8.3 came to passApplause

Next stop 9.6? then 10.9? A review

hello Mukiri. here we go.
KPLC update

next stop..? sky is the limit for now or do I say targets will get better with time. But first a pullback is imminent. Best wishes and remember to Trade what you see.

7.7 printed

@Karasinga I was at a loss on what to do with my KPLC and Carbacid holdings until you came along. Your insights have been a great help to many of us. Thanks for making the time.