98 Pages«<56789>»
directional forecast
The Great
#121 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:12:17 PM

And vice versa.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
The Great
#122 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:19:51 PM

Forgive me. Im still trying to read the opportunity in the BRICS gold standardization process. So China has usurped vulture capitalists' global economic meltdown warnings and scares. The Chinese are busy loading up on gold including citizens. Are they priming to dump or they are for real. If IMF gives them the representation they want, will they backtrack on the new gold backed yuan?
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
karasinga
#123 Posted : Sunday, July 03, 2016 7:59:45 PM

karasinga wrote:
Arm
ARM has been on a downward trend from a high of 98.5 on 14th jan 2014. This decline has possibly been a zigzag (ABC) correction as shown below. The alternative wave count of 5 waves down, present on our chart, should be kept in mind to avoid being clobbered by Mr. Market if our wave count doesn’t favor us.

Our latest preferred count is that the wave IV of a 5-wave series from 48 ended at 34.5. The decline, since then, is believed to be working toward the end of wave v of 5 with the implication that the downtrend will be completed soon either forming:
1. Wave C, The last leg of zigzag or
2. (3) Of 5- wave series in a downward trend.
Expectation:
With the above two probable options, a rally is a must have.
Why is this so?
If the downtrend will complete C of zigzag, then five wave impulse upward will form
If the downtrend will complete (3) of 5- wave series, then wave 4 correction will form.

POTENTIAL REVERSAL TARGETS
With the news that ARM Cement will cede a controlling stake to a strategic investor after it opted to offer new ordinary shares to the new partner and increased the buyout cost by Sh1.4 billion. Instead of 12.6 billion they offer 14 billion

Target 1 = 27.15 (high probability because a major gann level at 26.8 and symmetry at 26.9 are forming a price cluster with this target)
Target 2 = 25.75
Target 3 = 22.8

could ARM be starting its longest wave 3? could ARM be a potential buy? time will tell.?bullish bat(letters in magenta) and a zigzag(letters in blue) making wave 2
targets 1= 43.5
if a extended wave 3 target2= 53

May you all have profitable trades.

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
obiero
#124 Posted : Sunday, July 03, 2016 8:18:08 PM

The stock market respects no one

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
karasinga
#125 Posted : Sunday, July 03, 2016 8:36:31 PM

karasinga wrote:
enyands wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Why to buy/hold kcb
Kcb started its 1st Elliott wave on 20th jan 2016 after completing 5 impulse wave downtrend. The expectations after wave 5 are either:
1. ABC correction
2. Start of the 5 impulse wave in uptrend.
Kcb had wave( i) on 25th jan 2016, retraced to wave (ii) on 28th feb 2016 concurring with 61.8% Fibonacci level which is generally accepted as wave two level. The correction to wave (ii) was a zigzag pattern or what is generally referred as bullish gartley pattern by harmonic traders.

Targets projected from wave iv of 5 were, 1st target 40.5 and 2nd target 41.4 and 3rd 44.3
Wave (iii) started on 28th jan 2016 to 9th feb 2016 making its five impulse waves as shown on the chart below and ended at a high of 41.25 missing our projected target by 0.15 cents
Targets projected from the zigzag pattern on wave (ii) were 1st 39.4, 2nd 39.94, 3rd 41.4. Both 1st and 2nd target were exceeded. But missed the 3rdtarget with only 0.15 cents.
The altenative wave count is as shown on the chart below

Retracement started from a high of 41.25 to a low of 39 forming a complex and overlapping pattern (? Triangle). The low was 50% of wave 5 and 1 forming wave (2 or B) or 61.8% of wave (ii) and (iii) ruling out wave (iv) as shown below.

Rulling out wave (iv)

So now we are left with two options. We are expecting either wave 3 or wave c

Where are we on kcb wave?

Wave (i) of 3 or (i) of C ended at high of 42. Wave (ii) of 3 or (ii) of C is in the making. The end is expected at either 50% retracement (40.5) or 61.8% of (2 or B) TO ((i) of 3 or (i) of C) = (40.1).
Projected sell Targets will depend on the low that might be made on Monday 14th March 2016. If a low of 40.1 will be hit, then
1st target = 42.5
2nd = 43.2
3rd =45
4th = 48

UPDATE
let us revise the wave count following the last events. our 1st and 2nd targets were realized as predicted earlier.

where are we?
the current rally is believed to be working toward the end of wave 4 with the implication that the downtrend could be is incomplete. we have a regular flat pattern in place.(ABC)

expectatation
if the wave count is right, we might have the last leg of five wave down to hit the bottom to the following tentative targets

TARGET 1= 35.4
TARGET 2= 33.3
TARGET 3 = 27.3

Good highlights. Just as you had predicted about kk ,it never went past 12 or 13. Some of us were predicting a rally to 40.this analysis will help .👍

progress
so far so good. KCB is making the last wave in a downtrend.

expectation
a wave structure of this nature(in green) will form, if the wave count is right. so far wave i and wave ii are done

targets
lets us revise the target following last kcb events

possible buy targets
target 1=35.2(high possibility coz symmetry @ 35 and major gann level 35.1 have a confluence around this figure )
target 2=33
target 3=26.5

progress
target 1 and 2 reached so far.

expectation.
due to strong projection and strong momentum by the bears, expect a weak pullback and continuation of the down trend

lets see what mr market has in store for us

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

karasinga
#126 Posted : Sunday, July 03, 2016 8:42:07 PM

obiero wrote:

i agree with you obiero. just using this as my journal where i write my thought at specific times. will be looking back to check how accurate or wrong i am and learn from the failed expectation.
mkate_nusu
#127 Posted : Sunday, July 03, 2016 9:49:12 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

i agree with you obiero. just using this as my journal where i write my thought at specific times. will be looking back to check how accurate or wrong i am and learn from the failed expectation.

Good analysis for the common man @karasinga
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
karasinga
#128 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:49:11 PM

mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
is this the current information on kenol chart or its recycling of old information? ?

If you are not onbound, buy around 10.55
if on bound, sell targets
target 1 = 12
target 2 = 12.5-12.7
target 3 = 13.35
target 4(most ambitious target) = 14

As much as we respect charts because Math is a true knowledge that no reasonable man can doubt, follow your spirit. Do not jump into a counter without consulting your instincts plus other factors!

@ mlennyma. This is the current information(as by end of day 15th April 2016) including past predictions. it is a road we have traveled so far since first analysis.

as Spikes put it, consult your instincts.

now this doesn't give spikes any hope for his 8bob song,iam however expecting some action on kk towards book close and after positive AGM insights

Long termers are already locked in I don't think pockets of traders can trigger a rally as much as we head towards books closure. Expect sub 10/- before books closure and later on 8/-. No new info to speculate on at AGM if any. All good news is exhausted and captured in the current price.

lets see what Mr. Market has in store for us.

this will determine my faith in charts

watch keno closely. our targets still sound
mlennyma
#129 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:51:28 PM

karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
is this the current information on kenol chart or its recycling of old information? ?

target 1 = 12
target 2 = 12.5-12.7
target 3 = 13.35

As much as we respect charts because Math is a true knowledge that no reasonable man can doubt, follow your spirit. Do not jump into a counter without consulting your instincts plus other factors!

@ mlennyma. This is the current information(as by end of day 15th April 2016) including past predictions. it is a road we have traveled so far since first analysis.

now this doesn't give spikes any hope for his 8bob song,iam however expecting some action on kk towards book close and after positive AGM insights

Long termers are already locked in I don't think pockets of traders can trigger a rally as much as we head towards books closure. Expect sub 10/- before books closure and later on 8/-. No new info to speculate on at AGM if any. All good news is exhausted and captured in the current price.

kenol kobil is about to set a new high not because of charts but the companies positive news
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
karasinga
#130 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2016 7:46:38 AM

mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

target 1 = 12
target 2 = 12.5-12.7
target 3 = 13.35

kenol kobil is about to set a new high not because of charts but the companies positive news

hope i was not misunderstood. mlennyma,this post was to update us on the progress of the counter and had no intent to proof or say "because of charts" this is happening. with all due respect, if I need to explain this point further let me know.
karasinga
#131 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 3:27:34 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:

Good analysis for the common man @karasinga[/quote]
@ mkate nusu. i hope you find this analysis helpful.
munertrehga
#132 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 2:25:16 PM

GFL’s growth has been both ambitious and impressive; and part of the company’s growth strategy lies in its well-timed acquisitions of other niche operators in the Canadian environmental services sector, gfl environmental. Most recently, GFL announced its acquisition of two new Canadian environmental solutions firms, one being Enviro-Viridis, which GFL has acquired from private equity firm, NOVACAP; the other being Ontario’s Detox Environmental Ltd., a firm specializing in liquid waste services.
karasinga
#133 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 6:03:48 AM

karasinga wrote:
KPLC

BIG PICTURE

LAST WAVE

where are we?
wave v(of c or 2) is in the making

possible buy TARGETS
target 1 = 10.7
target 2 = 10.4
target 3 = 9.4

watch closely

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
mkate_nusu
#134 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:08:25 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KPLC

BIG PICTURE

LAST WAVE

where are we?

possible buy TARGETS
target 1 = 10.7
target 2 = 10.4
target 3 = 9.4

watch closely

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Nice call, presuming that this was wave v of the downtrend, what should we expect from the current level of 9?
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
mkate_nusu
#135 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:12:49 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:

karasinga wrote:

Indeed I am making informed trading decisions partially from your analysis
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Ericsson
#136 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 4:31:46 PM

Coop coming down to ksh.14 per share and it's sister company CIC Insurance coming down to 4
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
karasinga
#137 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:16:17 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KPLC

BIG PICTURE

LAST WAVE

where are we?

possible buy TARGETS
target 1 = 10.7
target 2 = 10.4
target 3 = 9.4

watch closely

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Nice call, presuming that this was wave v of the downtrend, what should we expect from the current level of 9?

@mkate nusu, above targets were made on march 30th. alot has happennedto this counter since then. The following target has higher probability

target 1= 9
target 2= 8.8(high probability due to confluence of major gann level @ 8.6 and monthly pivot 8.8)
target 3=8.3
karasinga
#138 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:18:26 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:

karasinga wrote:

Indeed I am making informed trading decisions partially from your analysis

smile
karasinga
#139 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:26:27 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Coop coming down to ksh.14 per share and it's sister company CIC Insurance coming down to 4

i agree with you ericsson
coop
target 1 14.8- has a confluence with a monthly pivot@ 14.87
target 2 14.5- has a confluence with a major gann level @ 14.4
target 3 13.9

cic can easily print 4

Othelo
#140 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:36:20 PM

karasinga wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

i agree with you ericsson
coop
target 1 14.8- has a confluence with a monthly pivot@ 14.87
target 2 14.5- has a confluence with a major gann level @ 14.4
target 3 13.9

cic can easily print 4

Both would be welcome smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.