wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<5758596061>»
directional forecast
obiero
#1161 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 7:29:28 AM

@karasinga please do not post the KQ forecast. It will not be obeyed. Now it's all in the hands of the speculators

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#1162 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 8:08:45 AM

obiero wrote:
@karasinga please do not post the KQ forecast. It will not be obeyed. Now it's all in the hands of the speculators

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Metasploit
#1163 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 9:40:07 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

smile smile

@Obiero brings fun to Wazua

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
bartum
#1164 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 10:02:14 AM

Metasploit wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

smile smile

no supply at days limit
Spikes
#1165 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 1:29:06 PM

bartum wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

smile smile

no supply at days limit

Speculators hit hard by despondency like lion chasing wildebeest crossing river Mara.
hisah
#1166 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 6:49:35 PM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT:

Missed this bus and that's fine. Learning should take place

too early to give up on Equity.

Not giving up, just showing confluence that technically can affect the market and result to a deep pull back. By the way, what would be your potential sell targets? hope you won't mind.

Im a buyer.I find your forecast useful as they help me improve my longterm buying positions.I dont buy and sell.i buy and hold for long.i only sell for strategic reasons i.e change in fundamentals.

I get you mate. Glad this forecast has value to you and to many others who are still lurking behind the scene. Let us see if we can change statistics (90% of traders in this business FAIL Sad ). Lemme tell us what I see... a clear bearish engulfing candle as on 10th April. Trade what you see. learning continues... remember disclaimer!

Boss, break it down in English for the lesser mortals.

Although we have a substantial supply between 37.75 and 40.5, the current bullish trend seem to have lost momentum as indicated above. Hope this helps

Perfectly understood, thanks.

You are most welcome. Let us move together from 90%(I know most of us are heresmile ) to 10% traders.

Book closure was today so it starts next week exdiv. Bulls have consistently failed to surpass 35 handle. Monday should be a gap down day. 30 handle in focus!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Mukiri
#1167 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 4:17:03 AM

Interesting how my online tradng portal shows ARM to be at 19 while here its 23. The interests of a Wazua owner?

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1168 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 12:08:27 PM

At last... I am back. I can see we have had Interesting conversations going on. >11500 views in two weeks. Not bad...
Let us see what happens to SCOM...currently in the zone! Learning should take place.
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1169 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 12:35:35 PM

karasinga wrote:
At last... I am back. I can see we have had Interesting conversations going on. >11500 views in two weeks. Not bad...
Let us see what happens to SCOM...currently in the zone! Learning should take place.

This is what is on my chart as on 8th May 2017 1230hrs

where is my disclaimer?...
karasinga
#1170 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:03:48 PM

What is happening to COOP? as stated before, 17 is likely

trade what you see
Spikes
#1171 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:14:52 PM

karasinga wrote:
What is happening to COOP? as stated before, 17 is likely

trade what you see

Hats off to all TA enthusiasts.
karasinga
#1172 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:24:39 PM

MSC:

has it become a bitter sugar...? watching carefully
karasinga
#1173 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 5:36:41 PM

Hello traders/investors.
Allow me to share a screen shot I like on Distribution phase

Hopefully this will enlightens us. Best wishes
Mukiri
#1174 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:56:14 AM

@Karasinga Ever done one for Bitcoin?

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1175 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:11:17 AM

Mukiri wrote:

Hello Mukiri. To be honest, NO. Could be you can share Information on how it is traded. In my little search I found btc/usd, btc/eur and btc index. In your quest, which bitcon chart did you have in mind? Always ready to learn.
obiero
#1176 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:21:07 AM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Hello Mukiri. To be honest, NO. Could be you can share Information on how it is traded. In my little search I found btc/usd, btc/eur and btc index. In your quest, which bitcon chart did you have in mind? Always ready to learn.

@karasinga one of the few honest wazua men, along with @hisah @kausha @njunge @angelicaann

Spikes
#1177 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:31:58 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@karasinga one of the few honest wazua men, along with @hisah @kausha @njunge @angelicaann

@Obiero you're an hypocrite. At one point you said you don't read @hisah posts when touching and hammering KQ hard.Double speak.Double standards. What a tragedy!
hisah
#1178 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:03:14 PM

karasinga wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
@karasinga please post any developments on KQ chart.
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
KQ is at a strategic place("on the run way") on the chart indicating sky is the limit.
Technical reasons.
1. Price in the Golden zone
2. Price has just reacted on a very strong demand zone.(check my chart)
3. Presence of a hidden divergence- denoting continuation on the prior rally
4. Very little volume during the correction.
5. Low of 4.6 might have achieved wave 2.
The list goes on and on. Enough of this... let us look at the chart

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Wave 3 = either 1.62 x length of Wave 1(10.4)
or 2.62 x length of Wave 1(14.8)
or 4.25 x length of Wave 1(22)
The most common multiples are 1.62 and 2.62. However, if the 3rd Wave is an extended wave, then 2.62 and 4.25 ratios are more common.
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Price has started respecting your chart Applause Applause Let's watch out for the 10.4 target going forward smile

let us see how market dance. I won't be surprised if I see KQ spike from weekly demand zone. If that does not happen we enjoy the flight. One of the fundamental truth about trading is, "Anything can happen".
best wishes

This is a typical example of how aeroplanes take off. can see 10.4 beckoning sooner than I thought.

6.2-6.5 has to be defeated squarely..This is a tough resistance

5.8-5.9 has formed a support

Historic price volume behaviour on KQ has been constricting bollinger bands and price breakouts

@Karasinga..Your move up is in the offing although 10.4 target IMHO might be ambitious for now..Bands constricting.Price above 20 and 50 day MA

@ metasploit. Thanks for your comment on Kq. If I may, I agree bollinger are constricting, others call it squeeze. My little knowledge with squeeze is it signals a period of low volatility and is considered by traders to be a potential sign of future increased volatility(hopefully bullish in our case to reach our target) and possible trading opportunities. The problem is, by just relying on the bands, they give no indication when the change may take place or which direction price could move. let's watch for presence of technical reasons contrary to our position and act accordingly. 10.4- at least we have an expectation. By the way, did I see your MACD point north...?
best wishes

Forgot to post my KQ analysis here last week - Click here...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#1179 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:13:17 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
@karasinga please post any developments on KQ chart.
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
KQ is at a strategic place("on the run way") on the chart indicating sky is the limit.
Technical reasons.
1. Price in the Golden zone
2. Price has just reacted on a very strong demand zone.(check my chart)
3. Presence of a hidden divergence- denoting continuation on the prior rally
4. Very little volume during the correction.
5. Low of 4.6 might have achieved wave 2.
The list goes on and on. Enough of this... let us look at the chart

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Wave 3 = either 1.62 x length of Wave 1(10.4)
or 2.62 x length of Wave 1(14.8)
or 4.25 x length of Wave 1(22)
The most common multiples are 1.62 and 2.62. However, if the 3rd Wave is an extended wave, then 2.62 and 4.25 ratios are more common.
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Price has started respecting your chart Applause Applause Let's watch out for the 10.4 target going forward smile

let us see how market dance. I won't be surprised if I see KQ spike from weekly demand zone. If that does not happen we enjoy the flight. One of the fundamental truth about trading is, "Anything can happen".
best wishes

This is a typical example of how aeroplanes take off. can see 10.4 beckoning sooner than I thought.

6.2-6.5 has to be defeated squarely..This is a tough resistance

5.8-5.9 has formed a support

Historic price volume behaviour on KQ has been constricting bollinger bands and price breakouts

@Karasinga..Your move up is in the offing although 10.4 target IMHO might be ambitious for now..Bands constricting.Price above 20 and 50 day MA

@ metasploit. Thanks for your comment on Kq. If I may, I agree bollinger are constricting, others call it squeeze. My little knowledge with squeeze is it signals a period of low volatility and is considered by traders to be a potential sign of future increased volatility(hopefully bullish in our case to reach our target) and possible trading opportunities. The problem is, by just relying on the bands, they give no indication when the change may take place or which direction price could move. let's watch for presence of technical reasons contrary to our position and act accordingly. 10.4- at least we have an expectation. By the way, did I see your MACD point north...?
best wishes

Forgot to post my KQ analysis here last week - Click here...

Thanks hisah. I like your wording... Keep those posts coming and make this home...
obiero
#1180 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:18:59 PM

@karasinga I specifically requested you not to post any further KQ bolingo bands, the share will simply not respect common sense in the next 2 months. KES 10 per share is assured!