@karasinga, I wish also you would have done for kcb
karasinga
#1243 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 3:20:04 PM

karasinga wrote:
UMME:
Technically, this should be going south... really exhausted

will update us when we get around 12
best wishes

Market Markers have been building their positions as this heads south. .. check volume since beginning of May. interesting... These are traits of a bullish market markers. Fooling shiku to sell to them. Chances are they want reversal to be at negligible volume to avoid exciting anyone. I won't be surprised to see them start "mark up run" for profit soon. In the zone!
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1244 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 6:50:33 PM

bartum wrote:

@bartum and anyone else making requests. It motivates me when I get a response that you got the analysis you requested. I hope you understand this...

Back to business. I wont be surprised to see spikes in price

trade what you see
bartum
#1245 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 7:54:50 PM

karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:

@bartum and anyone else making requests. It motivates me to get a response that you got the analysis you requested. I hope you understand this...

Back to business. I wont be surprised to see spikes in price

trade what you see

Congratulations for good work educating us, this goes long way to being chartist one time, I have really learnt alot,
Don't tier,
Angelica _ann
#1246 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 6:27:26 AM

@karasinga, asante sana / thanks.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hisah
#1247 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 3:22:30 PM

Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG UPDATE. prior analysis here

I dont want us to be fooled by this market again. "punda ameshoka"Not talking what did I just say?...
best wishes

Price action to the T.

70-75 zone held on retest after the initial price reaction rejected further selling pressure past the 70 handle a few weeks back. This was GFC lows level which was expected to reject selling pressure with vigor. The rebound should have some legs before running out of steam around 120 handle where we have the 50-day EMA as well as the psychological resistance at the 100 handle level will be another tough challenge to contend with.

This thing will reverse to halt at kshs 50 .. . For those who love riding on rocket rally moment will enjoy lucrative returns between 120-150 kes... As for now, moto wakuotea mbali....Waiting at 50/-

Post 641...

@spikes, why didn't you buy this counter Sad

112-75=37 which is 49.33% gain.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Spikes
#1248 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 3:35:34 PM

hisah wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG UPDATE. prior analysis here

I dont want us to be fooled by this market again. "punda ameshoka"Not talking what did I just say?...
best wishes

Price action to the T.

70-75 zone held on retest after the initial price reaction rejected further selling pressure past the 70 handle a few weeks back. This was GFC lows level which was expected to reject selling pressure with vigor. The rebound should have some legs before running out of steam around 120 handle where we have the 50-day EMA as well as the psychological resistance at the 100 handle level will be another tough challenge to contend with.

This thing will reverse to halt at kshs 50 .. . For those who love riding on rocket rally moment will enjoy lucrative returns between 120-150 kes... As for now, moto wakuotea mbali....Waiting at 50/-

Post 641...

@spikes, why didn't you buy this counter Sad

112-75=37 which is 49.33% gain.

I lost that opportunity. I was patient as I wanted to ambush it @ 50/- but the NMG had completely bottomed @ 72/-.Now beyond the sky is the limit.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Angelica _ann
#1249 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 5:43:49 PM

karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Also ARM smile

Hello angelic_ann. Welcome back.
I hope this is not a forced inverse head and shoulders in the making.

Trade what you see

So what does the cartoon/TA sayeth here, prease????? I have interests in this one kabisa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
karasinga
#1250 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 6:26:07 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Also ARM smile

Trade what you see

So what does the cartoon/TA sayeth here, prease????? I have interests in this one kabisa!!!

Check arrows on daily time frame here. Might help.

You reminds me of my lecture who used to say,
"By now, a good student should have checked what this "animal"(inverse head and shoulders) mean... " oops that was not necessarySilenced
Angelica _ann
#1251 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 7:47:57 PM

karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Also ARM smile

Trade what you see

Check arrows on daily time frame here. Might help.

You reminds me of my lecture who used to say,
"By now, a good student should have checked what this "animal"(inverse head and shoulders) mean... " oops that was not necessarySilenced

We are learning pole pole .... lakini you are many virtual lecturers some using very technical terms. We will survive. Thanks!!!ming
uchumi
#1252 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 8:58:43 PM

Karasinga kindly do the one for kplc and flame tree
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
karasinga
#1253 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:05:35 AM

uchumi wrote:
Karasinga kindly do the one for kplc and flame

Hello uchumi. has been long... Welcome back home.
As expected,KPLC dropped to 6

now market markers have been accumulating. do you want to join them?
flames.... no enough data. Apologies
Trade what you see
karasinga
#1254 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:20:40 AM

Continuing with last week discussion,

Shall we ask the obvious question? If the interest rate cap news releases were all that bad to banking sector, enough so as to "have" the Market Markers(MMs) drive the price down, then what happened to justify the price rise back up >60%(in almost all banks) before the year was even over? Justification? You see, market prices are determined by the MMs, plain and simple. News comes and goes, sometimes a reason for a move one way or the other, but mostly just as opportunity for the MMs to jerk the price around to wipe others out and steal their money.
This is the market. Prices are not based on any sensible or cohesive and intrinsic value. Prices are what the MMs make them. And the MMs make prices change whenever they want, by any degree they want to afford, in order to wipe others out and steal their money. News, releases, etc., well they are most of the time just used for "timing" of some of the MMs moves. Sometimes the MMs will move prices "according" to the news, sometimes not, and often both ways, and even sometimes one of two ways more than once! We are not trading a "free market.
We are trading a price manipulated market. It has always been that way and it always will be because those with the most money run things, and they run things their way! All this being said, we can still profitably trade. It is all in learning how to under these conditions.

I am not used to long posts but this was worth it... Try re-reading it and think about it.
best wishes
obiero
#1255 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:24:44 AM

karasinga wrote:

Shall we ask the obvious question? If the interest rate cap news releases were all that bad to banking sector, enough so as to "have" the Market Markers(MMs) drive the price down, then what in hell happened to justify the price rise back up >60%(in almost all banks) before the year was even over? Justification? You see, market prices are determined by the MMs, plain and simple. News comes and goes, sometimes a reason for a move one way or the other, but mostly just as opportunity for the MMs to jerk the price around to wipe others out and steal their money.
This is the market. Prices are not based on any sensible or cohesive and intrinsic value. Prices are what the MMs make them. And the MMs make prices change whenever they want, by any degree they want to afford, in order to wipe others out and steal their money. News, releases, etc., well they are most of the time just used for "timing" of some of the MMs moves. Sometimes the MMs will move prices "according" to the news, sometimes not, and often both ways, and even sometimes one of two ways more than once! We are not trading a "free market.
We are trading a price manipulated market. It has always been that way and it always will be because those with the most money run things, and they run things their way! All this being said, we can still profitably trade. It is all in learning how to under these conditions.

I am not used to long posts but this was worth it... Try re-reading it and think about it.
best wishes

Sweet post, sioni mbona usipewe kinywaji kwa bill yangu

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
bartum
#1256 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:43:41 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:

Shall we ask the obvious question? If the interest rate cap news releases were all that bad to banking sector, enough so as to "have" the Market Markers(MMs) drive the price down, then what in hell happened to justify the price rise back up >60%(in almost all banks) before the year was even over? Justification? You see, market prices are determined by the MMs, plain and simple. News comes and goes, sometimes a reason for a move one way or the other, but mostly just as opportunity for the MMs to jerk the price around to wipe others out and steal their money.

best wishes

Sweet post, sioni mbona usipewe kinywaji kwa bill yangu

I was watching a video on the same, how can I post
bartum
#1257 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:45:15 AM

I mean a video on Eliot wave
karasinga
#1258 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:04:00 AM

bartum wrote:

I was watching a video on the same, how can I post

bartum wrote:
I mean a video on Eliot wave

have never done it. Try posting first on this thread: www.wazua.com/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=33591
There is always a first time in things we do.
Metasploit
#1259 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:50:27 AM

karasinga wrote:

Shall we ask the obvious question? If the interest rate cap news releases were all that bad to banking sector, enough so as to "have" the Market Markers(MMs) drive the price down, then what happened to justify the price rise back up >60%(in almost all banks) before the year was even over? Justification? You see, market prices are determined by the MMs, plain and simple. News comes and goes, sometimes a reason for a move one way or the other, but mostly just as opportunity for the MMs to jerk the price around to wipe others out and steal their money.

best wishes

Great piece..Some guys called informedtraders used to post very nice articles on smart money,market psychology,shakeouts etc but they closed their websites.However,they still have very nice videos on youtube

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
karasinga
#1260 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:59:04 AM

KCB has just entered the supply zone (38.25 it is...).
Quote:
this is not a buying area but an area to start looking for selling opportunities

Take caution as this is the distribution phase.The best decision is to engage near end of corrective wave 2 and have a ride of a lifetime.
disclaimer