It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1142 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 11:01:58 AM

mufasa wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
@Karasinga Look at the supply of HFCK. Is it an insider exiting at a loss to avert a major haircut apparently looming large?

@ spikes. I doubt if I got you question.
All in all, HFCK broke above the upside resistance level of 10.15, 1 trading day ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 10.15 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite heavy--38% above average. This makes the breakout even more significant. If you decide to trade HFCK, you may want to place a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature.
hope this helps.... disclaimer

d'oh! d'oh!

HF was to sell some shares @ 14.35/- (Not sure on the price but its around this figure) or thereabouts. when will this happen and who was the buyer.

smile as discussed in another thread, it is important to evaluate what insiders want to achieve by releasing news
karasinga
#1143 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 11:52:49 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
bartum wrote:
@karasinga do for stanbic

In the mean time check here
Will update us when I get time. keep those post coming

here we go...!

Trade what you see

Over 1M shares just traded at 58,

love this... and no one is paying me a dime! no kidding

what happened on 13th April is what they call this price volume disharmony... >1 million shares for 2 consecutive days. printing facts as they unveil.

Within my price range. Now if I get enough cash to add to my position...I would prefer an overshoot towards the 40s to lengthen the buying window.

hope you scooped some. 40...??? PA is the king

I am not exactly in a hurry to buy any financial stock. I figure the bear isn't done with them yet. These short-term plays (less than one year) are not my thing but neither do I shy away if I spot an opportunity - mostly tends to be a selling opportunity not a buying one.

I get you mate. stick to what works for you. best wishes
hisah
#1144 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:13:12 PM

Waiting for the monthly close to review the trends.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#1145 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:24:56 PM

hisah wrote:

Affirmative... Kindly post your reviews here. Would really appreciate.
happy hunting
karasinga
#1146 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 11:27:45 AM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
HAFR:
Am I stretching my imagination too far... time will tell. An all time low of 0.7-0.6 might print any time from today 13th March then:
1. first target 1.6
2. second target 2.1

best wishes
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

so far >1.6 M shares.... Shhh

An analysis on HAFR.. Surely??

@Obiero very soon utameza mate watu wakila nyama.

smile

haiyaiya....! 37.5%
hisah
#1147 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 1:05:38 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
HAFR:
Am I stretching my imagination too far... time will tell. An all time low of 0.7-0.6 might print any time from today 13th March then:
1. first target 1.6
2. second target 2.1

best wishes
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

smile

haiyaiya....! 37.5%

I don't like the vapour volume manipulation that happened on the FY news. The price spiked 243% on 100 shares traded at 2.75 from open at 0.80. Within two hours of those 3 trades (500 shares with VWAP up 61.1% at 1.45) the price has now crashed back from a high of 2.75 to market open at 0.80. Those 3 trades were pure manipulation which Mr. Market has refused to accept smile

But clearly the makers are up to something.

$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#1148 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 1:20:44 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Also consider doing TA for ARM!!!

Hello Angelica _ann. Have a look at what I am seeing and my thought process on the chart. I concur with sparkly. Fundamental gurus are highly welcome to bring their side of the story.

hope this will help.
note: remember disclaimer
best wishes

think market marker and insiders have something here up their sleeves

due you do diligence and remember disclaimer
best wishes

A month later price action still stuck here. Dojis continue forming on the weekly and monthly chart. Accumulation?

Loaded some this week. Aggressive play. Think

Tough obstacle starts from 24 all the way to 30 handle. My expectation is the bear has overcooked the bad news so if FY comes out are burnt food the price will edge up! Any positive news will boost the resistance breakout.

Pray for positive FY news. If negative a new breakout south is most likely to demote your expectations.

@ spikes. You are right on that a false break out south is a possibility.Technically, bulls have had a laboured move north which tells me bears are still present. But on "praying".... NO NO NO. We don't hope/pray in this business. It is either there are reasons to engage or not.
@ hisah. quoting Mark douglas
"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"... you are doing well mate as long as you are following your trading plan. happy hunting

@karasinga, this is an aggressive play (risky). Not recommended as an investment move, but as a trading the news front running speculative move.

@spikes, NMG went to the pits as it crashed towards 70 handle. A nice risky play from that pit. I see the same with ARM since the bears have been struggling with lower lows since Feb. Waiting for that upside run smile

2 weeks later the news front running is playing out as expected as the first barrier at 24 handle is blown away. April 30th is almost here where is the FY news? I still expect bad news to be bought based on the monthly doji candles on the monthly chart which had the highest volume in a decade that appeared in February this year!
Spikes
#1149 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 3:21:08 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
HAFR:
1. first target 1.6
2. second target 2.1

best wishes
DISCLAIMER

smile

haiyaiya....! 37.5%

I don't like the vapour volume manipulation that happened on the FY news. The price spiked 243% on 100 shares traded at 2.75 from open at 0.80. Within two hours of those 3 trades (500 shares with VWAP up 61.1% at 1.45) the price has now crashed back from a high of 2.75 to market open at 0.80. Those 3 trades were pure manipulation which Mr. Market has refused to accept smile

HAL closes the day @ 1.20/- 50% increase. It appears the huge volume @ 0.8 was for somebody desperately in need of cash.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
hisah
#1150 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 9:35:22 PM

Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
HAFR:
1. first target 1.6
2. second target 2.1

best wishes
DISCLAIMER

smile

haiyaiya....! 37.5%

HAL closes the day @ 1.20/- 50% increase. It appears the huge volume @ 0.8 was for somebody desperately in need of cash.

Last trade was at 1.20. VWAP closed at 0.80. Next week we get to see what the makers are up to.
karasinga
#1151 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 8:45:44 AM

karasinga wrote:
Waoh... loving this. 1123 post and 57 pages and going... and getting better. Surprisingly, > 2000 views from 21st April to today 24th 8am. 149,704.... tracking

We are just scratching the surface here. I'm taking us to a very special place.
Who is coming?

1 week later, over 6000 views.

We must first learn to walk before we run. best wishes
Spikes
#1152 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 10:36:33 AM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Hello Angelica _ann. Have a look at what I am seeing and my thought process on the chart. I concur with sparkly. Fundamental gurus are highly welcome to bring their side of the story.

hope this will help.
best wishes

best wishes

A month later price action still stuck here. Dojis continue forming on the weekly and monthly chart. Accumulation?

Tough obstacle starts from 24 all the way to 30 handle. My expectation is the bear has overcooked the bad news so if FY comes out are burnt food the price will edge up! Any positive news will boost the resistance breakout.

Pray for positive FY news. If negative a new breakout south is most likely to demote your expectations.

@ spikes. You are right on that a false break out south is a possibility.Technically, bulls have had a laboured move north which tells me bears are still present. But on "praying".... NO NO NO. We don't hope/pray in this business. It is either there are reasons to engage or not.
"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"... you are doing well mate as long as you are following your trading plan. happy hunting

@karasinga, this is an aggressive play (risky). Not recommended as an investment move, but as a trading the news front running speculative move.

@spikes, NMG went to the pits as it crashed towards 70 handle. A nice risky play from that pit. I see the same with ARM since the bears have been struggling with lower lows since Feb. Waiting for that upside run smile

2 weeks later the news front running is playing out as expected as the first barrier at 24 handle is blown away. April 30th is almost here where is the FY news? I still expect bad news to be bought based on the monthly doji candles on the monthly chart which had the highest volume in a decade that appeared in February this year!

Let's wait and see if market makers wanna swim north against the current .
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
bartum
#1153 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:51:17 PM

karasinga wrote:
SCOM:
not happy with what bulls have been able to achieve so far. (MHO as on 25th April 2017 at 2pm)

Firstly around 20.5. but can SCOM print 14.5 or lower? time will tell.

Where next? Is it 20.50
bartum
#1154 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:54:18 PM

karasinga wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
What happened technically to KCB today? was the biggest losser(-8.76%)! Will review later

pull back is imminent

@karasinga did you take note of the 'event'? KCB went Ex-Dividend (Div. was Ksh.3.00)

Mmmmmmh!!!
Announced a First & Final dividend of Kes.3.00 on 09-Mar-Feb-2017; Books Closure 24-Apr-2017. Payment 26-May-2017.

Horton wrote:

Ermmmm it went xd 😇

Look who are here...
Hello Horton, Pesa Nane and Charles's son. Welcome guys to directional forecast and thanks for your comments on KCB. It was not in my knowledge fundamentally what was happening but technically I expected a pullback. I think time has come for us to merge all aspects of analysis... all are important. Take an example of KENO and KNRE; fundamentally sound but due to how market moves, the charts have to achieve something. One may try to look for any other reason but this is what it is. Feel free to bring in the other part of the story. learning continues. best wishes

Is KENO headed 10
hisah
#1155 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 3:13:15 PM

Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

hope this will help.
best wishes

best wishes

Let's wait and see if market makers wanna swim north against the current .

The news is out and Mr market has interesting price action. The huge gap down (on thin vol) still respected the 18 - 20 level where we got the huge vol spike in February. In a few weeks we will see if this is a shake test before 30 handle can be tested! I know this will fly against the FY news, but Mr market is one weird character smile
hisah
#1156 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 4:57:30 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:

happy hunting

@karasinga, all the banks except KCB have been unable to retrace prices above the pre rate cap shock level Think With this observation KCB and Coop are the only counters showing strength vs the bank bears - KCB being the stronger since it's trading exdiv. CFC vol spike at 58 handle last month finished off the lows with an interesting monthly pattern (bullish doji). This is a zone that got huge vol spike back in May 2013 which made price to rally to around 150 before the current bear struck.

Mpesa bank (SCOM) is spotting a morning star candle on the monthly, still bullish against the 16 handle pin bar low. A monthly close below 16 will mean the bears are regaining control.
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#1157 Posted : Wednesday, May 03, 2017 12:20:11 PM

not trying to give false hopes here but i think the only way fr mumias price is up! hehhe!
Ericsson
#1158 Posted : Wednesday, May 03, 2017 12:21:45 PM

@Karasinga
where are the charts.
I see NMG has crossed the 100 mark and Pan Africa/Sanlam at 27.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
lochaz-index
#1159 Posted : Thursday, May 04, 2017 8:48:11 AM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:

happy hunting

@karasinga, all the banks except KCB have been unable to retrace prices above the pre rate cap shock level Think With this observation KCB and Coop are the only counters showing strength vs the bank bears - KCB being the stronger since it's trading exdiv. CFC vol spike at 58 handle last month finished off the lows with an interesting monthly pattern (bullish doji). This is a zone that got huge vol spike back in May 2013 which made price to rally to around 150 before the current bear struck.

Mpesa bank (SCOM) is spotting a morning star candle on the monthly, still bullish against the 16 handle pin bar low. A monthly close below 16 will mean the bears are regaining control.

Interesting observations. I expect equity to miss previous Q1 numbers by quite a stretch. Coop is more of a defensive bank stock and should fare better than its peers. As for Kcb the jury is still out there - very curious this one.

The market has been on shallow retracements currently...waiting to see if it dips below 3000 by mid May to give the new found bulls something to ponder regarding the recent mini rally.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
hisah
#1160 Posted : Thursday, May 04, 2017 3:07:49 PM

NMG vol spike after 100 handle psychological resistance is retested. Will the resistance hold Think