karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Also consider doing TA for ARM!!!

Hello Angelica _ann. Have a look at what I am seeing and my thought process on the chart. I concur with sparkly. Fundamental gurus are highly welcome to bring their side of the story.

hope this will help.
note: remember disclaimer
best wishes

think market marker and insiders have something here up their sleeves

due you do diligence and remember disclaimer
best wishes

A month later price action still stuck here. Dojis continue forming on the weekly and monthly chart. Accumulation?

Loaded some this week. Aggressive play. Think

Tough obstacle starts from 24 all the way to 30 handle. My expectation is the bear has overcooked the bad news so if FY comes out are burnt food the price will edge up! Any positive news will boost the resistance breakout.

Pray for positive FY news. If negative a new breakout south is most likely to demote your expectations.

@ spikes. You are right on that a false break out south is a possibility.Technically, bulls have had a laboured move north which tells me bears are still present. But on "praying".... NO NO NO. We don't hope/pray in this business. It is either there are reasons to engage or not.
@ hisah. quoting Mark douglas
"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"... you are doing well mate as long as you are following your trading plan. happy hunting

@karasinga, this is an aggressive play (risky). Not recommended as an investment move, but as a trading the news front running speculative move.

@spikes, NMG went to the pits as it crashed towards 70 handle. A nice risky play from that pit. I see the same with ARM since the bears have been struggling with lower lows since Feb. Waiting for that upside run smile

2 weeks later the news front running is playing out as expected as the first barrier at 24 handle is blown away. April 30th is almost here where is the FY news? I still expect bad news to be bought based on the monthly doji candles on the monthly chart which had the highest volume in a decade that appeared in February this year!

Let's wait and see if market makers wanna swim north against the current .

The news is out and Mr market has interesting price action. The huge gap down (on thin vol) still respected the 18 - 20 level where we got the huge vol spike in February. In a few weeks we will see if this is a shake test before 30 handle can be tested! I know this will fly against the FY news, but Mr market is one weird character smile

@Hisah, your risky ARM is almost back to where it was. What do you reckon next? And hopefully in what timeframe?

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1322 Posted : Sunday, June 04, 2017 11:11:41 PM

My watchlist June 2017

still working on my PC
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
mamilli
#1323 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 7:34:56 AM

karasinga wrote:
My watchlist June 2017

still working on my PC

@karasinga good to hear from you (the thread had somewhat gone cold) i believe you have a million requests waiting for you....
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Angelica _ann
#1324 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 8:41:09 AM

bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Hello Traders, I'm having PC issues. Some of my files have decided to disappear from my PC but I have the temp files which I don't understand so I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I will probably not reply to your posts today until I get it working again... sorry.
In the meantime prior analyses are still valid although as more data become available, there might be a slight change.
best wishes

Good strong

Pole on the PC issue, all will be well. No wonder we have missed you!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hisah
#1325 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 11:38:29 AM

Mukiri wrote:
hisah wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Hello Angelica _ann. Have a look at what I am seeing and my thought process on the chart. I concur with sparkly. Fundamental gurus are highly welcome to bring their side of the story.

hope this will help.
best wishes

best wishes

A month later price action still stuck here. Dojis continue forming on the weekly and monthly chart. Accumulation?

Tough obstacle starts from 24 all the way to 30 handle. My expectation is the bear has overcooked the bad news so if FY comes out are burnt food the price will edge up! Any positive news will boost the resistance breakout.

Pray for positive FY news. If negative a new breakout south is most likely to demote your expectations.

@ spikes. You are right on that a false break out south is a possibility.Technically, bulls have had a laboured move north which tells me bears are still present. But on "praying".... NO NO NO. We don't hope/pray in this business. It is either there are reasons to engage or not.
"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"... you are doing well mate as long as you are following your trading plan. happy hunting

@karasinga, this is an aggressive play (risky). Not recommended as an investment move, but as a trading the news front running speculative move.

@spikes, NMG went to the pits as it crashed towards 70 handle. A nice risky play from that pit. I see the same with ARM since the bears have been struggling with lower lows since Feb. Waiting for that upside run smile

2 weeks later the news front running is playing out as expected as the first barrier at 24 handle is blown away. April 30th is almost here where is the FY news? I still expect bad news to be bought based on the monthly doji candles on the monthly chart which had the highest volume in a decade that appeared in February this year!

The news is out and Mr market has interesting price action. The huge gap down (on thin vol) still respected the 18 - 20 level where we got the huge vol spike in February. In a few weeks we will see if this is a shake test before 30 handle can be tested! I know this will fly against the FY news, but Mr market is one weird character smile

@Hisah, your risky ARM is almost back to where it was. What do you reckon next? And hopefully in what timeframe?

Nothing has changed as per my expectation. I can't predict the timescale for the upside move, but likely to do so in coming weeks.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#1326 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 11:43:28 AM

karasinga wrote:
My watchlist June 2017

still working on my PC

I hope you have different machines for different jobs. Trading machines are meant to be for that function only! Or upgrade to a server platform for best trading experience especially for forex and futures. They're costly, but worthwhile.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Mukiri
#1327 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 4:34:41 AM

karasinga wrote:
My watchlist June 2017

still working on my PC

Barclays?

karasinga
#1328 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 6:00:30 AM

Mukiri wrote:

Barclays?

BBK left station here. Next temporary halt around 10.05 where wave iii of 3 might end. The impulse is on mate! enjoy the ride
karasinga
#1329 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 6:41:41 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Hello Traders, I'm having PC issues. Some of my files have decided to disappear from my PC but I have the temp files which I don't understand so I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I will probably not reply to your posts today until I get it working again... sorry.
In the meantime prior analyses are still valid although as more data become available, there might be a slight change.
best wishes

Good strong

Pole on the PC issue, all will be well. No wonder we have missed you!!!

At least someone missed me... smile
I have a "great" setup with backup unfortunately what can go wrong will go wrong. My harddrive started failing giving me all kinds of issues but I was finally able to get it replaced and my backup allowed me to not lose any data thankfully. Only a few settings. I am back in business so I will catch up soon and post my trades as usual. Very nice trading by a few of you, great job to all. It's funny how trading is not stressful at all but my PC failing was stressful for me.
karasinga
#1330 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 6:49:44 AM

hisah wrote:

I hope you have different machines for different jobs. Trading machines are meant to be for that function only! Or upgrade to a server platform for best trading experience especially for forex and futures. They're costly, but worthwhile.

Mate, I now understand trading machines are meant to be for that function only! Thanks for your tips. Will reconsider. happy hunting
karasinga
#1331 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 7:03:15 AM

EVRD Think
karasinga
#1332 Posted : Tuesday, June 06, 2017 8:06:48 AM

karasinga wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
What happened technically to KCB today? was the biggest losser(-8.76%)! Will review later

pull back is imminent

@karasinga did you take note of the 'event'? KCB went Ex-Dividend (Div. was Ksh.3.00)

Mmmmmmh!!!
Announced a First & Final dividend of Kes.3.00 on 09-Mar-Feb-2017; Books Closure 24-Apr-2017. Payment 26-May-2017.

Horton wrote:

Ermmmm it went xd 😇

Look who are here...
Hello Horton, Pesa Nane and Charles's son. Welcome guys to directional forecast and thanks for your comments on KCB. It was not in my knowledge fundamentally what was happening but technically I expected a pullback. I think time has come for us to merge all aspects of analysis... all are important. Take an example of KENO and KNRE; fundamentally sound but due to how market moves, the charts have to achieve something. One may try to look for any other reason but this is what it is. Feel free to bring in the other part of the story. learning continues. best wishes

Watching with great interest PA around the white arrow on the chart Anxious
karasinga
#1333 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 3:02:47 PM

karasinga wrote:
MSC:

has it become a bitter sugar...? watching carefully

1 month later

bitter sugar is slowly becoming sweetsmile

Mukiri
#1334 Posted : Wednesday, June 07, 2017 4:03:34 PM

hisah wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
hisah wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

hope this will help.
best wishes

best wishes

Nothing has changed as per my expectation. I can't predict the timescale for the upside move, but likely to do so in coming weeks.

Target?

karasinga
#1335 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 5:59:48 AM

SCAN:
Instead of expected 17.5 we have 17.55 so far Shhh. don't tell.
disclaimer
karasinga
#1336 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 6:12:04 AM

karasinga wrote:
SG:
standard group broke above the upside resistance level of 17.58, 11 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 17.58 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---47% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--9.55%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

Pullback is imminent to either 28.8 or 26.4
karasinga
#1337 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 9:03:41 AM

mamilli wrote:
karasinga wrote:

still working on my PC

@karasinga good to hear from you (the thread had somewhat gone cold) i believe you have a million requests waiting for you....

Hello mamilli. good to hear from you too. let us make this thread home and warm again. Keep those requests coming as we learn together. Remember "it is either a profitable day or a learning day".
best wishes
karasinga
#1338 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 9:58:55 AM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Barclays?

BBK left station here. Next temporary halt around 10.05 where wave iii of 3 might end. The impulse is on mate! enjoy the ride

instead we got 10. smile.
If you are not on board, expect a weak to medium pullback to buy. If on board, why not increase your stake? best wishes.
disclaimer
Angelica _ann
#1339 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 10:23:12 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Any TA on CFCI and Panafr?

Very interested in PAFR and Ken RE

Banks doing their thing..Bulls are contagious..Insurance will follow

I will look at PAFR

Tafasali smile smile smile

This request smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
karasinga
#1340 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2017 10:35:47 AM

UMME
Think