Metasploit
#1281 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:59:52 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
SCOM:
not happy with what bulls have been able to achieve so far. (MHO as on 25th April 2017 at 2pm)

Firstly around 20.5. but can SCOM print 14.5 or lower? time will tell.

Where next? Is it 20.50

@mnadii. Could this be an expanded flat in the making? Would like to hear your opinion. Currently on the sidelines due to my technical reasons. Breakout not yet unless bulls achieve a close above 21.25. Momentum dwindling.
@ bartum. 22 printed with an exhaustion candle. Currently in learning mode

Gap up as 22 printed on vapour volume on market open and down went the price for the day. Tough resistance above 20 handle. Weekly and Monthly still bullish, but daily hinting bears are present above 20 handle. Vol on news day was very low meaning FY is already priced in. Sideways action between 18-20 zone as bears and bulls fight it out to decide who controls the next big move; breakout or breakdown. The market will tell us in coming weeks. Bullish against 16 handle. Break below, bears take control.

Will bulls finally overcome this tough supply zone? Several tests between 21 and 22 handle. Mr Market never allows several chances on tough resistance levels to happen unless it's the opposite effect in control (breakout).

My target since last year has been 23 handle after which I'll review the next long term target.

@metaspoilt did you revise your target from last year?

watching how the 21-22 levels is handled for revision.
I couldnt agree more with you that more work is needed in this cycle(more momentum for confirmation so that we dont have a divergence like the August 2016 and Nov 2016 high that saw the price dip to 16 support levels).It means bulls have to push the price to at least 22.50 and with good volumes for the next move higher.

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
karasinga
#1282 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:59:02 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NBK.... Shhh

As it was on 31st march 2017

Trade what you see.

[quote=obiero]
One should never attempt charts on erratic counters such as NBK.. Chances of loosing your mind are high

he he he. You have made my day. Stick around for there is no special counter in financial markets. "If it is tradable it is analysable"(if this makes sense)

@karasinga I told you this one is not analysable.. lost 18% in the last three trading sessions https://www.nse.co.ke/ma...cs/market-snapshot.html[/quote]
@ Obiero. You are avoiding the fact that it hit 8.5. What if I tell you now this is a good buy between 6.5 and 5.95. What would you say? I know you know price don't move in a straight line... Let us not trivialize what is important... "the process" and stay focused
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
obiero
#1283 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:28:15 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NBK.... Shhh

As it was on 31st march 2017

Trade what you see.

[quote=obiero]
One should never attempt charts on erratic counters such as NBK.. Chances of loosing your mind are high

he he he. You have made my day. Stick around for there is no special counter in financial markets. "If it is tradable it is analysable"(if this makes sense)

@karasinga I told you this one is not analysable.. lost 18% in the last three trading sessions https://www.nse.co.ke/ma...cs/market-snapshot.html[/quote]
@ Obiero. You are avoiding the fact that it hit 8.5. What if I tell you now this is a good buy between 6.5 and 5.95. What would you say? I know you know price don't move in a straight line... Let us not trivialize what is important... "the process" and stay focused

@karasinga I get your point clearly and I value your contribution. I am just worried incase someone decides to go for NBK due to the cartoon and is now down 18% in just a few days. it will rattle that investor's nerves.. I think it is better to just put the chart on such monkeys and make no comment

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Mukiri
#1284 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:19:04 AM

@Obiero, your passionate posts against financials playing a big part in my decision to let go of CFC. Just before the juicy rally. @Karasinga's posts have disclaimers and points to ponder. And their probability is much much higher than yours. I'd much rather you work on your posts, lest someone else bases their decisions on them.

Proverbs 19:21
obiero
#1285 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:57:21 AM

Mukiri wrote:
@Obiero, your passionate posts against financials playing a big part in my decision to let go of CFC. Just before the juicy rally. @Karasinga's posts have disclaimers and points to ponder. And their probability is much much higher than yours. I'd much rather you work on your posts, lest someone else bases their decisions on them.

@mukiri probabilities are just probabilities and in our NSE you never know what turns up next. Without adequate information on the companies, you may get exposed to the high heavens including suspension and delisting, despite well commented cartoons. Meanwhile, try not to follow anyone blindly.. I have never analysed CFC at all.. Hiyo ni makosa yako kivyako.. I have let go of my financial portfolio most recently COOP and declared it here in the open. incase a rally follows, sitakuja kulilia @wazua.. It's part of being a man
@karasinga I am definitely not knocking your hustle. Keep up the good work, lakini wachana na nyani ngonjwa mahututi kama NBK, HAFR, MSC, UCHUMI.. :)

karasinga
#1286 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:25:21 AM

CARB

trade what you see
karasinga
#1287 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:29:29 AM

CIC

Trade what you see and remember disclaimer
karasinga
#1288 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:09:51 AM

lest we forget
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
karasinga
#1289 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:22:30 AM

obiero wrote:
@karasinga I am definitely not knocking your hustle. Keep up the good work, lakini wachana na nyani ngonjwa mahututi kama NBK, HAFR, MSC, UCHUMI.. :)

fair enough.
karasinga
#1290 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:19:41 AM

KQ:
It will be interesting to watch fear and greed play out today 25th May.
obiero
#1291 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:31:28 AM

karasinga wrote:
KQ:

I'm soo tensed up

karasinga
#1292 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:51:54 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ:

I'm soo tensed up

Time to revisit this post and this + your trading plan.
Spikes
#1293 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:24:57 AM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ:

I'm soo tensed up

Time to revisit this post and this + your trading plan.

Waiting on how market markers will cheat novice investors and dump before a plateau ensues
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Mukiri
#1294 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:03:41 PM

obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@mukiri probabilities are just probabilities and in our NSE you never know what turns up next. Without adequate information on the companies, you may get exposed to the high heavens including suspension and delisting, despite well commented cartoons. Meanwhile, try not to follow anyone blindly.. I have never analysed CFC at all.. Hiyo ni makosa yako kivyako.. I have let go of my financial portfolio most recently COOP and declared it here in the open. incase a rally follows, sitakuja kulilia @wazua.. It's part of being a man

Interesting reply. Apparently you care very much about how other people interpret @Karasinga's cartoons but rude about how yours are perceived? Orait

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1295 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 8:10:05 AM

karasinga wrote:
KENO:
back to basics...

when facts change, I change my mind. Bulls not able to put their acts together

Check what has happened since mid March, so who is responsible? Guess... it really does not matter. What matters is this is indeed an indication some bullish Market Markers(MMs) are frenetically working price up and down to build or rebuild a position for whatever is ahead! This up and down will obviously tire weak buyers and guess what they will do... When the MMs do finally initiate the Mark Up run for profits, it should be a whopper! Please note accumulation may take weeks to months.
best wishes
hisah
#1296 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 10:54:16 AM

Metasploit wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
SCOM:
not happy with what bulls have been able to achieve so far. (MHO as on 25th April 2017 at 2pm)

Where next? Is it 20.50

@mnadii. Could this be an expanded flat in the making? Would like to hear your opinion. Currently on the sidelines due to my technical reasons. Breakout not yet unless bulls achieve a close above 21.25. Momentum dwindling.

Gap up as 22 printed on vapour volume on market open and down went the price for the day. Tough resistance above 20 handle. Weekly and Monthly still bullish, but daily hinting bears are present above 20 handle. Vol on news day was very low meaning FY is already priced in. Sideways action between 18-20 zone as bears and bulls fight it out to decide who controls the next big move; breakout or breakdown. The market will tell us in coming weeks. Bullish against 16 handle. Break below, bears take control.

Will bulls finally overcome this tough supply zone? Several tests between 21 and 22 handle. Mr Market never allows several chances on tough resistance levels to happen unless it's the opposite effect in control (breakout).

My target since last year has been 23 handle after which I'll review the next long term target.

I couldnt agree more with you that more work is needed in this cycle(more momentum for confirmation so that we dont have a divergence like the August 2016 and Nov 2016 high that saw the price dip to 16 support levels).It means bulls have to push the price to at least 22.50 and with good volumes for the next move higher.

Big volcanic pop coming....!!! This spring coil has a lot of energy power on it. May scale up to 25 handle!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
iris
#1297 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:42:22 AM

Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Interesting reply. Apparently you care very much about how other people interpret @Karasinga's cartoons but rude about how yours are perceived? Orait

Interesting and germane to the debate:
Confirmation Bias
Angelica _ann
#1298 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:03:24 PM

Any TA on CFCI and Panafr?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Metasploit
#1299 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:20:05 PM

hisah wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
SCOM:

Where next? Is it 20.50

Big volcanic pop coming....!!! This spring coil has a lot of energy power on it. May scale up to 25 handle!

eh..Agreed

20 solid
20.5 solid
21 solid
21.75 traded yesterday on a volume spike
22 traded with good volumes although we have so many splits at 22 and 23

supply thinning..

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Metasploit
#1300 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 1:21:46 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Any TA on CFCI and Panafr?

Very interested in PAFR and Ken RE

Banks doing their thing..Bulls are contagious..Insurance will follow

I will look at PAFR